Tottenham Thread

chonabot

And here's another thing.

Southampton sell all their best players and the manager does a runner to Tottenham.

So what happens next?

Liverpool will capitalise, Southampton will suffer and Pochetinno looks after No 1.

laugh.png

Liverpool will rip them apart.

Home and away.

facepalm.gif

Mate, i'm not saying they wont be an effective team, but we all know a world class player up's a teams anti, and them without Suarez, who knows, its an

unknown, Rodgers seems to have bought well,but for all of them it's a step up so we will have to see.

Looks like a fcking mess that Pochetinno has been dumped in to me.

smile.png

lots of talent, but little planning and little or no balance.

So if you think we'll be battling for 6th, where do you think your lot will be?

I'de hazard a guess at somewhere between 5th and 8/9 th. arguably there's enough talent at spurs for a top 4 spot just needs bringing out .he. organized and got the best out of an arguably under performing but very decent bunch of players at Southampton, could he do the same at spurs? we will see. I'm skeptical, 4 me 2 thin a cv, annoyingly seems levy nearly always goes for a 'punt' with managers rather than done tried and tested, I c potts as yet another punt.

Looks like a fcking mess that Pochetinno has been dumped in to me.

smile.png

lots of talent, but little planning and little or no balance.

So if you think we'll be battling for 6th, where do you think your lot will be?

I'de hazard a guess at somewhere between 5th and 8/9 th. arguably there's enough talent at spurs for a top 4 spot just needs bringing out .he. organized and got the best out of an arguably under performing but very decent bunch of players at Southampton, could he do the same at spurs? we will see. I'm skeptical, 4 me 2 thin a cv, annoyingly seems levy nearly always goes for a 'punt' with managers rather than done tried and tested, I c potts as yet another punt.

At least you might play attractive football, that is worth something

Any improvement on a goal diff of +4 would be a step in the right direction I guess. smile.pngclap2.gifcheesy.giflaugh.png

facepalm.gif

Precisely why our managers were sacked....defensive football is not our way....laugh all you like but we will not be bothered if we finish 7th as long as we play entertaining football.

Unlike some other lesser teams who won the pools......

Any improvement on a goal diff of +4 would be a step in the right direction I guess. smile.pngclap2.gifcheesy.giflaugh.png

facepalm.gif

Precisely why our managers were sacked....defensive football is not our way....laugh all you like but we will not be bothered if we finish 7th as long as we play entertaining football.

Presumably you include "comedy football" when you use the word "entertaining".

tongue.png

Well to be totally frank, if Liverpool and Spurs stick it right up City's @rse I will be very happy.

...and I wouldn't complain about a van Gaal masterclass either.

More van Gaal obsession. MANLOVE.......xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.GOH20nhrx_.png

biggrin.png

Yep. And when the Bale money came in, who was the manager?

Pochettino IS working clever.

Bit late though. smile.png

( Mourinho will be laughing his @rse off about the AVB and the little joke Sherwood. biggrin.png van Gaal will too.)

More van Gaal posts..................

Might i remind you this is the Spurs thread and we are not interested what van Gaal does.

To me Townsend looks the best of the three if he can step up...be more consistent and get better results from his crossing or final ball.

Nah smokes, Chadli by far the best. He's going to mature into a very decent international. Had a 90% pass completion in the world cup too.

Townsend and Lennon are one trick poneys that can neither cross the ball or pass properly.

• Like 1

( Mourinho will be laughing his @rse off about the AVB and the little joke Sherwood. biggrin.png van Gaal will too.)

Might i remind you this is the Spurs thread and we are not interested what van Gaal does.

I find it hard to believe that he is a real chav the way he sings the praises of other managers and teams, but I suppose due to the fact that he didn't go to go near the place until 1989 he's not really a Chels supporter anyway !!!!

• Like 2

I find it hard to believe that he is a real chav the way he sings the praises of other managers and teams, but I suppose due to the fact that he didn't go to go near the place until 1989 he's not really a Chels supporter anyway !!!!

Dead on Alfie. I've been thinking the same for a long time. His real love is POSTING on the internet and annoying far and wide.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

To me Townsend looks the best of the three if he can step up...be more consistent and get better results from his crossing or final ball.

Nah smokes, Chadli by far the best. He's going to mature into a very decent international. Had a 90% pass completion in the world cup too.

Townsend and Lennon are one trick poneys that can neither cross the ball or pass properly.

chadli is a decent player and as for pass completion !!! he's a winger <deleted>, he never takes a chance get his arse flying down the wing and take a full back on needs a frigging rocket up his arse. Edited by rijit

chadli is a decent player and as for pass completion !!! he's a winger <deleted>, he never takes a chance get his arse flying down the wing and take a full back on needs a frigging rocket up his arse.

he's simply a better version of Townsend, who has stats of one goal in forty-one attempts and the goal was supposed to be a cross. Lennon is a waste of space.

facepalm.gif

Unlike some other lesser teams who won the pools......

Defensively strong.......or inability to score goals?

I thought the definition of entertaining football was putting it in the opponents net. smile.png

( Who were the top 3 teams on goals scored last season?)

Well, unlike most people on here, supporting Chelsea does not mean I have to beat the sh!t out of other teams and managers.

Top 3 managers in the Prem for me are Mourinho, van Gaal and Rodgers.

All different, but all quality.

schadenfreude is not my strong suit.

Credit where it's due, not tribal warfare.

Dead on Alfie. I've been thinking the same for a long time. His real love is POSTING on the internet and annoying far and wide.thumbsup.gif

Been following football a lot longer than jd though. smile.png

Factual point for alfie the pedant...first game I saw live in Brazil was at the Maracana in 1989. Not Stamford Bridge.

coffee1.gif

Well, unlike most people on here, supporting Chelsea does not mean I have to beat the sh!t out of other teams and managers.

Top 3 managers in the Prem for me are Mourinho, van Gaal and Rodgers.

All different, but all quality.

schadenfreude is not my strong suit.

Credit where it's due, not tribal warfare.

you wouldn't put Wenger in the top three. Oh dear, how ridiculous!

Edited by carmine

I'd put Wenger right up there tbth.

But the funny thing with Arsene is, he keeps coming 4th. facepalm.gif

Can't put me finger on it tbh.

Let me help you then.. Its because he achieved all he has at Arsenal on a fraction of other teams budgets, which is something a Chelsea fan should be highly respectful of and he's done playing stylish attacking football.

Hold on, that another thing Chelsea fans should be highly respectful of.

No respect for Pellegrini after notching the EPL his first season. I am outraged, furious and more than a little perturbed. I demand an apology forthwith.

Spent 90 million in his first season. on top of the 100's of millions by his predecessors.

Fat Sam could have won the league with that spending.

Let me help you then.. Its because he achieved all he has at Arsenal on a fraction of other teams budgets, which is something a Chelsea fan should be highly respectful of and he's done playing stylish attacking football.

F--- me carmine I think I owe you a beer or two.

blink.png

F--- me carmine I think I owe you a beer or two.

blink.png

Credits due where credits due imho

• Like 1