Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Do you not think thats worthy of mention within the context of the discussion? If you have nothing worth saying best button it, eh?

BTW, whats the average of of your overpaid for, over salaried squad? Such a credit to the league, you must be very proud!!w00t.gif

Weren't they your words to me quoted in a similar context. Tut tut!

I do hope you raise that point about City on the City forum, but not really appropriate to debate about City on the Spurs forum is it.

]

yawn. i wish you would stay on the Citeh forum. Snoooooze...........

Go and buy another 50m player, pay him 250 pw, tell us what a great academy you have, celebrate about beating teams that couldn't fund your reserve keepers health insurance and please, please just bore off. laugh.png

Permission to breath sir?

I'm wondering if we should take a second string away tomorrow as the Sunday midday Ko against the chavs just seems just poorly managed by the powers to be.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

yup.. hopefully so..just concentrate on BPL for now....

Do you not think thats worthy of mention within the context of the discussion? If you have nothing worth saying best button it, eh?

BTW, whats the average of of your overpaid for, over salaried squad? Such a credit to the league, you must be very proud!!w00t.gif

Weren't they your words to me quoted in a similar context. Tut tut!

I do hope you raise that point about City on the City forum, but not really appropriate to debate about City on the Spurs forum is it.

]

yawn. i wish you would stay on the Citeh forum. Snoooooze...........

Go and buy another 50m player, pay him 250 pw, tell us what a great academy you have, celebrate about beating teams that couldn't fund your reserve keepers health insurance and please, please just bore off. laugh.png

Permission to breath sir?

Only having a bit of fun. Your sense of humor is improving!

I'm wondering if we should take a second string away tomorrow as the Sunday midday Ko against the chavs just seems just poorly managed by the powers to be.

yup.. hopefully so..just concentrate on BPL for now....

We've come this far so we might as well get through to the knockouts some decent ties from here on. we can qualify even if we were to lose tomorrow. Time to give the fringe a run out.

Shit !!!!! that's Dier and Harry on the plane sad.png

Yeah, only 3 have been left out deliberately, Walker, Rose and Dembele.

Chadli, Bentaleb, Pritchard and Lamela are out injured.

The rest are all going.

http://talksport.com/football/tottenham-trio-danny-rose-kyle-walker-and-mousa-dembele-rested-europa-league-trip?

Hopefully Poch won't use all the regular starters, but have them on the bench as back up.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/qarabag-v-spurs-team-news-251115/?

Edited by sotsira

Not that it has any bearing, but i saw that winks ,and one other that I've forgotten, trained with the full England squad during the recent get together.

Edited by rijit

Anyone know what time the repeat showing of your game is on tomorrow, and is it on CTH or Truevisions?

Interestingly, LiveSoccerTV says it's on BeIn Sport 1HD in Thailand, and it doesn't list any repeats (probably because they tend to show mostly live footy on that channel in Arabic).

So just in case, and so Carmine and Smokie can get what's going on, a smattering of useful Football Arabic for tonight's game:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! = Goal

PENALTY! = Penalty

HARRY KENE! = Harry Kane

MISHMUMKIN! = "You're kidding, I don't believe it, F*** me, You're having a soapy bath, F*** off ref", etc.

• Like 1

35 mins in and to say it's dull as disshwater would be kind , they are tight compact and reasonaly competant and looking for one on the break , so to win this one and or to make it entertaining we need some pace and stretch the game, we've got it on the bench perhaps we'll use it

Edited by rijit

35 mins in and to say it's dull as disshwater would be kind , they are tight compact and reasonaly competant and looking for one on the break , so to win this one and or to make it entertaining we need some pace and stretch the game, we've got it on the bench perhaps we'll use it

Yes they are a decent side....not a good game though.

Maybe one side will nick it....just hope there are no injuries.

same old same old from the lads, pressure pressure pressure they started to come out a little and go for us and goal straight from the gilzean greaves hand book. by our boy ari

to make it 9 in six games, no pressure cos thats all on vardy. job done knock out stages sorted, a few fringish players got some time on the park and no injuries of note. good fettle for the chavs

Pooch sent out his selection for last nite's game,that's basically the team for this Sunday game vs Cheeeesky, except Alli of cos

• 01 Lloris
  • 16 Trippier
  • 04 Alderweireld
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 33 Davies
  • 15 Dier
  • 08 Mason (Carroll - 73' )
  • 07 Son Heung-min (N'Jie - 80' )
  • 20 Alli
  • 23 Eriksen (Onomah - 91' )
  • 10 Kane

we can see that we ran out of steam after every european trip....wonder if Mour is happy....

hope we can keep our un-beaten run, so a draw is good enuf for me in this circumstances but of cos who wants to draw only....

Pooch sent out his selection for last nite's game,that's basically the team for this Sunday game vs Cheeeesky, except Alli of cos

• 01 Lloris
  • 16 Trippier
  • 04 Alderweireld
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 33 Davies
  • 15 Dier
  • 20 Alli
  • 10 Kane

we can see that we ran out of steam after every european trip....wonder if Mour is happy....

hope we can keep our un-beaten run, so a draw is good enuf for me in this circumstances but of cos who wants to draw only....

I find it astonishing he sent out a near full strength side. He must have great faith in our fitness level or a great confidence in us beating Chelsea. Don't agree with this at all.

• 01 Lloris
  • 16 Trippier
  • 04 Alderweireld
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 33 Davies
  • 15 Dier
  • 20 Alli
  • 10 Kane

I find it astonishing he sent out a near full strength side. He must have great faith in our fitness level or a great confidence in us beating Chelsea. Don't agree with this at all.

Full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes Pochettino. I'm sure he'd like to win the Europa, and given the EPL's weakness likely feels he has a shot at the top 4 win, lose or draw against Chelsea. Though Carms, I'd likely share your opinion if I was a Spurs fan.

• 01 Lloris
  • 16 Trippier
  • 04 Alderweireld
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 33 Davies
  • 15 Dier
  • 20 Alli
  • 10 Kane

Full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes Pochettino. I'm sure he'd like to win the Europa, and given the EPL's weakness likely feels he has a shot at the top 4 win, lose or draw against Chelsea. Though Carms, I'd likely share your opinion if I was a Spurs fan.

As i posted on the Chelsea thread, and it was slightly misunderstood, its not about the comfort of the flight but more about upheaval, disruption to training sessions oct. I just thought it unnecessary to take so many players that will be starting on sunday.

I can see only three changes from last nights team that will play on Sunday.

Trippier, Davies and Alli replaced by Walker, Rose and Dembele.

I'm a little concerned about Mason's occasional stray passes that happen usually

around the half way line, can't afford to do that against the likes of Hazard @ co.

My only question is who will play the more attacking role now that Alli isn't playing,

Dembele or Mason?

I'm also surprised that Townsend didn't get involved at all last night, expected him to

play at least some part to keep Son fresher for Sunday.

Edited by sotsira

I'm a little concerned about Mason's occasional stray passes that happen usually

around the half way line, can't afford to do that against the likes of Hazard @ co.

My only question is who will play the more attacking role now that Alli isn't playing,

Dembele or Mason?

Dembele will play the more attacking role. As you know he's been outstanding recently and you just couldn't change his role.

Dembele or Mason?

Perhaps Lamela if fit !

Edited by alfieconn

Dembele or Mason?

I'm also surprised that Townsend didn't get involved at all last night, expected him to

Can't see Townsend getting much of a look in now, probably be gone In Jan if not the summer.

Onomah came on for Son.

Dembele or Mason?

Can't see Townsend getting much of a look in now, probably be gone In Jan if not the summer.

Onomah came on for Son.

He's in Pochie's doghouse ain't he Alf. From the look of Pochettino not a pleasant place to be.

Dembele or Mason?

Onomah came on for Son.

He's in Pochie's doghouse ain't he Alf. From the look of Pochettino not a pleasant place to be.
Nah, he might get the odd game against the.strugglers, so i wouldnt, rule out seeing him start on Sunday:D

Edited by rijit