Tottenham Thread

chonabot

what is your best side?

Any 11 + the ref tongue.png

He's had to give them an helping hand again biggrin.png

Shut it you no mark...two points lost and to be honest we're not good enough to win the league.

A Leicester win I hope and let them have the title they deserve...as long as we make top four I'll be delighted.

^Just for my information only, straight question, what is your best side?

The side that started plus Vertonghen when fit. imo anyway.

11 plus Vertonghen. Yeah that would be your best team ;-)

Check out the goon thread. Think we have you clocked sunshinethumbsup.gif

11 plus Vertonghen. Yeah that would be your best team ;-)

Check out the goon thread. Think we have you clocked sunshinethumbsup.gif

Could I make it more obvious lad.

]

yep, he'll defo be welcomed bac when ready. And walker is being pushed and not far short of losing his spot to trippier imo

Failed to finish off a game. Sounding familiar.

I thought Lamela's workmate and pressing was outstanding. I'd say the best in our midfield. However, he was wasteful with set piece ball and generally speaking i thought our passing should have been better.

Hugo should have done better with their second but all in all if you fail to kill off a game you tend to pay the price.

You are confident your team has the bottle then Carms!!

Will see over the next 2 games won't we. wink.png

win or lose! lol you do come out with some shiiittee

To be fair Red it's not just the next 2 games, it's the next 11 games !

Footnote : I have predicted a couple of draws for the next games, still a lot of twist's and turns from now to the end of the season, obviously them twists and turns wont involve your lot laugh.png

On the contrary we are and will be around and we have to go to the lane and the foxes have to come to OT also the derby is upon us wink.png

To make myself clear i meant twists and turns in the top 4 places tongue.png

Clear as pea soup thumbsup.gif

lamela, could be something very close to a world class player, he is still learning his trade, but pochi seems he could have the answer to him becoming something special.

mind you, he could lose his rag next match and be booked twice for kicking the ball away after a free kick.

lamela, could be something very close to a world class player, he is still learning his trade, but pochi seems he could have the answer to him becoming something special.

mind you, he could lose his rag next match and be booked twice for kicking the ball away after a free kick.

Lamela is a great talent indeed and as you point out we know why he was subbed as well.

Dembele gets the ball forward quickly and into good areas but too often our midfield is slow to react...get the ball into Kane or Lamela early and let them stretch the opposition would yield better results.

Lamela is a great talent indeed and as you point out we know why he was subbed as well.

Dembele gets the ball forward quickly and into good areas but too often our midfield is slow to react...get the ball into Kane or Lamela early and let them stretch the opposition would yield better results.

very true, harry is developing a great all round game, so he can learn to fit in with others, sometimes i think we could do with a strong physical striker, running channels, demanding quick balls up front, to hold the ball up or to go hard into the box.

very true, harry is developing a great all round game, so he can learn to fit in with others, sometimes i think we could do with a strong physical striker, running channels, demanding quick balls up front, to hold the ball up or to go hard into the box.
Sounds to me like your describing exactly what harry kane is and does imo better than any one else atm.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Sounds to me like your describing exactly what harry kane is and does imo better than any one else atm.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

agree, but i wonder as kane expands his game, another good strong striker could play in front of him