Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I have to say it's not often you see Chelski out-filthed at the Bates Motel, but that display of petulance was quite extraordinary.

I fancy there will be at least one retrospective ban as a result.

Congratulations Leicester, can't fault you.

I wouldn't call that petulance, that was pure hatred between both sets of players,mainly due to all

the remarks coming out of Hazard, Fabregas and Willian's mouths in the build up to this game.

This was all about Tottenham's and Chelsea's rivalry, Leicester would have gone on to win the

league irrespective of tonights result they were simply uncatchable and deservedly champions.

Tottenham on the other hand have got UCL football to look forward to next season and have had

a fantastic season beyond expectations. clap2.gif

• Like 1

I have to say it's not often you see Chelski out-filthed at the Bates Motel, but that display of petulance was quite extraordinary.

Dembele for sure.

Dier very lucky not to get sent off near the end, but he wont get the retrospective ban because the ref saw it.

Reminded me of Dirty Dirty Leeds.

And was that Dele Ali getting involved at the end, near the tunnel?

all went to cue.

win nuffin again,

but spuds deluded bunch , will saviour a C/L placelaugh.png

and they will be out on their ear, or hammock, PRONTO with any kind of repeat BOTTLED IT and DIRTY ETHICS performance that featured last nite game ,big games are won by cool heads

even poch turned into a raving lunatic ,

neverless E/S

woke up to morning with a huge smile on my dial

LEICESTER ARE CHAMPIONSbiggrin.pngclap2.gif

A point at the chavs, asked b4 tbh i would have taken it i know it was 9 yellows , but i aint ever seen such a tight unit at spurs were normally the receives,,, almost and i did say almost makes a refreshing change/ ' its that Argentinian cynical

attitude f with us,,,, and,,,,

I wouldn't call that petulance, that was pure hatred between both sets of players,mainly due to all

the remarks coming out of Hazard, Fabregas and Willian's mouths in the build up to this game.

This was all about Tottenham's and Chelsea's rivalry, Leicester would have gone on to win the

league irrespective of tonights result they were simply uncatchable and deservedly champions.

Tottenham on the other hand have got UCL football to look forward to next season and have had

Why?

There was still 10 minutes left when Hazard equalised and that amount of time was the most important of the game. It was still winnable, but Spurs just seemed to go to pieces. I can understand the frustration and the knife really going in as Hazard was the goalscorer (after his comments), but there was still a game to win if they concentrated instead of losing their heads. Take nothing away from Leicester, this is the greatest (team) sporting achievement I have witnessed. Will they do it next season? IMO no, but good luck to them, I think Spurs have shown that they will be a real force next season and will probably start favourites, their style of football has been a joy to watch. Maybe they'll buy Vardy. ohmy.png

• Like 2

Why?

First of all we've been 5-8 pts behind them for the last 10 games and haven't been able to gain

on them due to their run of form.

Secondly, if we had won last night, and Leicester lost or drew their next game at home to Everton,which is highly unlikely, Chelsea would not have turned up for the last game of the

season at home to Leicester and play with the intensity to try and beat them, knowing full well

they would be helping Spurs win the title.

I think Spurs have shown that they will be a real force next season and will probably start favourites, their style of football has been a joy to watch.

In the same way as WWE.

cheesy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5F8cn5jupk

Whatever, they have been more entertaining than their boring North London rivals. wink.png

The word you are probably looking for is "effective".

Or it was until last night anyway.

thumbsup.gif

all went to cue.

win nuffin again,

and they will be out on their ear, or hammock, PRONTO with any kind of repeat BOTTLED IT and DIRTY ETHICS performance that featured last nite game ,big games are won by cool heads

neverless E/S

Where have you been, you old cobber?

Was this season becoming too painful for you to continue with your weekly round ups?

I know, after week 7 or 8 you must have gone in to deep depression watching your beloved

Chavs stab your so special one in the back and send him packing with his tail between his legs.biggrin.png

Never the less, it must really hurt for you to know that the MIGHTY SPURS will be playing C/L football next season, and your sorry state of a football team will have to go without European footie for who knows how long?

Now THAT puts a HUGE grin on my chinbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngcheesy.gif

unfortunately copped a bad dose of shingles to my very hansome melon, followed by a short whack of broncutis, then in the middle of this , CTH sh#tted on me, so could only see c/sea,s matches mostly replays

early feb got a black box, so back on track,until my departure to my land down under , late march, returned about ten days back ,to find the black box had packed in ,

all in all ,had a season like c/sea , and the VERY reason for my limited posting ETC ETC absoulately thrilled that you missed me, thks for that

just seen the replay at my mates place, ,again spuds bottled it, when cool heads was the order of the day ,even poch blew a gasket,shades of the the special onebiggrin.png

on that thuggurey performance, your C/L appearances will be very brief,enjoy it while it lasts

P.S. next season c/.sea and m/u will have new mngrs,plus cash to splash, , so the big four will resume normal duties,and E/S throws in LOSERPOOL as the dangers to them

and a lovely late arvo to all my adoring fans on the footy forumsmile.png luvs youse allbiggrin.png

• Like 2

There was still 10 minutes left when Hazard equalised and that amount of time was the most important of the game. It was still winnable, but Spurs just seemed to go to pieces. I can understand the frustration and the knife really going in as Hazard was the goalscorer (after his comments), but there was still a game to win if they concentrated instead of losing their heads. Take nothing away from Leicester, this is the greatest (team) sporting achievement I have witnessed. Will they do it next season? IMO no, but good luck to them, I think Spurs have shown that they will be a real force next season and will probably start favourites, their style of football has been a joy to watch. Maybe they'll buy Vardy. ohmy.png

Hmm not belittlng leicesters win reckon notts forest league win. Than double European cup will take some beating

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

all went to cue.

win nuffin again,

neverless E/S

Was this season becoming too painful for you to continue with your weekly round ups?

I know, after week 7 or 8 you must have gone in to deep depression watching your beloved

Chavs stab your so special one in the back and send him packing with his tail between his legs.biggrin.png

Never the less, it must really hurt for you to know that the MIGHTY SPURS will be playing C/L football next season, and your sorry state of a football team will have to go without European footie for who knows how long?

Chelski will be in Europe next year.

On a Club 18-30 holiday.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Talking of which, if Merchandise United win the FA Cup and finish in the top five, it opens up 6th place to Spursday Thursday night football.

Meaning Soton, West Ham and Liverpool still have something to fight for.

Talking of which, if Merchandise United win the FA Cup and finish in the top five, it opens up 6th place to Spursday Thursday night football.

Meaning Soton, West Ham and Liverpool still have something to fight for.

Maybe Soton or West Ham, but we obviously couldn't give a <deleted> about it. I'll take CL and/or PL next season thanks.

Edited by BangrakBob

Hmm not belittlng leicesters win reckon notts forest league win. Than double European cup will take some beating

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

UPS is on the money here, largely due

to the present EPL , being far stronger then forests days

but RIJIT, you have certainly raised a very valid point

in any case, both were ... as the doyen of T.V. contribitors, rightly says, A GREAT SPORTING ACHEIVEMENT

VARDY????, would fit like a silk glove with hurricane kane, would immediately change my last prediction, one post back, if so

on the money there too!!!!! UPS smile.png but its got that big IFbiggrin.png

a beer lao dark ,or two timethumbsup.gif , a nice evening to all

Quote ES

"unfortunately copped a bad dose of shingles to my very hansome melon, followed by a short whack of broncutis, then in the middle of this , CTH sh#tted on me, so could only see c/sea,s matches mostly replays

early feb got a black box, so back on track,until my departure to my land down under , late march, returned about ten days back ,to find the black box had packed in ,

all in all ,had a season like c/sea , and the VERY reason for my limited posting ETC ETC absoulately thrilled that you missed me, thks for that"

More excuses than effin Maureen!!!biggrin.png As for the last bit....good to see that despite all of his afflictions, he still has a sense of ironygigglem.gif

• Like 1

all went to cue.

win nuffin again,

neverless E/S

unfortunately copped a bad dose of shingles to my very hansome melon, followed by a short whack of broncutis, then in the middle of this , CTH sh#tted on me, so could only see c/sea,s matches mostly replays

all in all ,had a season like c/sea , and the VERY reason for my limited posting ETC ETC absoulately thrilled that you missed me, thks for that

just seen the replay at my mates place, ,again spuds bottled it, when cool heads was the order of the day ,even poch blew a gasket,shades of the the special onebiggrin.png

on that thuggurey performance, your C/L appearances will be very brief,enjoy it while it lasts

P.S. next season c/.sea and m/u will have new mngrs,plus cash to splash, , so the big four will resume normal duties,and E/S throws in LOSERPOOL as the dangers to them

and a lovely late arvo to all my adoring fans on the footy forumsmile.png luvs youse allbiggrin.png

"yeahnahyeah" I'm calling bullshit on those excuses, aside I thought Aussies were built tough...

Mate you need to step up next season, through thick and thin as they say. Hand on heart, the Chelsea threads need you and I for one am genuinely entertained!