Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Looks like Janssen from Ak Alkmaar in for £16m....anyone seen much of him?

I certainly haven't but the feedback is good and its a very Poch style signing. Young player already showing a lot of potential and happy to fight for a starting place.

Signs are that he is definitely on board...a typical Poch's signing...hope he brings his scoring boots along!

I certainly haven't but the feedback is good and its a very Poch style signing. Young player already showing a lot of potential and happy to fight for a starting place.

Signs are that he is definitely on board...a typical Poch's signing...hope he brings his scoring boots along!

I'd like to dissect this typical summer Spurs TV conversation;

. Fark me we've bought someone early

. i've no idea who the fark he is, but I've read a snippet about him being good, and Poch loves him. All of a sudden I know a lot more about him, massive potential, and a fighter.

. Fark me he wants to play for us, 2 sentences ago i knew frig all about him, now his is a "typical" signing.

full o' <deleted> the pair o' yaz

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

I'd like to dissect this typical summer Spurs TV conversation;

. Fark me we've bought someone early

. i've no idea who the fark he is, but I've read a snippet about him being good, and Poch loves him. All of a sudden I know a lot more about him, massive potential, and a fighter.

. Fark me he wants to play for us, 2 sentences ago i knew frig all about him, now his is a "typical" signing.

full o' <deleted> the pair o' yaz

Envy is a terrible thing Bob.

Is it so wrong to admit you know nothing about a new signing but am happy to trust the manager?

Anyway, if you win your first game i suppose we'll have to put up with you lot talking about top four or the title!w00t.gif

• Like 2

I see BB liking his post as well...you'd think I said we've signed the new messiah! :D

Not really. Bangkok Bob posted EXACTLY what I was thinking and about to post..."typical Poch signing"...the 2nd most cliché used on here after "youngest squad...". ;-)
  • Like 1

I see BB liking his post as well...you'd think I said we've signed the new messiah! biggrin.png

Not really. Bangkok Bob posted EXACTLY what I was thinking and about to post..."typical Poch signing"...the 2nd most cliché used on here after "youngest squad...". ;-)

A typical Poch signing for the uneducated is a promising youngster that can be developed. Admittedly something that City fans would know little about.

Most of your posts seem to be the posts of envy. Atleast Bob shows signs of humor whereas you genuinely seem to believe the drivel.

• Like 2

I see BB liking his post as well...you'd think I said we've signed the new messiah! biggrin.png

A typical Poch signing for the uneducated is a promising youngster that can be developed. Admittedly something that City fans would know little about.

Most of your posts seem to be the posts of envy. Atleast Bob shows signs of humor whereas you genuinely seem to believe the drivel.

When you see what Poch has done with our "£30m flop" there can only be positive thoughts at him signing a 22 year old striker who scored a hatful of goals last season.

The joys of having a young, determined and progressive manager.

Man City can carry on spending fortunes but they just never seem to have an actual team...just a squad of hugely overpaid individuals.

Oh dear, it always has to get personal doesn't it.

Envy, I'm not sure of what.

The really sad thing is, I press LIKE, and it sends you guys off on one.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Blimey Carms. The season hasn't started yet and your getting all agitated. Chill out for a few more weeks biggrin.png

Blimey Carms. The season hasn't started yet and your getting all agitated. Chill out for a few more weeks biggrin.png

You mean "Wait till we've bought our new team" :lol:

You mean "Wait till we've bought our new team" :lol:

Aye, wait till we've ALL bought our new team ;-)

You mean "Wait till we've bought our new team" laugh.png

Are Spurs not buying anyone this season smokes?

A typical Poch signing for the uneducated is a promising youngster that can be developed.

Like Victor Wanyama blink.png

Good signing. We desperately needed cover here and he provides it. Poch knew all about the player from his days there and the price was right.

Just good business. Nothing else to say.

Oh dear, it always has to get personal doesn't it.

Envy, I'm not sure of what.

The really sad thing is, I press LIKE, and it sends you guys off on one.

So why don't you cut out the constant digs and say something constructive? You seem to like to dish it out but can't take it.

if you pose a genuine football question on here you'll always get a proper response. Food for thought maybe?

.can't wait for the new season to start and the euros to finish. Thought euro2016 was largely crap.sad.png

• Like 1

^With you there mate...couldn't even be bothered with the 2am games. That was the appetiser now bring out main course. Looking forward to the new season (ask me a month in and I'll probably be pissed off with some of our underachieving namby pamby players...yes you Bony!). ;-)

A friend of mine made comment today that the difference between us and City in recent years is that we buy a player for 5m and make him worth 30m where as City buy a player for 30m and make him worth 5m, probably a bit over the top but i got the gist of what he was saying laugh.png

A friend of mine made comment today that the difference between us and City in recent years is that we buy a player for 5m and make him worth 30m where as City buy a player for 30m and make him worth 5m, probably a bit over the top but i got the gist of what he was saying laugh.png

Where you talking to yourself again....I bet the conversation closed out with net spend stats tongue.png

• Like 1

...a friend of mine made comment today that the difference between Spurs and City in recent years is that Spurs don't win anything but City do. Boom! Tish! ;-)

Let's get back to your astronomical bonus scheme and transfer fees.

Have to laugh at the Icardi rumours...and also some duffer from Newcastle at £30m.....we're not Liverpool ya know!

Hard to believe Pochy would want Icardi. You do have the Argie connection but that's all. Icardi and his wife agent are both half nuts white trashers. Damn talented though...both of them. But maybe Pochy or Simeone figure they can straighten him out.

Heading back for an extended stay in Argieland soon Smokes !

Have to laugh at the Icardi rumours...and also some duffer from Newcastle at £30m.....we're not Liverpool ya know!

Hard to believe Pochy would want Icardi. You do have the Argie connection but that's all. Icardi and his wife agent are both half nuts white trashers. Damn talented though...both of them. But maybe Pochy or Simeone figure they can straighten him out.

Heading back for an extended stay in Argieland soon Smokes !

I'm sending the blether down there to annoy you. :D

• Like 1