Tottenham Thread

chonabot

On 1/16/2017 at 10:39 PM, jellydog said:

C2TQwxdXUAA5vDZ.jpg large.jpg

Harry's only one goal behind Costa and he missed the first seven weeks of the season.

As the understanding grows between him and Dele expect an awful lot more goals.

Edited by carmine

verity out for 2 mnths and carroll gone to swansea 4 £4.5. verity is a miss but be interesting to see how davies does, he played well for wales at that pos', so no reason he cant do the same for us. carrroll never took that last step up, shame , wish the lad well.

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Never heard of any City interest in Kane...have any teams shown interest in buying (serious question)?

Not yet but that will change in the summer.

Clubs know that we don't need to sell and he has a long contract.

Only a pile of tapping up by the Spanish club might turn his head....nothing in England is going to anyway....in case you haven't noticed we are 2nd in the league. :smile:

I notice you have 3 relatively easy matches coming up before the big one at Anfield and we have Chelsea at home slotted in between. 

if we knock them over it should make your visit an very interesting one. Here's hoping we do, we should be back to a full strength starting 11 by then.

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I'd be fascinated to know the current net value.

Net value is difficult unless you know the  current value of players Bob, but i can tell you that the current dippers team cost approx 174m and City's team was a mere snip at 328m :cheesy::cheesy:

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm well aware that this week you're 2nd, but I was asking about Kane as I never see anybody trying to buy him (but I don't follow spurs so that's why was asking).

The amount of time your on here surely you know how to use the Quote thingy by now ?

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm well aware that this week you're 2nd, but I was asking about Kane as I never see anybody trying to buy him (but I don't follow spurs so that's why was asking).

Crikey i'm surprised you've been looking at the League table :cheesy:

15 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I notice you have 3 relatively easy matches coming up before the big one at Anfield and we have Chelsea at home slotted in between. 

if we knock them over it should make your visit an very interesting one. Here's hoping we do, we should be back to a full strength starting 11 by then.

Are you saying that City are easy ?

7 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

really?,, cant see that one bob.

10 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Wounded Lion, wounded Lion Bob :biggrin:

A team bursting with confidence, a sublime attack and solid defense vs a team low on confidence, with a dodgy midfield, full backs, keeper and coming off a hiding to Everton. 

At least a 2 goal win. 

26 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

A team bursting with confidence, a sublime attack and solid defense vs a team low on confidence, with a dodgy midfield, full backs, keeper and coming off a hiding to Everton. 

At least a 2 goal win. 

hmm,, 'bursting with confidence' thats pushng it mate  i know defoe's stepped his game up but without him,,,,  last time i looked they  were bang on for the drop and had just about the worst goal difence in the lge 

8 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No one has BB but it would have to be silly money as they are both on very long contracts.

We're in a great place right now in my opinion.

Edited by smokie36

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

hmm,, 'bursting with confidence' thats pushng it mate  i know defoe's stepped his game up but without him,,,,  last time i looked they  were bang on for the drop and had just about the worst goal difence in the lge 

errmmm!....I think he means Spuds are bursting with confidence; not the Mackems.........Welcome back anyway:wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

At this point last season you were 7 points behind. At one point you looked like challenging but imploded (vs Chelsea?). You finished 11 points behind the winner.

At the same point this season (now) you're 7 points behind the leader Chelsea...

Yeah we know all that :biggrin:

1 hour ago, wilai said:

errmmm!....I think he means Spuds are bursting with confidence; not the Mackems.........Welcome back anyway:wink:

er , not what he said which was ;

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Are you saying that City are easy ?

I'd rather be playing them away this weekend than Sunderland :biggrin: 

^"er , not what he said which was ;

4 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Are you saying that City are easy ?"

^Try reading the first post at the top of this page (made by you!). An incorrect interpretation of Bangrak Bob's post (you quoted it yourself)!) and nothing whatsoever to do with the post you now conveniently refer to!..... Kao Chai Mai?  Like I said earlier....welcome back!:wink::smile: