Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Please, honestly, please if there is a God/Alllah/Buddha please, please let this be true & i promise i'll never swear again or call anyone else a Mushroom & mean it, ever again..

It doesn't have to be cut price either, it can be for free, in fact i'll contribute personally in paying YOU to sign him !!

The North Londoners will make a cut-price move for West Ham defender Matthew Upson in the next transfer window.

Full story: News of the World (subscription required)

I already shared this news with the thread last week....you mushroom! :D:P

Thanks for the warning though...I'll read the Mirror instead with my morning coffee. ;)

Impossible, the NOTW is a Sunday only publication..;)

Carmine,, would be nice for us to go for someone better than Carroll, but I haven't seen anyone, have you? The lad lacks a little refinement but I'm sure that would come with him, no disrespect Newcastle, playing with better quality players.

Serious question, Carmine and alfie conn, why do you put those adverts on your replies? You getting paid?

Please, honestly, please if there is a God/Alllah/Buddha please, please let this be true & i promise i'll never swear again or call anyone else a Mushroom & mean it, ever again..

It doesn't have to be cut price either, it can be for free, in fact i'll contribute personally in paying YOU to sign him !!

The North Londoners will make a cut-price move for West Ham defender Matthew Upson in the next transfer window.

I already shared this news with the thread last week....you mushroom! :D:P

Thanks for the warning though...I'll read the Mirror instead with my morning coffee. ;)

Impossible, the NOTW is a Sunday only publication..;)

Super Amsterdam mushroom party special......here just for the kids.....

snapback.pngcarmine, on 2010-11-06 14:31, said:

snapback.pngsmokie36, on 2010-11-06 14:11, said:

I reckon he's only playing Jenas to try and get some interest so we can flog him in January. Trouble is ya can't flog a dead horse. :(

Still plenty of options in midfield and sitting fifth in spite of our early injuries I'm feeling quite confident of a decent run till Christmas

now....barring further injuries of course.

Dawson is back towards the end of the month, but frankly, with the way Gallas and Kaboul played againsr Inter its not quite as urgent. They were very impressive. (One things for certain. There has to be some sort of a resolve with the Woodgate/King situation.) Dos Santos and Keane should both be off in January. Not sure about JJ...mind you, i never have been. He's been playing resonably well but i suppose its a case of if we get a decent offer.

I hear whispers the scammer England international defender might be on the cards for January.....if there's enough cash left after buying a striker that is.

"Defoe will probably play. Dawson is back in training but still not match fit. There does'nt seem to be too much news coming out about the others"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean your club's website doesn't give you an update about injured players, Carmine? Check out the Arsenal website (as if you would :rolleyes:). You guys might take the proverbial out of Wenger's gobbiness - with admittedly a smidgeon of cause - but at least he also communicates well about the injury list. I visit it regularly since injuries seem to be one of the biggest factors in football success in the EPL these days.

[Don't have another go at Wenger - it's getting ultra boring]

....and you should lay off the sauce. Pissed, making a knob of yourself at that time of the afternoon. :rolleyes: Also please don't call it the EPL, thats so American, its the premier league.

As far as your manager goes, as i said before, he's a hypocritical ponce and i'll say what i want about him, when i want. Its "ultra boring" too watching him screaming and yelling on the touchline like some half wit namby pamby

Suggest you do one back to your own thread. :)

Carmine,, would be nice for us to go for someone better than Carroll, but I haven't seen anyone, have you? The lad lacks a little refinement but I'm sure that would come with him, no disrespect Newcastle, playing with better quality players.

Serious question, Carmine and alfie conn, why do you put those adverts on your replies? You getting paid?

It's always " no disrespect " yet you still regulary belittle other clubs you people don't you..:rolleyes:

& the last line, about the adverts, is simply a beaut...:cheesy:

What wa sit Alf, most knowledgable Supporters on TV ?? My arse !! :cheesy:

NO NO NO....i won't have this, although i should'nt lose sleep as this is afterall a report from news of the screws.

At the end of the day, our crocked right back Charlie Corluka is a better stand in at CB than Upson who is f_ucking dreadful.

I would'nt get too excited about this one singher.

Luis Suarez, a different class.

Don't know whats going on with the adverts. :)

NO NO NO....i won't have this, although i should'nt lose sleep as this is afterall a report from news of the screws.

At the end of the day, our crocked right back Charlie Corluka is a better stand in at CB than Upson who is f_ucking dreadful.

I would'nt get too excited about this one singher.

He's worse than <deleted> dreadfull..

The only reason i wouldn't see this is a goer is if Henry is at City by then, that's it..

If he isn't though, it's as goer as it's absolutely no secret at all that Henry is an admirer of Mr Self Diagnosis..

It's always " no disrespect " yet you still regulary belittle other clubs you people don't you..:rolleyes:

I think the point is he might improve playing with Modric and VDV (if he can get out of Nobles pocket :D ) and ofcourse the crosses from Mogli. :whistling:

Thats no disrespect, just a more likely scenario.

I think the point is he might improve playing with Modric and VDV (if he can get out of Nobles pocket :D ) and ofcourse the crosses from Mogli. :whistling:

Thats no disrespect, just a more likely scenario.

Shape it up how you want, it's still belittling another Club, again, as usual..

Edit : It's the wya it's said, it's all the time with T*ttingham Supporters, you knwo it, you've said it before, it's always the same, T*ttingham Supporters think their Club & Team is so great & so much better than others & there is a horrid arrogance about how 99% of them get their points accross..

Edited by MSingh

I just don't think Kaboul is consistent enough. He makes too many mistakes same same our left back unfortunately. I'd love to be proved wrong over the next few months though. If he wants to be a regular fixture he needs to improve quickly.

Its a real pity with Woodgate a great defender when he was fit and King when he plays is better than anyone else by a mile.

CONSISTENT :D

Another showing from your team that they won,t be in the top 4 this season.:jap:

Make the most of your time in the Champions League.:D

and best of all take your blinkers off and you know its true.:jap:

Havn't heard from binnsy lately :o surely he ain't only going to come on here everytime we lose ;) .

Whinging again singhy?......when's your big cup match? :D

Not whigeing at all, just pointing out how 99% of you are all the same, horrid, classless Human Beings..

That mate, is one of your classic lines. :lol:

We must be in the 1% then carmine :D .

Without a doubt mate.

No Huddlestone for three months.

This is a disaster for us. We have no one to take over his role. February seems a long way away. :whistling:

:o Dunno what to say.....our injury jinx is lasting far too long this season.

Can Sandro step it up? Its a big opportunity for him now.....!

This is a disaster for us. We have no one to take over his role. February seems a long way away. :whistling:

Sandro is a box to box player and is still coming to terms with the pace of the premier league. He will i'm sure play a part in our adapted midfield throughout this season but i doubt very much if we will see many "Hudd like" 30/40 yard passes from his boot or anyone elses for that matter.

Edited by carmine

Not whigeing at all, just pointing out how 99% of you are all the same, horrid, classless Human Beings..

That mate, is one of your classic lines. :lol:

We must be in the 1% then carmine :D .

Without a doubt mate.

Of course, i never leave myself COMPLETELY wide open..;)

Sandro is a box to box player and is still coming to terms with the pace of the premier league. He will i'm sure play a part in our adapted midfield throughout this season but i doubt very much if we will see many "Hudd like" 30/40 yard passes from his boot or anyone elses for that matter.

We can't replace a player of Huddlestone's quality....I believe Sandro can and will improve. Already seen some good stuff from him. Maybe an extended run is just what he needs.

Well I'm praying it is....what? Palacios ....or worse....Jenas. :bah:

So, are we saying smokie is a horrid classless human being...:ermm::lol:

We should be up for beating the woolwich big time at the weekend. although ourmanager better sort the midfield out better than he did at Bolton or Cesc "i can get anyone booked" Fabregas and Co are going to have some fun. I'm sort of hoping William of Gallas will wind up their lot and it'll play to our advantage.

Woolwich are rolling at the moment & i expect them to beat you as they generally do..

Still no tempting you away from that Wedding on Sat ??

Will bell you tomorow too..;)

They are on a roll and you are probably right. I'd take a draw now. We will miss Huddlestone big time and i'mm really worried about the make up of our midfield.

My loathing of those imposters and that Sir Alex Ferguson wannabe ponce Arsole Wenger grows with every breath. :jap:

Woolwich are rolling at the moment & i expect them to beat you as they generally do..

and i'mm really worried about the make up of our midfield.

Are you ??

That's a call for David Bentley or Jermaine Jenas if ever i've seen one !! :D

You set em up Carmine, & i'll gladly knock em down Mate..:D

and i'mm really worried about the make up of our midfield.

Are you ??

That's a call for David Bentley or Jermaine Jenas if ever i've seen one !! :D

You set em up Carmine, & i'll gladly knock em down Mate..:D

OK, i'll admit it...i'm really worried about this one...there could be tantrums. I'll probably need a few hours to compose myself after this one before i can sit down and discuss the aftermarth. Anyways, i'll put on my Tottenham hat, you put on you West Ham turbin but i fear singher we could be sitting down discussing our teams mutual annihilations. :( I would'nt be suprised if he picks Palacios and Jenas and Bentley on the right. :o Thats going to make it a very long match for us.............and just to make things worse, it seems now Defoe won't be playing. As Harry seems to be the only person at WHL that does'nt know the Russian is a far better player than Crouch he's probably going to have lanky <deleted> leading the line.

Edited by carmine

I wouldn't worry if I were you. 'Woolwich' have an uncanny habit of losing when you least expect it. Despite his utterances Wenger does not really believe he has a table-topping side (yet).

Maybe when van Persie is fit, Vermaelen and Ramsey back (eta next month) we might have a chance - but then equally likely that either others will go down or we will be stricken with Eastlands pox - talent bickering for game time.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. 'Woolwich' have an uncanny habit of losing when you least expect it. Despite his utterances Wenger does not really believe he has a table-topping side (yet).

Maybe when van Persie is fit, Vermaelen and Ramsey back (eta next month) we might have a chance - but then equally likely that either others will go down or we will be stricken with Eastlands pox - talent bickering for game time.

I do think Vermaelen is particularily missed and we might well score. I'm more concerned about how many woolwich will score. ;)