Tottenham Thread

chonabot

27 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"this buying from 'english' talent from the lower divs is a long standing policy that pleat introduced"

No, no, no. Please stop. ALL teams have been buying from lower divisions for donkey's, Spurs didn't invent this policy.

shut up bradbury, so when did man city buy ANYONE from the lower leagues that ended up as a regular in the first team,, colin bell springs to mind:cheesy:, oh sorry joe hart and we all know how that ended  but since  hart  NADA !!!! think the policy for your mob is NecesarioTienes que hablar espanol para jugar para nosotros:drunk:for an english club IMO your a disgrace.

14 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Spurs initiated talks for 34 year old veteran and highly decorated player with much experience. Daniel Alves. The biesla philosophy being whole heartedly adopted!

Yes you chump, according to worth like newspaper gossip.  Glad to see you've done some homework since you last posted some rubbish on here.  Run along.....

Oh dear, you also got a like from BB too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by carmine

10 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Oh my Buddha. I've put up with all this nonsense from Spurs fans on youth all for 1 bladdy player. Why oh why did I not investigate their claims sooner.

It was the same earlier in the week when I proved their nett spend claims where garbage.

Many thanks champers. I will take their statements and claims with a bigger pinch of salt in future.

Trigger is forever telling us that Iheanacho  came  through your Academy,  a player you bought at 18 year's old, Rose we bought at 16 years old and Walker at 18 or 19 years old, so please tell what is the difference ?

What post number was the net spend claims as i missed it  ? or that your dreaming again :cheesy:

Edited by alfieconn

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"this buying from 'english' talent from the lower divs is a long standing policy that pleat introduced"

No, no, no. Please stop. ALL teams have been buying from lower divisions for donkey's, Spurs didn't invent this policy.

Do us a favor and take you obsession with us somewhere else.

Terrific performance and with Eriksen rested too.  Brilliant stuff and great for the neutral i'd think.

A right old dismantling,  and Leicester got off a little lightly.  Should really have been more.  Playing like that no one in the league could match us.  Leicester started brightly but after the first quarter of an hour and started to dominate the midfield and control the pace of the game.

I'm really impressed the way Ben Davies has stepped up and has made a marked improvement from last season.  He's now getting himself into better attacking positions and is an even better stand in to Rose than he was taking over in january.

This 343 formation provides us with so many attacking options and frankly if we have a fit Dier/Toby?Vertonghen we should adopt it more often.  I doubt Hull are looking forward to sunday.

So hopefully come sunday we'll finish top goal scorers, best defense and Kane with the Golden Boot.

Edited by carmine

23 minutes ago, carmine said:

Terrific performance and with Eriksen rested too.  Brilliant stuff and great for the neutral i'd think.

A right old dismantling,  and Leicester got off a little lightly.  Should really have been more.  Playing like that no one in the league could match us.  Leicester started brightly but after the first quarter of an hour and started to dominate the midfield and control the pace of the game.

I'm really impressed the way Ben Davies has stepped up and has made a marked improvement from last season.  He's now getting himself into better attacking positions and is an even better stand in to Rose than he was taking over in january.

This 343 formation provides us with so many attacking options and frankly if we have a fit Dier/Toby?Vertonghen we should adopt it more often.  I doubt Hull are looking forward to sunday.

So hopefully come sunday we'll finish top goal scorers, best defense and Kane with the Golden Boot.

Wasn't able to watch the match, curious to know who played as RWB, without Walker & Trippier,

was it Sissoko or Son? 

2 minutes ago, sotsira said:

Wasn't able to watch the match, curious to know who played as RWB, without Walker & Trippier,

was it Sissoko or Son? 

Sissoko.  And to be fair he put in the effort so i have no complaints if a players giving it 100%.  Reason being walker-Peters was away playing for England U20's.  Son started left in a trident with Kane and Dele.

That was just a joy to watch mate.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

and silverless again

And silverless again, yes, can't argue with that.

One can only wonder the scenario if we had the almost total lack of any serious injuries and had not hade european games to contend with!

But, E/S i've already offered Chelsea my congratulations you might remember!!

3 hours ago, carmine said:

One can only wonder the scenario if we had the almost total lack of any serious injuries and had not hade european games to contend with!

another spineless Lateral Thinking , post by you

stop coming the raw prawn, and face the facts

its been another silverless  season by Spuds , Fullstop

• Like 1

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Yes you chump, according to worth like newspaper gossip.  Glad to see you've done some homework since you last posted some rubbish on here.  Run along.....

Very Carmine response. When the proof smacks you in the face you refuse to believe. When a veteran is in your team next season you will be reminded about this on a daily basis. I'll save this one it's one win of many that I will cherish.ha ha ha

9 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Trigger is forever telling us that Iheanacho  came  through your Academy,  a player you bought at 18 year's old, Rose we bought at 16 years old and Walker at 18 or 19 years old, so please tell what is the difference ?

What post number was the net spend claims as i missed it  ? or that your dreaming again :cheesy:

Still waiting for an answer :coffee1:

Edited by alfieconn

12 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

shut up bradbury, so when did man city buy ANYONE from the lower leagues that ended up as a regular in the first team,, colin bell springs to mind:cheesy:, oh sorry joe hart and we all know how that ended  but since  hart  NADA !!!! think the policy for your mob is NecesarioTienes que hablar espanol para jugar para nosotros:drunk:for an english club IMO your a disgrace.

Well researched, Joe Hart was the last player we bought from the lower leagues that ended up as a regular in the first team and he ended up doing very well for up - a regular for many years, won trophies, became England's goalkeeper, couldn't do much really could he - as witnessed by the fact most City fans didn't want him pushed out and want to bring him back.

I reckon Alli Delli is the only player of the past say 7 years that i can remember for you with this wonderful policy apparently invented by Harry? 

"for an english club IMO your a disgrace" - i'm willing to play. So on what basis are we a disgrace for an english club?

11 hours ago, carmine said:

Yes i'm very generous with my Likes, i even gave one of your posts a Like today on the ManU page

• Like 1

11 hours ago, carmine said:

Do us a favor and take you obsession with us somewhere else.

Obsession with Spurs? Do me a favour. I just post on different threads, no different from yourself really so stop getting so upset when i post on the Spurs thread as you do on the City thread. Calm down lad will ya, it's a forum not a war you know.

8 hours ago, carmine said:

"One can only wonder the scenario if we had the almost total lack of any serious injuries and had not hade european games to contend with!" :whistling:

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Obsession with Spurs? Do me a favour. I just post on different threads, no different from yourself really so stop getting so upset when i post on the Spurs thread as you do on the City thread. Calm down lad will ya, it's a forum not a war you know.

No we have a ceasefire till August. :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Still waiting for an answer :coffee1:

14 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

No we have a ceasefire till August. :biggrin:

More like a firesale at WHL oh I forgot I mean the club with no home and no hope next season. Derailed your own club but the banks getting fatter this summer.

33 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

More like a firesale at WHL oh I forgot I mean the club with no home and no hope next season. Derailed your own club but the banks getting fatter this summer.

Well let us see.

Poch says he is staying and only Spurs will decide who leaves.

Adds the squad are all happy.

Do they look happy?

Well they look 6-1 happy to me.

Taxi for plonker please Delboy.