Thai Police seek public advice on prospective reform

webfact

All people do is complain. Why not try adding something constructive.

I would like to see police have better training in investigation work. In my country, when a complaint is made. they at least go to visit the person complained about and take some notes.

2nd . If somebody has possession of evidence used in a crime, or video evidence of a crime. Police should have the right to confiscate the evidence and use it in a court. Many times thai business owners. Especially in tourist areas have video footage of crimes, but refuse to give it to police. Koh Tao is an example. But there are many more.

Finally. these people who risk their lives everyday, should certainly be paid a lot more. And I am not talking about the captain who sits in the office.

The young cadets that risk their lives should get a fair salary

• Like 1

All people do is complain. Why not try adding something constructive.

I would like to see police have better training in investigation work. In my country, when a complaint is made. they at least go to visit the person complained about and take some notes.

2nd . If somebody has possession of evidence used in a crime, or video evidence of a crime. Police should have the right to confiscate the evidence and use it in a court. Many times thai business owners. Especially in tourist areas have video footage of crimes, but refuse to give it to police. Koh Tao is an example. But there are many more.

Finally. these people who risk their lives everyday, should certainly be paid a lot more. And I am not talking about the captain who sits in the office.

The young cadets that risk their lives should get a fair salary

Seems you are not aware there two types of police. Those pushing buttons at traffic lights, and those that actually look into crimes. Guess which type has more manpower.