90 day- online reporting!

Thailand

Haven't read or heard of anybody successfully doing the online reporting as yet.....but will be nice if/when they iron out the bugs.

Sent my 90-day by mail on Monday (9th) and received the receipt back today. The mailing option is fine by me.

At least two on the main thread have gone all the way through, yet to check if their applications have been accepted.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least two on the main thread have gone all the way through, yet to check if their applications have been accepted.

No big deal but I've read all the threads about the topic and I'll consider the first one solid or complete once somebody reports that he/she is finished (receiving an online acceptance?) with the process. Until then, we have no idea if the data ever reached Immigration (or if Immigration has any clue what to do with it when it reaches an Immigration computer).

Online 90 Day Reporting Not Yet Available in Chiang Mai Feb 13, 2015

http://www.chiangmaicitynews.com/news.php?id=4833

Interesting. The officer that told me that it was available in Chiangmai was the officer doing the 90 day reports on Tuesday.

Left hand right hand? The rest of the article is simply information from Thai Visa?

• 2 months later...