Girlfriend of American on missing MH370 becomes vocal critic of M'sian authorities

webfact

Girlfriend of American on missing MH370 becomes vocal critic of M'sian authorities
Shannon Teoh
The Straits Times

KUALA LUMPUR: -- Sarah Bajc was about to embark on a new adventure in Kuala Lumpur with the love of her life Philip Wood, 50, when he disappeared on MH370.

At the time, he was on his way to Beijing to help her pack up the last of her belongings, so the 48-year-old former technology executive was left in limbo.

"Everything was rolling in a really nice direction... so when he went missing it was a really difficult decision with what I was going to do," the American teacher told The Straits Times.

Even though her school in Beijing told her she could stay on, and loved ones asked her to return to the United States, she decided "it was important to continue what we had started".

"I expected they would find the plane... so I needed to go forward with (what) I had planned because I wanted to keep a life going with a place ready for him when he came back. But the longer time has gone by, the harder it is to keep that place open."

Among those who lost loved ones on the ill-fated flight, Bajc has become the most visible and vocal critic of the Malaysian authorities.

When not teaching at a British private school, she has dedicated thousands of hours to seeking an answer.

She started a crowdfund website to raise money to hire a leading international private investigator, and has conducted hundreds of interviews to keep the media spotlight on the authorities she insists are hiding the truth.

ann.jpg
-- ANN 2015-03-02

Its interesting that the leading international private detective has failed to find out anything.

Is because there is nothing to find out or is it because as said it has all been scrubbed clean to hide the truth.

Would it be possible to hide a whole plane and its occupants for this long without any leaks or leads turning up?

at some time in the future the plane will be found, then all the family's will have closure.

but unfortunately people do go missing and are never found/traced, look at people still missing from the Vietnam war, WW1 and 2, Tsunami.

at least with a plane that stand a chance of locating something

Edited by steve187

While her efforts are probably essentially useless and her goals are probably ill-defined and motivated by frustration and grief, it's understandable that she feels the need to do something. The idea of "closure" is bandied about without much thought to what it actually means to people left behind, but for her, and for many others who are less able to publicly vent, they can't just put it all aside and move on.

• Like 1

Airplane had a package of anthrax misappropriated. USA wanted it back and Wood's job was to do that by taking over the airplane, forcing up so high to to, sorry, kill off all passengers, leaving cockpit crew and him. Forced to fly to Diego Garcia where the plane and the dead were sheep dipped, Wood put into detention, and a CDC contingent of poison experts flown to Diego Garcia. Some days later, media reported big, unusual anthrax potential exposure of CDC personnel; story just ends with that.

The package was stolen from the MV Maersk Alabama, USA flag, in the Seychelles when it was stolen via murder of its two ex SEALs guards, employed by Trident Group (Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44).

P.s. Same ship Somali took over and movie made about captain rescue.

Airplane had a package of anthrax misappropriated. USA wanted it back and Wood's job was to do that by taking over the airplane, forcing up so high to to, sorry, kill off all passengers, leaving cockpit crew and him. Forced to fly to Diego Garcia where the plane and the dead were sheep dipped, Wood put into detention, and a CDC contingent of poison experts flown to Diego Garcia. Some days later, media reported big, unusual anthrax potential exposure of CDC personnel; story just ends with that.

The package was stolen from the MV Maersk Alabama, USA flag, in the Seychelles when it was stolen via murder of its two ex SEALs guards, employed by Trident Group (Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44).

P.s. Same ship Somali took over and movie made about captain rescue.

Thanks for sharing your fantasies.

• Like 1

INDISPUTABLE FACT

A large aircraft like this, crash landing in the sea, would release many tonnes of bouyant debris, which would float around for a long time, some of it for years.

Not a single piece of debris has been found!!!! IT DID NOT CRASH INTO THE OCEAN!

The search efforts have been a total farce, I suspect due to the deliberate release of mis-information.The searchers have been sent on a "wild goose chase"!

It appears that there is a high level international conspiracy to conceal the truth. Why?

Who is involved? What is involved?

M'sian what a horrible contraction.

Not sure why, very common even among the M'sian publications.

Because it doesn't give you a sense of the word before contraction. Not only that it is probably harder to say than Malaysian. I would be OK with Malay'n if they were desperate for a short form.

INDISPUTABLE FACT

A large aircraft like this, crash landing in the sea, would release many tonnes of bouyant debris, which would float around for a long time, some of it for years.

Not a single piece of debris has been found!!!! IT DID NOT CRASH INTO THE OCEAN!

The search efforts have been a total farce, I suspect due to the deliberate release of mis-information.The searchers have been sent on a "wild goose chase"!

It appears that there is a high level international conspiracy to conceal the truth. Why?

Who is involved? What is involved?

OK, close the thread. Some guy with 6 posts has figured out how to keep people from disputing what he says on here, LOL. I've never figured out how to keep people from disputing almost everything I say, so kudos to the poster. :)thumbsup.gif