Need Air Con Repaired

teacherofwoe

Khun Gan of the DD Electric and Air Service 086-9122508, for repair. Khun Gan speaks some English.

081-8855679 (DS AIR)

Hope this helps

Let us know if you found someone differant

We can add to the list of A/C Repairmen

BIRD AIR SERVICE - Tarndong
080 - 1203807
Mobile
086 - 1188964
Work
Doesn't speak English. I get them to do the annual aircon clean and gas check. Seem to know what they are doing and have been reliable.

We had the guys out last night for a repair ,very pleased with the service.We asked them to clean and service the other units and they said "can we wait 2 weeks?" they are so busy,they actually arrived at 7.30pm.... its that season again

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Never again Charly! I called him because some Ice came out of one unit. He recognized a leak and started to look for it but did not find. So he filled the AC with new liquid and asked 1500 Bath for that. He said that he has to put the whole AC in water to find the leak and that this will cost another 1500 Bath. It would have been for nothing again, because I didn`t trust him and phoned some days later to DD Electric 081-9928857. They found and repaired the leak in 5 minutes. It was not the AC, it was the connection from the AC to the compressor. I also let them clean all my ACs. This did cost 400 Bath each and he gave us a garantee that the AC has no leak. Today he came again because some water came out of one unit. He repaired it as garantee for free. So we have found our man and will give him now the installation of more Acs.

• Like 1