Burmese man shot as he breaks up fight at Pattaya construction site

webfact

Burmese man shot as he breaks up fight at Pattaya construction site

s21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Friday, a 21 year old Burmese construction worker was shot in his arm as he attempted to break-up a fight between two of his Thai colleagues at a construction site in Jomtien.

Police were unable to arrest the suspected shooter and met the victim, Mr. Oo at Banglamung Hospital where he explained how he was walking back to his room when he encountered the pair fighting.

He decided to approach them and attempted to break them apart. One of the fighters took offence to this and produced a gun and shot Mr. Oo in his arm.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/175995/burmese-man-shot-as-he-breaks-up-fight-at-pattaya-construction-site/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-13

Just look at the gun culture apearing on Thai TV, a bad road to tread.

Often television is more a reflection than an example.

... might be an egg/hen thing, then again if i look at the sheer number of dumbos i'm confronted with i'd definetely go for the example-version.

As for the dear guest-worker from Burma - he might have learned his lesson, somewhat along the lines of:

>Next time do not try to intervene, step back far enough to not catch a round, light yourself a fag, pour a drink and just enjoy the show until one of the s-heads is down and the other on the run ... doesn't matter really, there are plenty of!<