Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

33 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I know that this has been done to death on 115 pages.

My 90 day is due in 3 weeks.I have a mac. CANNOT get in past "under construction". I don't want to do the postal thing.

Can i get into this on 1st April?

The big C along Lad prao road is a bit nearer than CW. is it mobbed?

Unsure what to do.....

If you look this topic was posted almost 2 years ago. It was April ,1 2015 it started

Immigrations extranet has been down since December. If it is up and working again on the 1st of April this you could try then.

To do it  on Safari you need a agent switcher to emulate internet explorer. Info here: http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

There have been reports of people doing their reports a Lad Prao in about 10 minutes.

Just did my annual extension today (and  90 day report - after just 55 days or so).  When they reminded me to do the next 90-day, I said it was a pity the on-line system was no longer working.  They told me it would hopefully be up and running again in the next two weeks.

.....I'm not holding my breath though..! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I've been attempting to access the website to do my 90 reporting all morning.  It appears the website is down. Anyone else had this problem recently?  Thanks!

Immigrations extranet has been down since December. Several posts about it  in this topic. Including this page.

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigrations extranet has been down since December. Several posts about it  in this topic. Including this page.

Thanks, ubonjoe.  I wasn't diligent enough in looking at the past posts. Any indication when it will be up and running, again?  I'm asking because it is also impossible to send in inquiry on the website as well -- and there are no specific phone numbers for 90 reporting.:sad:

Edited by pookiki
forgot something

8 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Thanks, ubonjoe.  I wasn't diligent enough in looking at the past posts. Any indication when it will be up and running, again? 

I have no idea when it will be up again.

There have been some false alarms when if was up for a short period of time and the was taken down again.

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have no idea when it will be up again.

There have been some false alarms when if was up for a short period of time and the was taken down again.

Thank you very much! 

I sent it by registered mail instead. Arrived 10th March. Till today (17th) no answer, due date is 23rd. May go to Chaeng Wattana on Monday and check. How long this usually takes end to end?

8 hours ago, MadMac said:

I sent it by registered mail instead. Arrived 10th March. Till today (17th) no answer, due date is 23rd. May go to Chaeng Wattana on Monday and check. How long this usually takes end to end?

When i did it by post a couple of months ago it took about two weeks. If your due date is the 23rd you still have until the 30th. I would wait until the end of next week before starting to panic.

8 hours ago, MadMac said:

The immigration website says to wait 30 day before contacting them you have not received the report receipt in the mail. Since you have proof it was delivered to them you would not be fined for not doing the report.

If you only put standard post postage on the return envelope it might 2 weeks for it to delivered.

I send the reports to my local office by EMS and put 40 baht worth of stamps on the return envelope so it is delivered by EMS. Mailed my last report on Friday and receipt was delivered on Tuesday.

Personally I don't care how long the site is down so long as it's 2nd coming is a 100% improvement on the crap they inflicted on us during the 1st attempt 2 years ago. During that period I only had one successful filing of my online 90 day report.

Mail has ALWAYS worked well for me through the Udon Thani office.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pookiki said:

I did my 90 reporting at Chaeng Watthana yesterday (3/22). The immigration officer informed me that she had no idea when the website would be up and running, again.

In my experience that's unusual. Normally if they have no idea (which they rarely do) they'll just make something up to save face.

The conclusion...90 days report was sent by mail on 7th March to Yannawa, arrived 10th March, was then internally sent to Chaeng Wattana, stamped on 17th March and sent back on 20th March from Government Complex to arrive back at 22nd March. Turnaround time 15 days in total, both way registered mail, not EMS. No idea why they don't have a direct mail in address in Chaeng Wattana though.

The online report link shows now "Under Construction:", so that old crap hopefully will never be reincarnated again.

Edited by MadMac

22 minutes ago, MadMac said:

The conclusion...90 days report was sent by mail on 7th March to Yannawa, arrived 10th March, was then internally sent to Chaeng Wattana, stamped on 17th March and sent back on 20th March from Government Complex to arrive back at 22nd March. Turnaround time 15 days in total, both way registered mail, not EMS. No idea why they don't have a direct mail in address in Chaeng Wattana though.

The online report link shows now "Under Construction:", so that old crap hopefully will never be reincarnated again.

You only get that when you click the button on the immigration website.

If you use the actual link https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online  you get navigation canceled because the entire extranet is down.

The are not working on the online reporting website.

Yes, correct. So that would confirm it was intentionally shut down, perhaps because they can not manage and maintain it as it was never made to work in a real life environment, and that is what it will be for the foreseeable future. Hope next round they spend a bit more and hire someone who wrote a program before. 

• Like 2

On 3/23/2017 at 10:36 PM, MadMac said:

Yes, correct. So that would confirm it was intentionally shut down

Apparently it was taken down as a preemptive measure to keep it from being hacked in December when other sites were hacked.

Online 90 day reporting is not the only site on the extranet.

Online reporting for hotels and etc to report their guests is also on it.

Doing it by mail isn't much of an option either. On 19 Jan (at least 2 weeks before due date), I sent my 90-day notification documents via EMS courier to BKK Chaengwatana Immigration. Of course I included an EMS envelope with my return address on it. On Thai Post's website I tracked it and Immigration received it the next day, on 20 Jan.

And there my papers have been gathering dust until today. I have called them twice to enquire as to when my approved 90-day notification will be mailed back to me. The gov't official had no clue as to its whereabouts, would check and call me back, blah blah. Useless. They did nothing.

My 90 days will be up soon and I don't know what to do next.

4 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Doing it by mail isn't much of an option either. On 19 Jan (at least 2 weeks before due date), I sent my 90-day notification documents via EMS courier to BKK Chaengwatana Immigration. Of course I included an EMS envelope with my return address on it. On Thai Post's website I tracked it and Immigration received it the next day, on 20 Jan.

And there my papers have been gathering dust until today. I have called them twice to enquire as to when my approved 90-day notification will be mailed back to me. The gov't official had no clue as to its whereabouts, would check and call me back, blah blah. Useless. They did nothing.

My 90 days will be up soon and I don't know what to do next.

You report must of ended up in the wrong office at CW or was misplaced. Since you sent it and have the receipt plus proof of delivery you will not be fined for not reporting.

They state on their website to check with them if you have not gotten the receipt within a month which would of been last month.

Perhaps best to make a trip to CW to get it sorted out now.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2017 at 9:24 AM, dutchweller said:

So I'm going to try and Post my 90 day but where do you post it to for Chaengwatana Immigration?

I have look everywhere and I cannot see the postal address to send the registered post to?

Here is the info you need.

90 Day Reports 2.docx

Regarding the fifteen to seven days prior when using registered mail... is that the date of the postmark, or the date by which the mail has to be received in the immigration office?

If going to the immigration division in person: If the date on the notice placed within your passport is April 25 can you show up on the 25th and not be considered on overstay, or should you show up on the 24th to be within the 90 day limit?

I don't mean to nitpick, but I want to be sure given the English verbiage on the Thai Immigration website. 

48 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

Regarding the fifteen to seven days prior when using registered mail... is that the date of the postmark, or the date by which the mail has to be received in the immigration office?

If going to the immigration division in person: If the date on the notice placed within your passport is April 25 can you show up on the 25th and not be considered on overstay, or should you show up on the 24th to be within the 90 day limit?

I don't mean to nitpick, but I want to be sure given the English verbiage on the Thai Immigration website. 

If mailing to Chaeng Wattana immigration that want it mailed 15 days before the report date. At other offices they want it received 7 days before the report date not postmarked.

When reporting in person you can do the report up to 15 day before or 7 days after the report date including the report date in the count.

Being late for reporting is not an overstay it is just being late or not reporting. An overstay is leaving the country after your permit to stay ends.

6 minutes ago, Navin said:

It looks like a April fools joke. The last line gave it away.

The 90-day reporting will end Monday, he said. It will be replaced by 90-hour reporting, which will allow officials to make sure they’ve shaved, are wearing a shirt and can still wait in a queue.