Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Don't see anything on the immigration site about reporting via the internet anymore

Also, a bit confusing:  I notice that under  'Offices Accepting Notifications' is listed the 

Chamchuri Square Building downtown.  I thought this office was only for WP and

associated.  It sure would be easier than going all the way to the Gov't complex since

I forgot to mail in time.  (Still have 8 days so no problem).

"

1. One Stop Center for Visa and Work Permits located at Chamchuri Square Buliding , Floor 18, Phayathai Rd. Phatumwan, Bangkok (Only the specific law)
    Services are provided only to foreigners who have already submitted an application for temporary stay in the kingdom of
    thailand."

Can anyone clarify?  Thanks

42 minutes ago, snooky said:

Don't see anything on the immigration site about reporting via the internet anymore

Also, a bit confusing:  I notice that under  'Offices Accepting Notifications' is listed the 

associated.  It sure would be easier than going all the way to the Gov't complex since

1. One Stop Center for Visa and Work Permits located at Chamchuri Square Buliding , Floor 18, Phayathai Rd. Phatumwan, Bangkok (Only the specific law)
    Services are provided only to foreigners who have already submitted an application for temporary stay in the kingdom of
    thailand."

There is a button on the left side of the webpage for online reporting that mentions 90 day reporting.

You cannot do them at the one stop center. This from what you posted tell you that "(Only the specific law)". It is only for those working for BOI companies and etc.

You can also do your reports at these 3 offices.

1. Imperial World Ladprao, 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok
Tel. : 0-2530-4535-6 ��Р 0-2530-4660-1 
Click here to view a map

2. Big C Supercenter , Don Mueang Branch (Saphan Mai) , Bangkok 
Open since 19 Dec, 2016

Click here to view a map

3. Big C Supercenter , Rat Burana Branch , Bangkok
Open since 19 Dec, 2016

From Bangkok immigration website main page.

From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao.

The Suksawat office moved to the location shown as number 3. Number 2 is a new office where you can do them.

Edited by ubonjoe

47 minutes ago, snooky said:

"

thailand."

Thanks, Joe, appreciate that.

3 hours ago, delboy said:

Has anybody actually had an online application approved or rejected since the system started working last week?  I applied on 26th to Chiang Mai office and I do realise that the office was closed last Friday, but past applications have always been dealt with within 24 hrs.

I tried phoning the office but gave up after being passed round to people who had no idea of what to do.

It's possible the the Immigration side of the process is not working, or more likely nobody has told the offices that the system is back online so they are not checking for applications.

Looks like another trip to the office at the end of the week.

I pretty much asked the same thing last Wednesday.

" Quote "" Posted Wednesday at 07:53 AM

Has there been any reports of successful submissions of online 90 day reports since the site has been back up this week? I have not heard of any yet. Thanks in advance

"Unquote". 

I submitted mine online this morning and got the "Pending" message also. Since mine is actually due August 14th, I think in the morning I am going to cancel my online pending report and head down to the post office and send the one that I already had ready to go by registered mail and wait and try again online next time it comes due. For me it is not really easy to go in person and just sitting around not knowing what is going on in the "Pending Mode" just eats away at our reporting by mail window. 

Edited by BobTH

16 hours ago, BobTH said:

I submitted mine online this morning and got the "Pending" message also.

I did mine last Friday, but it's still "Pending" this morning. I guess it's because local offices have got out of the habit of checking for online reports. I'll pop along in the next day or two and wave the "Pending" printout at them, but I bet they just tell me it's not working at their end (Rayong). It's not a huge problem for me as it's not far and I have to go and get a re-entry permit anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bangkok or bust said:

I'm getting this message after I submit...

What now? Am I headed to the office?

I means your record could not be found. I always get it due to 2 problems. My last entry was before 2013 and I have gotten a new passport since then.

Check that you complete all the required fields correctly. Did you use the drop down menu for your nationality? Did you enter the entire entry card number you have to enter the first 2 letters of it.

You only need to complete the fields with a beside it.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I means your record could not be found. I always get it due to 2 problems. My last entry was before 2013 and I have gotten a new passport since then.

Check that you complete all the required fields correctly. Did you use the drop down menu for your nationality? Did you enter the entire entry card number you have to enter the first 2 letters of it.

You only need to complete the fields with a beside it.

Yes I checked all those things. I've been going in person since the system went down. I recently got my 1 year extension,that's the only thing. They stapled a special tag with my next 90 day due date which is August 7th.

19 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

Yes I checked all those things. I've been going in person since the system went down. I recently got my 1 year extension,that's the only thing. They stapled a special tag with my next 90 day due date which is August 7th.

Try again later. I forgot to mention that the message can come up if the site cannot access the database where the records are stored. It has happened before.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

If your 90 day report date is August 7th, the latest you were allowed to do it online would have been July 31st. It is now too late and you have to report in person.

Sophon

• Like 1

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:29 AM, Eff1n2ret said:

I did mine last Friday, but it's still "Pending" this morning. I guess it's because local offices have got out of the habit of checking for online reports. I'll pop along in the next day or two and wave the "Pending" printout at them, but I bet they just tell me it's not working at their end (Rayong). It's not a huge problem for me as it's not far and I have to go and get a re-entry permit anyway.

So I went in today and showed my "pending" report and sure enough the guy said "My website not working". But their automated system for producing the report slips is, because he gave me a new one.

1 hour ago, Eff1n2ret said:

So I went in today and showed my "pending" report and sure enough the guy said "My website not working". But their automated system for producing the report slips is, because he gave me a new one.

May I ask if you are referring to the office in Rayong or where? also did the officer give you the new 90 days Report slip with only your pending report printout, meaning did he find your pending report in the system and use that information? I am sure there was no discussion about the websites in other areas but if you have additional information please share it. Thanks in advance.

43 minutes ago, BobTH said:

May I ask if you are referring to the office in Rayong or where? also did the officer give you the new 90 days Report slip with only your pending report printout, meaning did he find your pending report in the system and use that information? I am sure there was no discussion about the websites in other areas but if you have additional information please share it. Thanks in advance.

It is the "Rayong" office at Maptaphut. He took (and kept) my existing 90-day slip, the TM47 and my "pending" printout, and scanned a barcode, but I didn't see from which document, it was all done in a flash. I'm afraid I've no real idea whether the online system is functioning for us to report but not for that office and/or some others, he just said what I expected he would, as I doubt he would admit that he didn't know it was back online. If in the next few days someone in the Rayong area does an online report and gets an approval, then we can be reasonably sure it was the latter.

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2017 at 3:55 PM, WaywardWind said:

I have just submitted reports for me and for my wife. Will advise when/if I get a response.

As of yesterday (2 August) the web site still showed pending, so we went to Jomtien. I took screenshots of the pending applications with us, but the guy didn't want the and simply worked off the appointment slip with the bar code from our last visit.

• Thanks 1

Not working again DAMMIT! :sad:

Who can tell me can I go to make a 90 day notification at Immigration Office Big C Supercenter, Rat Burana Branch , Bangkok Open since 19 Dec, 2016 if I am not a Laos , Cambodian and Myanmar?

I can.  I am quite sure of it.  I too was confused by the manner in which it is stated on the Immigration website, but have since personally used both of the immigration offices located inside Big C buildings in Bangkok to make 90 day reports.  However this is the only service provided by those offices to nationals of other countries than the 3 stated.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Takeprofit said:

Who can tell me can I go to make a 90 day notification at Immigration Office Big C Supercenter, Rat Burana Branch , Bangkok Open since 19 Dec, 2016 if I am not a Laos , Cambodian and Myanmar?

Working for me ! 

Use Internet Explorer and this link https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

1 hour ago, Takeprofit said:

Other than Main immigration office at the gov't complex at Chaengwattana you can use the following locations.

Tel. : 0-2530-4535-6  0-2530-4660-1 
Open since 19 Dec, 2016
Open since 19 Dec, 2016
Service time Mon-Fri 10:30 - 18:30 Closed on OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS

And yes, for a few years now you can only do 90 day reports at these additional locations and you do not have to be from the three neighboring countries you listed in your post.  

Edited by BobTH
  • Like 1

I applied online 26 July to Chiang Mai, and it was still pending this morning, so this afternoon I went in person to the office with the normal photocopies that Chiang Mai need.  The Immigration Officer tapped some keys on her computer and informed me that as my application was pending, I had to get it approved, and told me to go to Office No. 5.

At Office 5 the officer told me the application was on her computer and that she would approve it as soon as possible.

When I got back home the e-mail with the approved message was in my inbox.

So the system is working when they have the time to use it.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Takeprofit said:

Yes you can, please see my posts of May 9th and 11th on this topic for details and directions:

Edited by eppic

13 hours ago, BobTH said:

Other than Main immigration office at the gov't complex at Chaengwattana you can use the following locations.

Tel. : 0-2530-4535-6  0-2530-4660-1 
Open since 19 Dec, 2016
Open since 19 Dec, 2016
Service time Mon-Fri 10:30 - 18:30 Closed on OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS

And yes, for a few years now you can only do 90 day reports at these additional locations and you do not have to be from the three neighboring countries you listed in your post.  

What are the queues like at these three alternate locations compared to Chaengwattana?

I was able to submit an online report, but now, nine days later, it's still "pending."

Not sure why the geniuses at immigration haven't opened an office in Central Bangkok considering, you know, that's where most of the foreign nationals live...?

2 hours ago, fusion58 said:

What are the queues like at these three alternate locations compared to Chaengwattana?

I was able to submit an online report, but now, nine days later, it's still "pending."

Not sure why the geniuses at immigration haven't opened an office in Central Bangkok considering, you know, that's where most of the foreign nationals live...?

Hi fusion, first let me say I have never been to the three alternate locations. I personally have always done my report by mail or online. Early this week I entered my data online and had the pending also. After reading so many others were just pending also, I canceled my online pending report and went to the post office and sent them one by registered mail since mine isn't actually due until the 14th of August. Now to answer your question about the queues, I have only hear positive remarks from each of the alternate reporting locations, they have all said it was a breeze compared to Chaengwatttana. Good luck.

Further to my recent posts - i.e. - 1) filed online report a week ago, shown as 'pending'.  2) Still 'pending' 2 days ago, so I went into the office with the printout and my previous 'in person' receipt. The officer said 'My website not working' and gave me a (computer-printed) new receipt for next reporting on 30th October.

I've just logged on to the extranet reporting site, where my report of a week ago is still shown as "pending". - so it appears that the extranet system is not linked with their general internal system. Whether officers are unable to administer the extranet system or are simply not choosing to use it is anybody's guess.

26 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Further to my recent posts - i.e. - 1) filed online report a week ago, shown as 'pending'.  2) Still 'pending' 2 days ago, so I went into the office with the printout and my previous 'in person' receipt. The officer said 'My website not working' and gave me a (computer-printed) new receipt for next reporting on 30th October.

I've just logged on to the extranet reporting site, where my report of a week ago is still shown as "pending". - so it appears that the extranet system is not linked with their general internal system. Whether officers are unable to administer the extranet system or are simply not choosing to use it is anybody's guess.

I am not a computer expert but since you have your new receipt of notification dated the 30th of October, if I were you I would delete the one that is pending that you saw was still on the reporting site. There is a button also for removing a pending report. When you say you want to delete it, it will open a new window with a small colored icon on the far right hand side, if you click on that icon it will ask if you are sure you want to delete this entry, and then you click on yes, and you are then done without any pending report.

Edited by BobTH
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BobTH said:

I am not a computer expert but since you have your new receipt of notification dated the 30th of October, if I were you I would delete the one that is pending that you saw was still on the reporting site. There is a button also for removing a pending report. When you say you want to delete it, it will open a new window with a small colored icon on the far right hand side, if you click on that icon it will ask if you are sure you want to delete this entry, and then you click on yes, and you are then done without any pending report.

Thanks, but I think I'll leave it there (i) because I can't be bothered (ii) I don't see why I should tidy up their systems for them (iii) I'm off to Blighty at the end of next week, which will re-set the reporting clock anyway. By whatever date in November the whole thing will either have been sorted or crashed again.

Hello everyone,

I'm due for my 90 days reporting on 13th August and I wanted to give the online system a try today (I know, I'm almost too late for that).

Anyway, I am using Internet Explorer 11 and I can't get past the first page as I get the error message attached when clicking on "submit". I also put the browser into compatibility mode but that doesn't make a blind difference. Have you come across the same issues?

I will probably go and report on person this time and give the online system another try next time.

regards,

Sambo

IMG_0360.JPG