Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 minutes ago, samtam said:

Online reporting down today 16 August, in yet another failed attempt. Postal service to the rescue.

Just went on the site without a problem. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Just noticed I no longer get the security warning. It seems they fixed the certificate problem that was causing it.

I did my 90-day report online today to BKK Immigration via Internet Explorer, and completed the online process without any problem about 2 p.m. Got the online acknowledgement and the "pending" application form to print out for record-keeping purposes.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

10 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I did my 90-day report online today to BKK Immigration via Internet Explorer, and completed the online process without any problem about 2 p.m. Got the online acknowledgement and the "pending" application form to print out for record-keeping purposes.

I didn't have any problem doing the online application.  It's just that it never progressed from pending.  So I waited until the 90 days was due, and then went to the immigration office.

So it appears to my mind that any problem is not merely limited to the initial application.  I think we have established that regional issues may also be a factor.

I can't imagine BKK will be a problem.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

I think we have established that regional issues may also be a factor.

I can't imagine BKK will be a problem.

AFAIK, whenever the actual online 90-day reporting site has been functional, applications to the Bangkok office have been pretty much handled correctly to completion. I haven't heard of any/many post-application snafus with the online process for BKK. I think I've now done about 6 for BKK and all have been handled properly post-filing.

Unfortunately, it's a lot of the other provincial offices who don't know, don't care, and/or don't participate in the online system where the problems seem to arise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Unfortunately, it's a lot of the other provincial offices who don't know, don't care, and/or don't participate in the online system where the problems seem to arise.

That has hit the nail on the head.

18 hours ago, smedly said:

Chon Buri (Joimtien) online  is working fine and completing through to approval 

I submitted my on-line application to Jomtien on 6th August and got an Approval email on 15th August but the status still shows as Pending, so it seems thst I will have to do it in person anyway.

On 8/2/2017 at 0:03 PM, Bangkok or bust said:

I'm getting this message after I submit...

What now? Am I headed to the office?

IMG_20170802_120149.jpg

The same thing happened to me after midnight today (Aug 18). I'm thinking it's the new card. I came back June 5th. Last year, It worked after I came back. Maybe it's because they're closed now. I'll try again when Immigration is open. 

Edited by joealx

4 hours ago, joealx said:

The same thing happened to me after midnight today (Aug 18). I'm thinking it's the new card. I came back June 5th. Last year, It worked after I came back. Maybe it's because they're closed now. I'll try again when Immigration is open. 

I assume you did not read my reply to that post.

On 8/2/2017 at 0:15 PM, ubonjoe said:

I means your record could not be found. I always get it due to 2 problems. My last entry was before 2013 and I have gotten a new passport since then.

Check that you complete all the required fields correctly. Did you use the drop down menu for your nationality? Did you enter the entire entry card number you have to enter the first 2 letters of it.

You only need to complete the fields with a beside it.

It has nothing to do with immigration being open or not. There are times though you will get that message if the system cannot access the database where the records are kept.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you did not read my reply to that post.

It has nothing to do with immigration being open or not. There are times though you will get that message if the system cannot access the database where the records are kept.

I received the message after the first page (continue), not the second where it's submitted.

5 minutes ago, joealx said:

I received the message after the first page (continue), not the second where it's submitted.

I was writing about after you complete the first page. The system checks to verify you exist in the database. The info in it comes from entries to the country.

I cannot do online reports because my entry was prior to 2013 when the database was created. Plus I also have a new passport which causes the same problem if you have not done an entry using it.

The 2nd page is where you fill in info about your permit to stay info, address and etc.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I was writing about after you complete the first page. The system checks to verify you exist in the database. The info in it comes from entries to the country.

I cannot do online reports because my entry was prior to 2013 when the database was created. Plus I also have a new passport which causes the same problem if you have not done an entry using it.

The 2nd page is where you fill in info about your permit to stay info, address and etc.

The message comes on immediate; there is no searching.

6 minutes ago, joealx said:

The message comes on immediate; there is no searching.

It does not take long for the system to search for a few key words or numbers. Family name, passport number and nationality for example.

My 90-day notification was due on 2017-08-22. I successfully submitted the notification online on 2017-08-08 using Safari with selected User Agent Internet Explorer 7. Approved on 2017-08-18 (also received e-mail). New notification date 2017-11-15. My local immigration office is Hat Yai, Songkhla. I'm happy :smile:.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, nrasmussen said:

My 90-day notification was due on 2017-08-22. I successfully submitted the notification online on 2017-08-08 using Safari with selected User Agent Internet Explorer 7. Approved on 2017-08-18 (also received e-mail). New notification date 2017-11-15. My local immigration office is Hat Yai, Songkhla. I'm happy :smile:.

Worked for you but nevertheless cutting it fine with 10 days to get approval.

My mail in would have been sent in that period and the online submission cancelled. Hopefully they are going to get more efficient at giving approval.

I have just spent an hour on the website and couldn't get halfway down the first page as it keeps freezing up after every letter, and on the DOB year its keeps ignoring my date and putting in its own before freezing up.   Will try again later.

11 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

I have just spent an hour on the website and couldn't get halfway down the first page as it keeps freezing up after every letter, and on the DOB year its keeps ignoring my date and putting in its own before freezing up.   Will try again later.

What browser are you using? 

I suspect you are not using IE or an extension on another browser to emulate it.

46 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What browser are you using? 

I suspect you are not using IE or an extension on another browser to emulate it.

Thank you.

I am using Google Chrome.

I tried to login to Sakonnakon immigration website and got a message that the site was down for maintenance so maybe its a national thing at the mo.

Will try again later and use IE if no luck.

Thank you again.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I use IE Tab on Chrome to access the site. Without it I get the same hangups you were getting.

This link works for the site and skips the terms and conditions page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

I used the IE Tab link you sent and the website responded and I managed to complete the 4 steps.

The pull down options are very hard to read and I choose nationality as BRITSH hk at first and couldn't understand why it would not move to the next page. Once that was sorted I went through the pages okay.  I have a TM ref number and now just wait for the email. 

Thank you again for your help.

16 minutes ago, Billy Bloggs said:

Ok got it all done this morning early like before 6am, but now it is just still pending and as Im going up country need to get it done before I go, how long does pending stand now.

The pending can be there until it is approved. I would wait at least a week before starting to worry about it.

When is your report due? You can report up to 7 days late. Perhaps you could do it when your return from your trip.

11 hours ago, Tilacme said:

My first attempt online today was rejected as I used the start date of my visa and not the end date.  Resubmitted and got approval.  They were pretty quick in responding,

Which province?

Submitted am Sunday still at pending so will leave a couple more days before sending mail in.

This is Chiangmai office, not known for getting things done quickly!

6 hours ago, Thailand said:

Which province?

Submitted am Sunday still at pending so will leave a couple more days before sending mail in.

This is Chiangmai office, not known for getting things done quickly!

I live in Kalasin province and my immigration office is Sakon Nakon.  I used the national website so don't know if it went to the provincial office. In any event heard back within a couple of hours on both occasions.