17 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I cannot believe it,had an email come through from Immigration,

the 90 days report has been approved ,just applied this morning

now that's what i call service,and the website is now https,just

used Slimjet browser,before if you did not use internet explorer

the page would jump all over,the last 5 times i tried online ,not

approved.

Immigration are getting their act together,now if only you could

do your yearly extension online,or at very least make an appointment.

regards worgeordie   P,S. printed out receipt and next date page.

thanks for the report.  i just went in to try myself and can't get past captcha.  I keep typing it in and it keeps refusing to accept the code.  Feels like a psycho girlfriend giving me a silent treatment.   I tried on Chrome and FF.  At this point it's getting personal.  Anyway, i'll stick with the 90 Day Reporter app.  It's doesn't throw hissy fits, always friendly, doesn't leave me guessing, and works.   

Could the reason why my online report isn't working be because the 90 day count started again from the day I returned to Thailand? The date on the 90 day report slip in my passport is 21 May. I flew out of Thailand and back in with a re-entry permit on 16 April. 

Edited by markusss

16 minutes ago, markusss said:

Could the reason why my online report isn't working be because the 90 day count started again from the day I returned to Thailand? The date on the 90 day report slip in my passport is 21 May. I flew out of Thailand and back in with a re-entry permit on 16 April. 

Your 90 day report is not due until July 14th since that is 90 days from the date you entered the country.

The 90 day count ends on the day you leave the country and starts again when you enter the country.

Not sure if that was the reason you could not get past page one. If you had managed to do the report it would not of been approved by your local office since your report was not due.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Your 90 day report is not due until July 14th since that is 90 days from the date you entered the country.

The 90 day count ends on the day you leave the country and starts again when you enter the country.

Not sure if that was the reason you could not get past page one. If you had managed to do the report it would not of been approved by your local office since your report was not due.

This is a load off my mind.

Thanks Joe

On 5/11/2018 at 2:31 PM, outre99 said:

Yeah,   once my report was approved the app notified me and showed a link to download the PDF from immigration with the stamp and the next report date.  just had to print it out and keep in the passport.

To which office are you required to report?

18 hours ago, Yorkie said:

To which office are you required to report?

I'm in BKK but when submitting online i don't need to worry about which particular office i need to report. The system makes that determination and forwards the report accordingly.

FWIW, after getting approval for my last 90 day, I could not open the link for printing out the next 90 day appointment. I used IE in filling out the form and getting the approval. Finally, I grew frustrated and desperate and tried using Chrome. And it worked. 

On 5/14/2018 at 11:02 AM, outre99 said:

I'm in BKK but when submitting online i don't need to worry about which particular office i need to report. The system makes that determination and forwards the report accordingly.

The reason that I asked is that I am required to report to Surin Immigration. Yes, the system determines which office needs to process the on-line 90 day application but unfortunately Surin Immigration (and also Buriram Immigration I'm told) don't give a shit.

11 hours ago, Yorkie said:

The reason that I asked is that I am required to report to Surin Immigration. Yes, the system determines which office needs to process the on-line 90 day application but unfortunately Surin Immigration (and also Buriram Immigration I'm told) don't give a shit.

From reports I have seen they do not accept online or mailed in reports. They insist that you report in person.

Just a data point and two questions:

I've been doing regular online 90-day reports to BKK for a long time now. Did my latest one online last Thursday, and the next day I got a confirmation email from Immigration saying my application had been approved. Great...

So today, I tried to log into the Immigration 90-day reporting site and found two things:

1. What previously had been a long growing history of 7-8 prior online report listings in my profile had all disappeared, and the only entry now showing was my latest report this week -- even though my passport #, Immigration office, and all other details had not changed.

2. When I first tried to log into the Immigration 90-day reporting website today to obtain and print out my confirmation letter, the website wouldn't seem to let me log-in with my passport number, DOB and country of nationality, the normal way I've always logged in in the past. I tried it several times and several ways (day/month/year or month/day/year), and it failed every time. Finally, I tried with the Reference number on my application sheet from last week, and then finally it let me into my profile.

So, any idea why the long history I had of prior 90 day reports has suddenly disappeared, even though nothing about my status and details has changed? And, why the method I've always used to log in -- passport number, DOB and nationality -- suddenly no longer seems to be working?

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

12 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I've been doing regular online 90-day reports to BKK for a long time now. Did my latest one online last Thursday, and the next day I got a confirmation email from Immigration saying my application had been approved. Great...

So today, I tried to log into the Immigration 90-day reporting site and found two things:

1. What previously had been a long growing history of 7-8 prior online report listings in my profile had all disappeared, and the only entry now showing was my latest report this week -- even though my passport #, Immigration office, and all other details had not changed.

2. When I first tried to log into the Immigration 90-day reporting website today to obtain and print out my confirmation letter, the website wouldn't seem to let me log-in with my passport number, DOB and country of nationality, the normal way I've always logged in in the past. I tried it several times and several ways (day/month/year or month/day/year), and it failed every time. Finally, I tried with the Reference number on my application sheet from last week, and then finally it let me into my profile.

So, any idea why the long history I had of prior 90 day reports has suddenly disappeared, even though nothing about my status and details has changed? And, why the method I've always used to log in -- passport number, DOB and nationality -- suddenly no longer seems to be working?

The functionality to log on to your 90 day report details using passport no.+DOB+Country have been working on and off for the last several months, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If instead logging on using the 90 day report reference number you only get details for that particular 90 day report, earlier reports will not be listed (it has always worked like that).

Sophon

• Thanks 1

On 5/20/2018 at 7:00 AM, ubonjoe said:

From reports I have seen they do not accept online or mailed in reports. They insist that you report in person.

Just for information, I visited Surin Immigration last week and:

Applied for my new extension of stay 43 days prior to the expiration of last year's extension. The extension was granted.

Reported my address in accordance with the 90 day reporting rule 5 days after it was specifically due. My subsequent date to report is 90 days after the date that I reported.

On 5/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Both the bug (not being able to look up online 90-day report history by Nationality+Passport+DoB) and the work around for it is discussed back in post #3914. There is a link included in that post that gives more details. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

On 5/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

There might some confusion here.  Let me try to clear it up.  On the website there's no login per se.  There are just 2 ways to search for report submissions.  One is by the TRN number of the submission.  The other is by passport, nationality, and dob.  Once the submissions are approved or declined they are eventually archived and no longer appear in the search.   I'm not quite sure why previously you've seen several of your submissions.  Perhaps there were some changes to the site database recently.   

On 5/8/2018 at 2:20 PM, CMsojourner said:

A system bug recently appeared (April 2018) for looking up report status by passport #, BD, and specifically when trying to use their Nationality drop-down menu. You may want to try this work-around: Report Status lookup - Nationality bug fix. It helped me when I had a similar problem when I wanted to print my notification receipt to place in my passport.

Thanks for the info above on the problem I had encountered. I hadn't been aware of the prior post you pointed to.

I did notice when I went to select my nationality from the pull down box in trying to sign in with my PP# to get my 90-Day report approval confirmation, the list of nationalities had the odd number entry in front of each one, something I hadn't noticed before.

I ended up getting access to the confirmation via the other method, keying in the TM reference number, so I'm past that step now. But it's good to alert others who may face the same hassle. Thanks Immigration!!!  :1zgarz5:

708361991_2018-05-2518_53_33.jpg.f1aeb8e9cc479339dffb3b48eab7466c.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

1 hour ago, outre99 said:

Once the submissions are approved or declined they are eventually archived and no longer appear in the search.   I'm not quite sure why previously you've seen several of your submissions.  Perhaps there were some changes to the site database recently.   

Sophon answered that question above regarding why I didn't see the past approvals list when logging in via the TM number, as opposed to the prior way I had always done it using passport # and DOB.

If instead logging on using the 90 day report reference number you only get details for that particular 90 day report, earlier reports will not be listed (it has always worked like that).

Sophon

The last successful time (one report prior) that I logged in via my passport number and DOB, I probably had 6-8 prior 90 day approvals showing up in my list. I suspect, if I'm able to log in next time with passport and DOB, those prior approvals will be visible again... But who knows....

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Sophon answered that question above regarding why I didn't see the past approvals list when logging in via the TM number, as opposed to the prior way I had always done it using passport # and DOB.

The last successful time (one report prior) that I logged in via my passport number and DOB, I probably had 6-8 prior 90 day approvals showing up in my list. I suspect, if I'm able to log in next time with passport and DOB, those prior approvals will be visible again... But who knows....

If you would follow the exact method I sent you, then you should be able to see your entire 90-day online report history (your 6-8 prior approvals you mentioned) including the one that was recently approved. Or, you can continue to look up a single transaction using the TRN. Of course, it's your decision to take my advice or ignore it. I just was trying to help you to get around the system bug. For the record, your history does not mysteriously go away.

I've been doing online 90-day reports for a long time now and always get approved, but yesterday I was rejected and got a message from ADMIN: "please contact immigration officer where you did your visa extension"  I made my retirement Visa from Pattaya immigration  in 2015 and make extension every year with help from a Visa agency. Anybody have experience this problem with online reports? 

Edited by bander

2 hours ago, bander said:

I've been doing online 90-day reports for a long time now and always get approved, but yesterday I was rejected and got a message from ADMIN: "please contact immigration officer where you did your visa extension"  I made my retirement Visa from Pattaya immigration  in 2015 and make extension every year with help from a Visa agency. Anybody have experience this problem with online reports? 

describe what you mean by "help from a Visa agency"

6 minutes ago, smedly said:

describe what you mean by "help from a Visa agency"

• Here is the description: 
  • You must be a minimum of 50 years of age
  • You need a passport with a minimum of
    12 months validity and 4 passport photos

• We complete all the Immigration documentation
  • We can provide the funds if needed
  • We deal with Immigration for you

8 hours ago, bander said:

I've been doing online 90-day reports for a long time now and always get approved, but yesterday I was rejected and got a message from ADMIN: "please contact immigration officer where you did your visa extension"

Perhaps to early or to late subsubmitting the report (15 to 7 days before). Error on drop down menu for province and district on 2nd page (sent to wrong office).

If you are still within the reporting window you could try submitting it again.

10 hours ago, bander said:

I'm glad I asked you that question and that you replied, it prompted me to check my passport expiry date and I need to renew it now so thanks for that

as for providing the funds, there are agents around Pattaya that will arrange the funds (800kbaht) and bypass the 3 month seasoning for a fee of anywhere between 12k-24k baht, they will then bribe immigration to ignore the seasoning rule - which strictly speaking is illegal and breaking the law as the applicant doesn't meet the financial requirements, the 3 month seasoning is there for exactly this reason...…….to stop people (who don't meet the financial criteria) borrowing the money, I am not saying I agree or disagree with this practice just stating the fact that it can be done, I know several people who use this method to renew their extension

12 hours ago, bander said:

From my experience, albeit from 8 years ago, your passport does not need 12 months validity. However, you will only be granted an extension of stay up to the date of the expiry of your passport. When you receive your new passport, you will need to visit immigration and have all your details transferred and the additional time should then be added to meet your yearly expiry date. This makes sense to me as, being a Brit, we can only apply for a new passport up to 9 months prior to expiry.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

From my experience, albeit from 8 years ago, your passport does not need 12 months validity. However, you will only be granted an extension of stay up to the date of the expiry of your passport. When you receive your new passport, you will need to visit immigration and have all your details transferred and the additional time should then be added to meet your yearly expiry date. This makes sense to me as, being a Brit, we can only apply for a new passport up to 9 months prior to expiry.

Interesting, if you are sure about the added time then not such a panic, but I thought you could renew your passport up to a year ahead but if 9 months they will add that to the expiry of the new one so you get the full 10 years, have to go check this now 

Just checked and I believe I am right, here is a quote from the GOV.UK website

You can renew your passport at any time. When you renew your passport, time left on your existing passport is added to your new one, up to a maximum of 9 months.

Edited by smedly
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I was just quoting my Visa Agency "Express Visa Direct"   www.expressvisadirect.com 

On 5/26/2018 at 1:33 PM, Yorkie said:

This changed a couple years ago.  They still will process the application and issue the extension to the expiration date of your passport, BUT you now need to apply (and pay for) a new one-year extension for any time after the expiration date of your current passport (in your new passport, of course.)

I'm preparing to submit my first 90 day report on May 30 using the online system.   (Arrived on March 14).   I included my condo number in addition to the condo name and street on my visa application.   I did not include the condo number on the TM6.   I was planning to include the condo number in the 90 day report.   Any idea if this will cause problems?

Any other pointers for a first time submission?

On 5/27/2018 at 5:16 PM, wpcoe said:

This changed a couple years ago.  They still will process the application and issue the extension to the expiration date of your passport, BUT you now need to apply (and pay for) a new one-year extension for any time after the expiration date of your current passport (in your new passport, of course.)

Does the initial application reflect the length of time of the extension in a reduced fee?