Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is the receipt for your previous 90 day report. Screengrab of its title (with a note if it was done online).

image.png.60418cd136369f9a27aaad5b81e1d1d8.png

Thanks. That's OK because a printout of my "next report date" has always been stapled into my passport whether it was printed by myself after reporting on-line or printed by the Immigration Office when reporting in person.

5 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

The receipt from your previous report, notifying when next to report (19th April).

So what has "appointment" got to do with it? I've never, in 21 years, had an appointment with Immigration for either a 90 day report nor an extension of stay.

Edited by Yorkie

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

So what has "appointment" got to do with it? I've never, in 21 years, had an appointment with Immigration for either a 90 day report nor an extension of stay.

Nor for any other document which I have required from Immigration.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Nor for any other document which I have required from Immigration.

Lucky you.

All depends on which office you deal with, some work an appointment system others don't, some work with racks of available forms others don't, with mine you've got to join the extension approval queue to get the forms you want e.g. TM7, and prove your entitled to them.

17 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Immigrations choice of wording for receipt of next report date.

Some now do have to actually make 'appointments' to submit 90 day reports.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Immigrations choice of wording for receipt of next report date.

Some now do have to actually make 'appointments' to submit 90 day reports.

I have picked that up from the posts on this thread but my receipt (from Surin Immigration) is like this:

Notification.jpg.ef476cdf239efeb3c0d860b5a8588cd3.jpg

Giving documents different names only causes more confusion in the ranks. And there's plenty already.

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I have picked that up from the posts on this thread but my receipt (from Surin Immigration) is like this:

Notification.jpg.ef476cdf239efeb3c0d860b5a8588cd3.jpg

Giving documents different names only causes more confusion in the ranks. And there's plenty already.

Lucky I did that. My next report date is 17th not 19th April 2021. Not important though as, if necessary, I'll be reporting in person on 20th.

3 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

After 8 years, I still tell my IO my annual extension is NOT a Visa - I can explain, but I can't make them understand.

I tried telling a "visa agent" that a few years ago. I don't know from where they obtained my email address but I can guess. The dialogue from them was incredible. They just couldn't comprehend that I don't need a visa.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Similarly on the TM 6 they ask for a visa number, but it actually refers to the re entry number

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I think that it could be either.

Except when entering VE, then you have neither.  ????

47 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

Lucky you.

All depends on which office you deal with, some work an appointment system others don't, some work with racks of available forms others don't, with mine you've got to join the extension approval queue to get the forms you want e.g. TM7, and prove your entitled to them.

Whatever forms that I am required to complete I obtained from the internet and prepare them at home. Except for the odd nonsensical form which is only available in Thai that is. What is the point of me signing a declaration to confirm that I understand that if I break the law I may be prosecuted?

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Whatever forms that I am required to complete I obtained from the internet and prepare them at home. Except for the odd nonsensical form which is only available in Thai that is. What is the point of me signing a declaration to confirm that I understand that if I break the law I may be prosecuted?

I had a downloaded editable format of the TM7 which I completed and saved in the PC, basically only needed a change of date and age, before printing, no problems with Phitsanulok Immigration.

After Phetchabun Immigration office opened, living in Phetchabun that is where I have to go,  "the TM7 (Extension of Stay) and TM47 (90 Day Report) forms must be handwritten" they said. Then it was you've used black ink, forms need to be completed in blue ink. Then we can't accept this TM7, it is not on our format, which has the Immigration appended colored stamps pre-printed on them.

The office are so pedantic it takes 30-50 minutes to vet my "retirement" extension paperwork, and I am going for the easiest which is 800k in the bank, and if you have a new form to complete and sign (of which there has been 1 in each of the last 3 years), it is get a new queue ticket and go to the back of the queue. Then they need to dot every "i" and cross every "t" again as if it is a new application, not just an extra piece of paper to be added to a pre-checked pack.

Apologies for the tirade, but it's good to get it off my chest, seeing that my annual extension is due in 2 weeks, and I am living the "nightmare" of "what else can they ask for, that I haven't thought of" again.

On the stupidity side my friend got new photo's this year for his extension, was told they didn't look like him,  and didn't have a collar on his shirt, he offered 2 year old photo's which were accepted.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

I had a downloaded editable format of the TM7 which I completed and saved in the PC, basically only needed a change of date and age, before printing, no problems with Phitsanulok Immigration.

After Phetchabun Immigration office opened, living in Phetchabun that is where I have to go,  "the TM7 (Extension of Stay) and TM47 (90 Day Report) forms must be handwritten" they said. Then it was you've used black ink, forms need to be completed in blue ink. Then we can't accept this TM7, it is not on our format, which has the Immigration appended colored stamps pre-printed on them.

The office are so pedantic it takes 30-50 minutes to vet my "retirement" extension paperwork, and I am going for the easiest which is 800k in the bank, and if you have a new form to complete and sign (of which there has been 1 in each of the last 3 years), it is get a new queue ticket and go to the back of the queue. Then they need to dot every "i" and cross every "t" again as if it is a new application, not just an extra piece of paper to be added to a pre-checked pack.

Apologies for the tirade, but it's good to get it off my chest, seeing that my annual extension is due in 2 weeks, and I am living the "nightmare" of "what else can they ask for, that I haven't thought of" again.

On the stupidity side my friend got new photo's this year for his extension, was told they didn't look like him,  and didn't have a collar on his shirt, he offered 2 year old photo's which were accepted.

I find myself now thinking that I am lucky that I live in Surin province . Yes there have been the odd additional forms to complete for no reason other than to satisfy the pompous bureaucrats but they have not been other than a nuisance.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

.I just got the stamped, self addressed envelope....

Thank you for the update.

So it seems like mail-in 90-day reports to CW (MTT) are being processed, with "Receipt of Notification" being received within ~ 28 days.

I did include my original, previous Receipt of Notification (Imm officer's signature in blue ink, red stamp in Thai at the top) in my mail-in package (and kept a scan/copy of course).  That, sending a copy, has been highlighted as an issue (advice/warning) in a few posts here over the years.

• Thanks 1

My 90-day is due in about 3 weeks. I use the Immig www site with no problems usually...so I start thinking about it now.

A little bird told me that the site is DOWN, possibly until June. Is this true? Or only for people with the usual blocks (e.g. change of passport)?

Eddy

2 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

My 90-day is due in about 3 weeks. I use the Immig www site with no problems usually...so I start thinking about it now.

A little bird told me that the site is DOWN, possibly until June. Is this true? Or only for people with the usual blocks (e.g. change of passport)?

Eddy

The site has been down since mid February. No sign of when it will be available again.

They were trying to upgrade the system.  Apparently they have now upgraded it to it's current status of ensuring all of us either show up in person from now on, or use the mail system.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

BUT any reason given or known?

If it has been down since mid February , so I would put it down to laziness , or they are not going to use it anymore.

I cannot for the life of me think it would take this long if it was a technical problem.

On 4/2/2021 at 6:27 PM, Tanoshi said:

The receipt from your previous report, notifying when next to report (19th April).

I usually save that to my computer but it looks like I forgot last time. Is that going to make life difficult if I'm doing the next one in person?

As I have posted before this is not the first time immigrations extranet has been down for a long time. At that time they stated it was taken down for security reasons.

I just went back through pages of this topic and it was down form December of 2017 to April of 2018.

My first post about it in December is here.

And back up here in April.

1 minute ago, Olmate said:

Are hotels etc able to report your stay during this time,does anyone know.Thanks.

Not online. The can only do it in person.

The last time it was down for a long time immigration had hotels email a XML file to them but not sure that has been set up yet.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not online. The can only do it in person.

The last time it was down for a long time immigration had hotels email a XML file to them but not sure that has been set up yet.

Thanks Joe, so IO would be unlikely to know if away for a few weeks at next 90 day ?

1 minute ago, Olmate said:

Thanks Joe, so IO would be unlikely to know if away for a few weeks at next 90 day ?

A TM30 report is not required now unless you change the address that immigration has in their records. That changed in June last year.

• Like 1