Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

4 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

It's 90 days from when they received my letter on the 15th of July, but surely it has to be worked from the last 90 day expiry.

The new 90 days is always from the day the report is done.

All of mine have been done that way.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

It's 90 days from when they received my letter on the 15th of July, but surely it has to be worked from the last 90 day expiry.

My experience has been that the start date for the next 90-day period is when the report is received by immigration (online or in person, I've never used mail-in).  The next appointment date is 89 days from the date the 90-day report is received (filed).

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The new 90 days is always from the day the report is done.

All of mine have been done that way.

I haven't heard of the new 90 days. What is changed apart from what you mentioned?

This is the first time I have ever done it by mail, but on-line I have always had it calculated from the previous expiry.

21 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I haven't heard of the new 90 days. What is changed apart from what you mentioned?

This is the first time I have ever done it by mail, but on-line I have always had it calculated from the previous expiry.

I meant the new 90 days date you get when you do the report.

All of mine done online have started from the day I submitted the report.

Edit: This for my last online report done in June.

image.png.eaff559893beba7f9b042218ca0e2f9a.png

38 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

It is always 90 days from the date processed in Bangkok.  Otherwise they would have to reset date stamp for every report.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

It is always 90 days from the date processed in Bangkok.  Otherwise they would have to reset date stamp for every report.  

It used to be 90 days from the previous report date (maybe 10 plus years ago). I remember the IO at Chong Chom getting out his calendar to count up the days then resetting his date stamp. Most of the time he got it right.

4 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

It used to be 90 days from the previous report date (maybe 10 plus years ago). I remember the IO at Chong Chom getting out his calendar to count up the days then resetting his date stamp. Most of the time he got it right.

Perhaps I've just been spoilt by living in Phuket for many years where the IO uses computers to print the notice.

Edited by Old Croc

13 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Perhaps I've just been spoilt by living in Phuket for many years where the IO uses computers to print the notice.

I think the majority of offices have that facility now. Certainly Surin has.

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Just tried to do on-line ......     "  processing request "   on PC,    and the white box as below :

image.png.f436dd7cd6a5a2bcb5c28bcecd1b9791.png

then it eventually goes back to the TM47 page .....  before.     

Tried 5 times.

Looks like you will have to make a visit to Immigration to show your lovely face, like many others unfortunately.  Sucks to have to make a trip in.

• Like 2

On 8/14/2021 at 2:05 PM, Yorkie said:

As I am now within 15 days of both my reporting dates, I tried the online website today but to no avail. The dreaded "Contact your local office". I'll try again on Tuesday.

Tried again three times today. Same result. Zilch!

9 hours ago, andrusius said:

Yeah I am having the same problem the app says I am on overstay, which I am not. When I enter the info on the app the error message says that I have the wrong TM6 number which is not correct. Online I get the dreaded error message.

The whole setup is a joke...  I find it quite offensive on the app saying I am a million days on overstay...  should be sued for false information and stress to their clients.... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bdenner said:

I have had successful online reports for 2 years now living in the rice paddies of Udon Thani.

Can I remind you to turn OFF your VPN before going into the site.

How did you do your 90 days report while the online system was, well offline, in January-March this year?

21 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Looks like you will have to make a visit to Immigration to show your lovely face, like many others unfortunately.  Sucks to have to make a trip in.

Is 90 day report at Chengwattana Building 2,  or  Maung Tong Thani   ?     thanks

7 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Is 90 day report at Chengwattana Building 2,  or  Maung Tong Thani   ?     thanks

At MTT unfortunately, 2nd floor if you come in through the gate at the front across from the convention center its the building on the left.  You just need to walk in through the doors, tell them your there for a 90 day and head up the stairs, dont wait downstairs.  If you need copies thats done on the first floor.

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

At MTT unfortunately, 2nd floor if you come in through the gate at the front across from the convention center its the building on the left.  You just need to walk in through the doors, tell them your there for a 90 day and head up the stairs, dont wait downstairs.  If you need copies thats done on the first floor.

thanks ... ....   really looking forward to the trip .  ????

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, steven100 said:

MTT

Edit:  late again - sorry.  If same assess as before you have to walk up to second story on a fire exit type walkway to the parking area.  They used to have a covid check before you could access on the ground floor area.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I know it sucks having to waste a trip out and back, hopefully traffic is light.

90 day report is just the form completed ( TM47 )   passport &  TM6  card .... ?     no photos needed ?   copies of visa, front page passport.  ?

Edited by steven100

Just now, steven100 said:

90 day report is just the form completed ( TM47 )   passport &  TM6  card .... ?     no photos needed ?  

All that is needed is your passport and a completed TM47 form. No need for any copies. No photos needed.

• Thanks 1

Just now, steven100 said:

90 day report is just the form completed ( TM47 )   passport &  TM6  card .... ?     no photos needed ?  

Plus last TM47 receipt and they may check TM30 receipt in passport also.  No photos required.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I'm curious as to why the on-line web 90 day report works some days and not others.

could it be deliberate due to lack of staff available for processing the reports on-line   ? 

just thinking ....

When you submit your online application it is dealt with via an automatic check system... not a real person.

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I'm curious as to why the on-line web 90 day report works some days and not others.

It is up and working the majority of the time. When it is not working you cannot even get on the site.

When people say it is not working most of the time it is due to other reasons than the site. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

All that is needed is your passport and a completed TM47 form. No need for any copies. No photos needed.

Just for info, my local immigration office for a 90 day address report they don't even want the TM47... 

my passport and expiring slip is all the want.

• Like 2