When are the Immigration Offices going to close for Songkran and then re-open after that?

Hello!

I'd love to know when the Immigration Offices are going to close

for The Thai New Year and re-open after Songkran.

I might have to go to Hua Hin Immigration Office in Prachuap

Khiri Khan very soon.

Thank you.

Edited by Too

Hello Joe!

Thank you very much for your info as always!

You can always look on a calendar. The days that Immigration, the banks, the post office, and other government offices are not open will be printed in red.

If you ever need to know any holidays for the immigration offices, google it and they have there own calender where holidays are clearly marked. There is nothing worse than going to get a new visa stamp etc and then find the offices areclosed when you get there !!

If you ever need to know any holidays for the immigration offices, google it and they have there own calender where holidays are clearly marked. There is nothing worse than going to get a new visa stamp etc and then find the offices areclosed when you get there !!

Would you be so kind as to post a link to any of those immigration offices that have a calender. I cannot recall any I have been on having one.

Every immigration office closes on same dates as all the others.

Perhaps you are thinking of embassy or consulate websites.

• Like 1

I was told immigration office in Hua Hin closes on the 12th April and reopens on the 20th clarification please!

You were told wrong. They will only be closed for the 3 days posted.

They will of course also be closed on the 11th and 12th for the weekend.

"There is nothing worse than going to get a new visa stamp etc and then find the offices areclosed when you get there !!"

Oh !!! I can think of a lot worse.

Hope your right was planning to renew my visa on 17th, but was told by one of the officers that works there that they were closed all week commencing 13th.

Not sure what you plan on doing at immigration. You cannot renew a visa there.

Immigration offices cannot just close when they want to. Maybe the officer meant that he was not working those days..

Hello

The reason I posted this topic is that I just wondered if The Immigration Offices would be closed

longer than 3 public holidays (April 13 - 15) like The Thai Embassies and Consulates overseas.

I'll have to take a day off work to go to The Immigration Office in Hua Hin and it's more than 200km

from where I live now so I had to see when the office would be closed during Songkran to be sure.

Edited by Too

My 90 Day is due on the 19th ... If I post it tomorrow they won't get it until 16th as they will be closed until then ... will that be ok?

I might try later today to do on the internet.

My 90 Day is due on the 19th ... If I post it tomorrow they won't get it until 16th as they will be closed until then ... will that be ok?

That depends upon the office where you are mailing the report to. Some want the report mailed 15 days before and others say it needs to be delivered 7 days before the report date. Others just want it to arrive by the report date.

Mailing it tomorrow would mean it would normally arrive on the 13th if you sent it by EMS.

That depends upon the office where you are mailing the report to. Some want the report mailed 15 days before and others say it needs to be delivered 7 days before the report date. Others just want it to arrive by the report date.

Mailing it tomorrow would mean it would normally arrive on the 13th if you sent it by EMS.

Thanks Joe ... however I did it online ... well it says Pending so I suppose that is a partial success... was really quite easy.