Sweating I can't stop sweating something wrong with me ?

Hi BigC

I am the same, I sweat every day in this heat my body cannot get used to the heat. Been here KHON Kaen 6 yrs these last couple yrs been so hot and dry. All the Thais complaining.

I am 73 just back in New Zealand for few weeks I had full blood check and all readings good, my Doctor said, what ever you are doing up there Ken it's working.

Go to private hospital and see a Doc and ask fora full blood count test, put your mind at rest, not expensive.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, probably not However, if you are sweating excessively, you need to be careful of making sure you are getting enough Salt daily...... even a small glass of lightly salted water in the morning is enough.

As you sweat you can lose Salt and Salt is vital in maintaining the proper balance of nutrients in your cells.

That lack of Salt could be the cause of you feeling tired and listless all the time as you are not adequately replacing Salt you sweat out .

Sodium from Salt in your blood is used by you cell's metabolism to regulate the intake of nutrients in your blood by your cells.... and a lack of that vital ingredient can mean that your cells are not taking in the nutrients (from food) properly and that can make you feel tired all the time.

You only need a small amount of Salt daily to restore the balance.... but it is vital.... especially if you sweat excessively.

Usually you can get all the Salt you need from your diet .....but a small glass of lightly salted water once a day shouldn't hurt you.... and if you sweat heavily you might be surprised how much better it makes you feel.

Yes this is what my misses says

And when I tired I turn to coffee and sugar probably too much

Amazing .... three pages of posts, just cos Big C and everyone is perspiring these last few days cos it's turned hot~ on Samui !!!!tongue.pngrolleyes.gif

Ha ha I was wondering also

Amazing .... three pages of posts, just cos Big C and everyone is perspiring these last few days cos it's turned hot~ on Samui !!!!tongue.pngrolleyes.gif

Ha ha I was wondering also

I hope you use deodorant.

Try this in dried form from Makro (located immediately after the veggies on the wall backing on to the fish sect):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roselle_%28plant%29

Boil a slack handful in a saucepan, drain it & place in the fridge. Dilute some in a decent sized glass when needed & add pomegranite & tomato juice to taste (it's a little bitter on its own). You'll be pissing like a race-horse in no time & feeling all the better for it smile.png

Anyone relying solely on those white 20L bottles for their water intake should note that they are so heavily distilled that all the minerals & salts have been removed therefore they're virtually useless in the OP's position.

HTH

does drinking roselle lower blood pressure also? Or is it for weight loss only? Edited by meltingpot2015