Apartment to rent in Prachuap Khiri Khan

Does any one know of a letting agent, or particular buildings even, that rents out apartments on a monthly basis in Prachuap Khiri Khan. . Long term. Must be furnished. Looking at possible retirement in the area. Needs to be central, in town. Thank you in advance

I have heard there is an agent in the centre of town down there (Muang Prachuap Kiri Khan), but I am not sure whether they would even have decent apartments in that area. Would be interested to hear what you find.

Hi Alan. I assume you are referring to the city of Prachuap Khiri Khan. There is no longer an agent here anymore its a matter of looking around. As far as apartments go there is a new block just opened up behind the PTT gas station in the center of town. I believe the rates start from 3000 thb per month however I have also heard they sting you with the electric bill. Another option is a very new block of apartments about to open this month on Sukjit road. I have had a look inside and they are fully furnished and are very nice. If you're coming down this way please look me up at my restaurant. I have a business called Twiggs Bakery and Cafe located opposite Wat Koh Rak and I can point you in the right direction if you like. Cheers for now.

John

• 2 weeks later...

I saw some one bedroom bungalows for monthly rental (6000 baht) in a small complex of homes. When you get to the monkey hill--turn right and go a couple of kilometres until there is a road that turns right. You will see a rental sign on the left side.