how would you react to this? Pic

I would assume that it was a 'Cheap Charlie' airline, and therefore entirely normal coffee1.gif

Don't they do that in your 'Private Jet'? Or are you just too wealthy to travel with ordinary folk? You're up your own ass mate!!

You're up your own ass mate!!

Perhaps when God was handing out brains, you were at the end of the queue and missed out. Thin about some of these words: Sarcasm, humour, wit.

You don't by chance, happen to be from the USA??

What is an image of?

What is the Thai connection?

It is quite possibly an Air Asia flight just departing from DMK. That type of heavy condensation/mist appeared on a flight I was on recently from DMK to CNX. It was quite disconcerting.

Edited by mesquite

Outstanding replies..

The pilot swore he hadn't just come back from a flight from Cuba with a big stogie (genuine?) and I guarantee I'll never be on a flight headed to Mecca.

The Missus posted this on her FaceBoo (her pronunciation as it sounds to me) account as we sat down. Within a minute I suggested she advise her friends and others about what was going on. I was thinking about the idea of a bomb threat and so forth to airports and those in jail for making such threats.

This wasn't my very first flight but what I did upon boarding was laugh as the Missus buttoned up her sweater even though it was super hot.

Yeah, I've never seen it like this before. The Air con worked fine on this flight.

Even the flight attendant near us insisted on taking a photo of the missus and me. I guess it was unusual enough for her. Regardless it was a good flight and experience.

post-86619-0-70110300-1432553957_thumb.j

Edited by watcharacters

So where was it? What airline out of curiosity (not that it makes a difference, doubt it is linked to the airline, just a strange happening)

Start of flight? You mention boarding, is that when it happened.

More info please, got me curious :)

Perhaps when God was handing out brains, you were at the end of the queue and missed out. Thin about some of these words: Sarcasm, humour, wit.

Hey!!!

what does being from the US has to do with anything?

Please explain

PS: as some one as familiar with the way people in the US behave as you. I am sure you would know that "Mate" is not a term Americans use addressing each other.

Edited by sirineou

So where was it? What airline out of curiosity (not that it makes a difference, doubt it is linked to the airline, just a strange happening)

Start of flight? You mention boarding, is that when it happened.

More info please, got me curious smile.png

It was Puerto Princesa, Palwawan, a place in the PI I hadn't visited in my years spent in the PI.

I'm trying to figure out where to visit next. The Missus can't help as she's programed from birth I think to say "up to you". I'd like to share decisions like that with her but also wonder if i want to wake a potential sleeping lion? 555

Hey!!!

what does being from the US has to do with anything?

Please explain

PS: as some one as familiar with the way people in the US behave as you. I am sure you would know that "Mate" is not a term Americans use addressing each other.

My post with pics was intended to be only for fun.

No reason really for any kind of shit fest at all.

Let's just do the Rodney thing minus his early but wealthy death.