Check water level on a Honda Click?

I've had a number of clicks, and service them regularly which is normally around 4,000 km, In the beginning I use to check it myself and to do it on the click is to lift up the seat you will see a white plastic cap with a black tub line hook up to it... best way is to put the bike on the it's main kick stand and start the bike up and let it idle. You can get a small bottle of anti-freeze mixture from most independent shops and just top it off.

You will also see a sticker on the bottom of the seat, which suggest the fluid should be replaced every 20,000 KM, this is also for the belt for the bike which replaces the standard chain. Personally after all these years I do not check it any longer never really had to because rarely any 100% of the time I take the bike to the dealer for the service and let them do it, it is cheap like 150 baht.

You say ".. get a small bottle of anti-freeze mixture from most independent shops and just top it off."

I'm not sure why you would need anti-freeze in Thailand. It doesn't get quite that cold in the country. What would be good would be distilled water. When I drove cars, I would use distilled water in the rad. Never got any mineral build-up and it always worked perfectly. smile.png

Maybe I'm using the wrong term " Anti-Freeze " for Thailand.. When I look inside the bottle.. it pretty much look and smell like the same stuff. Although the term is used in the U.S. Anti-Freeze is not only for the winter but there are ingredients inside for the summer too. When servicing my bikes or cars at the dealers they all seem to put in the product that is green. Not sure what all this stuff means but it is not something worth my time to mess around. After service they give me the left overs and when needed that is what I use, Guess just do what works for you.

Just about all if not all small motorbikes are air cooled.I bought A click for my granddaughter never saw anything

Saying water cooled.I would read your manual or just drive it to A Honda dealer.But I'm almost certain that it's air cooled.

The statment above is like saying that the whore on walking street really did love me smile.png

Can I suggest you take another look at the click smile.png

I'm old and stupid therefore cannot see an analogy between Walking street ladies and motorcycle cooling systems.

"I'm old and stupid" You sure it's not Alzheimer's creeping up on you? People with Alzheimer often say stuff like "I'm old and stupid" when the problem could be far more serious. I am saying this as I have had first hand experience with people that say 'I'm old and stupid'. Get a checkup like I did! facepalm.gif

I got some Motorcycle Antifreeze -coolant(Shell I think)in the UK and it states,made with Distilled water. I always wonder what the difference was between Car and Motorbike. It's a lot more expensive.