I don't understand?

moose7117

In Udon, had a guy approach my gf in a local bar on the street (not a bar that Thais don't like to be in, just a friends place - no 'workers'). He cock blocked me and asked her right across from our table where we were eating, to gf, how much for short time. She of course tried to wind it down, and I said that I was talking with my gf, could you please let us continue our conversation. He ignored me completely, but gf did me proud. I assumed he's been indoctrinated in Pattaya, as up here there are places for that kind of thing, but not everywhere.

End outcome was no trouble and he moved on and I didn't cause any issues either - I actually felt good that people like her, but that was a bit too much up front for my liking. There is enough fun to be had around here if that's what you're looking for, but to pick on another guys girl is a bit silly and potentially dangerous. Only ever happened that one time, but it stayed in my mind just the same. Like there is a shortage of short time or something? If you want a relationship then it's a different game than pointing to a girl and throwing money at her. They're not the same kind of people and feel it's a little bit more than just insulting the girl, even if my feelings don't count.

There are a lot of ignorant people with no manners, respect nor thought process around. I have also wondered too, why, with so many available women around does some disrespectful pr!ck have to do this. You and your partner did well to avoid a situation, well done.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would warn him very sternly & empower him to apologise.

No woman should have to tolerate unwanted physical attention.

Or man! I am so tired of being assaulted by LBs. I don't even like being grabbed by women (if i am not interested, of course).

Yes, the dude was out of line and needs to learn manners. Being drunk (or high) is no excuse. Too easy. If he was drunk and took money from the till would it be tolerated?

In the hubby's defence, he may have a legitimate image reason to be inside,as I believe he is a staff member. And the wife just dropped in to say hello !

And not all people in go go bars go there for the ladies apparently!

I go to people watch .and see mates.

a friend of mine spends nearly all his time in one , he works there.

The hubby was not intoxicated, just , LARGE , scarey looking and slightly miffed.

In the hubby's defence, he may have a legitimate image reason to be inside,as I believe he is a staff member. And the wife just dropped in to say hello !

I go to people watch .

The hubby was not intoxicated, just , LARGE , scarey looking and slightly miffed.

Going to a gogo bar to not watch the girls..but rather to watch customers...is kind of creepy.

I go to Walmart for people watching...

Lots of guys have hit on my wife, though never grabbed her ass.

I take it as a compliment & shrug it off.

===================

I was in the Vidalia, GA Walmart a few days ago.

NOT ONE SINGLE decent looking woman in the place.

Lots & lots of weirdos though.

I used to work near the Villa Supermarket on Ramkamhaeng Road. The place was swarming with hotties.

Edited by jaywalker

I go to people watch .and see mates.

I go to people watch .

Going to a gogo bar to not watch the girls..but rather to watch customers...is kind of creepy.

I go to Walmart for people watching...

Lots of guys have hit on my wife, though never grabbed her ass.

I take it as a compliment & shrug it off.

===================

I was in the Vidalia, GA Walmart a few days ago.

NOT ONE SINGLE decent looking woman in the place.

Lots & lots of weirdos though.

I used to work near the Villa Supermarket on Ramkamhaeng Road. The place was swarming with hotties.

Why would you judge a supermarket on whether there were any attractive women present?

In Udon, had a guy approach my gf in a local bar on the street (not a bar that Thais don't like to be in, just a friends place - no 'workers'). He cock blocked me and asked her right across from our table where we were eating, to gf, how much for short time. She of course tried to wind it down, and I said that I was talking with my gf, could you please let us continue our conversation. He ignored me completely, but gf did me proud. I assumed he's been indoctrinated in Pattaya, as up here there are places for that kind of thing, but not everywhere.

End outcome was no trouble and he moved on and I didn't cause any issues either - I actually felt good that people like her, but that was a bit too much up front for my liking. There is enough fun to be had around here if that's what you're looking for, but to pick on another guys girl is a bit silly and potentially dangerous. Only ever happened that one time, but it stayed in my mind just the same. Like there is a shortage of short time or something? If you want a relationship then it's a different game than pointing to a girl and throwing money at her. They're not the same kind of people and feel it's a little bit more than just insulting the girl, even if my feelings don't count.

Would this not depend upon whether or not your gf was a working girl?

Personally, I think any one who assumes he can grab a girl no matter where he is should be taught some truths.

Even in the sleaziest bar, for someone to expect free "feel" is not on in my book.

Had it happen me once, hang on that sounds odd it happened to my TGF. Was in Diamond Agogo she got up when to the toilet came back with a odd look. Asked her what happened turns out there were 2 older tourists with TG's sitting next to us as she got up one put his hand up her skirt sniffed his fingers and pulled a face. Waited for them to check bin and followed them out into Soi Diamond and calmly told the man who did it if he ever did it again he would regret it and he apologized but his drunk mate started getting in my face so I thought fuk it you both need to be taught a lesson. Went back into Diamond check binned as we walked out they were still on the floor.