Tourist visa reqs from Royal Thai Embassy in Mexico City?

Maybe worth an E Mail or a phone call:

attachicon.gifscreenshot_231.jpg

http://thailatinamerica.net/mexico/index.php/en/visas/types-of-visas/tourist-visa

This is where you go to when you click on the Thai Embassy in Mexico link in Lite Beer's image above.

Thanks guys, I was trying to get in that site but all the links just forwarded me back to the front page :)

Cheers for the direct link. My friends are leaving for a holiday in Mexico, and are coming to Bangkok from there, and aren't really good with english/espanol, thus me asking - thanks to you both again :)

http://thailatinamerica.net/mexico/index.php/en/visas/types-of-visas/tourist-visa

This is where you go to when you click on the Thai Embassy in Mexico link in Lite Beer's image above.

Thanks guys, I was trying to get in that site but all the links just forwarded me back to the front page smile.png

Cheers for the direct link. My friends are leaving for a holiday in Mexico, and are coming to Bangkok from there, and aren't really good with english/espanol, thus me asking - thanks to you both again smile.png

This item listed under "required documents" makes it sound like they might not issue visas for people who are not legal residents of Mexico:

"8. Applicants who do not hold passport from Mexico nor Guatemala, Belize, Cuba, Honduras and Nicaragua, where the Royal Thai Embassy in Mexico has its jurisdiction over, one copy of proof of residence in Mexico (FM2/FM3) is needed."

I would definitely contact them first before attempting to apply for a visa.

Sophon

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I was trying to get in that site but all the links just forwarded me back to the front page smile.png

Cheers for the direct link. My friends are leaving for a holiday in Mexico, and are coming to Bangkok from there, and aren't really good with english/espanol, thus me asking - thanks to you both again smile.png

This item listed under "required documents" makes it sound like they might not issue visas for people who are not legal residents of Mexico:

"8. Applicants who do not hold passport from Mexico nor Guatemala, Belize, Cuba, Honduras and Nicaragua, where the Royal Thai Embassy in Mexico has its jurisdiction over, one copy of proof of residence in Mexico (FM2/FM3) is needed."

Sophon

Nice catch - I'll advice my friends - perhaps a visa exempt is more suitable in their case then - and if they want to lengthen the stay, then just have it sorted in Vientiane afterwards.

Sophon

Nice catch - I'll advice my friends - perhaps a visa exempt is more suitable in their case then - and if they want to lengthen the stay, then just have it sorted in Vientiane afterwards.

They could even extend their visa exempt 30-day entry by an additional 30 days by going to their local Thai Immigration Office and paying 1,900 Baht.