Norwegian self-harms at North Pattaya Guest House

webfact

Norwegian self-harms at North Pattaya Guest House

norway-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 20 year old Norwegian repeatedly self-harmed using a broken glass inside a rented room in North Pattaya on Sunday.

Police and medics were called to the Tassannee Garden Lodge in Soi 27 off the Naklua Road after staff forced entry into a 4th floor room known to be occupied by the Norwegian, named as Mr. Ingrid.

Staff heard screams coming from the room but the occupant refused to open the door. As soon as staff gained entry they saw the man lying in pain on the floor, in a pool of blood.

Medics arrived and initially found it difficult to deal with the Norwegian who was combative.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/205116/norwegian-self-harms-at-north-pattaya-guest-house/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-28

He only cares about himself.......

someone has to clean that mess up.....

For 300 baht a day.......and that could possibly be a real danger to their health

He is 20 ........and acting like a kid

Edited by DD13

For 300 baht a day.......and that could possibly be a real danger to their health

How many kids do you know that cut themselves up?

Why would he fly half way round the world to harm himself when he could do it in Norway with better medical care(free) and maybe a big welfare cheque to ease the pain.

Atleast if youre going to pop pills buy them here and take them back home.

Who is going to clean up all the blood and mess?. probably the poor housekeepers no doubt.

Edited by jalansanitwong

I know there will be those who say I just don't understand. But anyone who do these stupid acts to either kill or injury themselves are complete idiots.

Heartless bastard! He's only 20 years old & obviously had a serious problem. Glad this incident brightened up your day...

He may be a mentally ill person, we never know.

According to worldwide statistics about 20% of all people in the developed countries have mental disorders.

I know there will be those who say I just don't understand. But anyone who do these stupid acts to either kill or injury themselves are complete idiots.

Heartless bastard! He's only 20 years old & obviously had a serious problem. Glad this incident brightened up your day...

According to worldwide statistics about 20% of all people in the developed countries have mental disorders.

and a lot of them come to Thailand

How many kids do you know that cut themselves up?

None

I try not to mix with "idiots"

I have a "Backbone" and have always seen set backs as an opportunity to learn and move on

Sorry

I'll wager it was yaba. It's the most awful drug and usually mixed with all sorts of other harmful chemicals that effectively short-circuit your brain.

The dangers of yaba use include:

* This drug can have a highly detrimental impact on mental health. Even short term use can lead to episodes of acute paranoia, anxiety, and confusion. Use of this drug can cause even normally placid individuals to become aggressive and violent. Hallucinations are common with this drug and people can behave dangerously because of this. The most common hallucination is of bugs crawling on the skin.
* Sleep deprivation can destroy the individual’s sense of well-being
* Blood pressure can become elevated to dangerous levels. This is not only damaging to the heart, but it can also cause a stroke.
* Chronic use may lead to inflammation of the heart.
* In high doses yaba can cause dangerously elevated body temperatures
* High risk of depression
* High risk of suicide
* Yaba is highly addictive

Correct, like many posting their crappy remarks here on TV....

and a lot of them come to Thailand

Yes, absolutely!

Only 20% emm

Ingrid is a female name in Norway . But the pictures clearly show a boy ?

Anyway he was probably high on something or mentally ill. At least Norway has a welfare system that will take care of him so lets hope for his sake he will get deported.

I'll wager it was yaba. It's the most awful drug and usually mixed with all sorts of other harmful chemicals that effectively short-circuit your brain.

The dangers of yaba use include:

* This drug can have a highly detrimental impact on mental health. Even short term use can lead to episodes of acute paranoia, anxiety, and confusion. Use of this drug can cause even normally placid individuals to become aggressive and violent. Hallucinations are common with this drug and people can behave dangerously because of this. The most common hallucination is of bugs crawling on the skin.

* Sleep deprivation can destroy the individual’s sense of well-being

* Blood pressure can become elevated to dangerous levels. This is not only damaging to the heart, but it can also cause a stroke.

* Chronic use may lead to inflammation of the heart.

* In high doses yaba can cause dangerously elevated body temperatures

* High risk of depression

* High risk of suicide

* Yaba is highly addictive

Yep...and its not unheard of for a Thai whacked out on yaba to cut his kids throats then attempt suicide after realising what he has done.

yaba is a disaster but there will always be the bleeding hearts (farangs) who complian when guys get huge prison sentences in LOS.

Everyone can relax, the true story is that he was attacked by a lady-boy in his room. He doesn't want to admit to taking one back hence the screwed up story.

Taking a ladyboy back to your room still counts as being mentally impoverished as far as i'm concerned.

Anyway he was probably high on something or mentally ill. At least Norway has a welfare system that will take care of him so lets hope for his sake he will get deported.

It's also a surname, Mr. Ingrid.

That's not a sane thing to do, whether he was rendered temporarily mentally ill following taking drugs or if this is an ongoing illness, the man was certainly mentally ill when he decided to cut himself repeatedly with the glass.

They don't use surnames here, it's all Mr.Fred or Mr.Eric. I knew an Ingrid once, she still walks bow legged, don't suppose that helps much.

They don't use surnames here, it's all Mr.Fred or Mr.Eric. I knew an Ingrid once, she still walks bow legged, don't suppose that helps much.

It might help but it really isn't my call, you'd have to ask Ingrid.

Not in Norway Need to see his passport to solve this mystery.

Not in Norway Need to see his passport to solve this mystery.

You might not know anyone in Norway with that surname and it may be very uncommon, but if you look on the MyHeritage website, they have 5,305 people registered with the surname Ingrid worldwide and 159 of them are in Norway, so sorry, but you are wrong.