Tire tubes

It goes without saying that a new tube be fitted you probably have more than just the 1 rupture especially in thailand as for my bike miseries at least on avg once a month a new tube has to be fitted and would you believe main carriage ways always used no shortcuts.

It goes without saying that a new tube be fitted you probably have more than just the 1 rupture especially in thailand as for my bike miseries at least on avg once a month a new tube has to be fitted and would you believe main carriage ways always used no shortcuts.

Sounds like you need new tyres or better still mag wheels. I used to get punctures all the time so I fitted mag wheels about 5 years ago and never had one since.

Thanks for the input guys. Actually I have just a slow leak. I need to add air every 3 or 4 days. Never had a true puncture in the 4+ years I have been riding in Thailand.

I just need some input on a quality brand of tubes to buy. Not really interested in going to tubeless/mag wheels at the moment.

Thanks

David

Thanks for the input guys. Actually I have just a slow leak. I need to add air every 3 or 4 days. Never had a true puncture in the 4+ years I have been riding in Thailand.

I just need some input on a quality brand of tubes to buy. Not really interested in going to tubeless/mag wheels at the moment.

Thanks

David

Try 29tire.com, ask for Sriwilai, they can deliver overnight cost me 120 Baht for 4 tyres shipped in 15 hours to Chiang Mai. I posted earlier but maybe some of the links I put in had the post blocked.

I got an excellent deal on Michelin Street Pilots and City Grips.

Easy to deal with and their English is good.

I put in their address and e mail but the post seems to have been deleted, their e mail is 29tire(AT) Gmail dot com

Edited by menzies233