Jellyfish active now by the shore?

I was down there this past weekend and didn't see any jellyfish in the water. Only saw 2 washed up on shore over the course of 4 days. I walked up and down the shoreline each day so I'd say numbers are pretty low at the moment.

Just be careful of going in the water if it is extremely windy (more so than a beach normally would be) or during or after rain. Jellyfish are typically brought towards the beach at these time.

I was down there this past weekend and didn't see any jellyfish in the water. Only saw 2 washed up on shore over the course of 4 days. I walked up and down the shoreline each day so I'd say numbers are pretty low at the moment.

Just be careful of going in the water if it is extremely windy (more so than a beach normally would be) or during or after rain. Jellyfish are typically brought towards the beach at these time.

Thanks, I've never been able to get a handle on when they will be there in abundance. I am less concerned with the occasional one then when the beach is littered with them and even walking by the shore is not enjoyable. We don't do a lot of swimming there but just nice to know it will be possible. Also assume next week won't be much different since we put off going until next week since the hotel we wanted to stay at was sold out.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn