Notorious occult conman accused of new sex scandal

Lite Beer

Just when you think you have heard everything!

I cant decide whose more stupid, the victim or the accused...........nah its gonna have to be the victim BUT its no different to believing in a god except more people find this socially acceptable yet its just as ridiculous.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheating a woman out of a fixed price for sex (however absurd the price might have been) should be treated as rape, imho.

There's quite a few Farangs here that promise a Thai lady a rose garden for sex, like a house which in fact still belongs to their Farang parents or a bank. Those should be also treated as "conmen" and forced to keep their promises.

Feel free to ask me what I think of "occultism" when it comes to Western economics.

Seems that it's all about price here...selling their virtue as some sort of currency seems to be acceptable. I consider it to be prostitution that I really see as something I can't condone. You can turn the table and ask whether or not the guy testing the 'waters' saw the 'product' as low quality and not worthwhile his efforts?

If a woman's claim of insufficient pay would be enough to be charged for a rape, that would open very interesting future for the lawyers and courts. I thought it was illegal here in LOS but I see that almost everyone here don't see anything wrong braking the law...

And when it comes to promises, what does the lady bring in to the bargaining table? And how about all the Thai guys making eternal promises of love and caring? Should they be excluded?

This discussion seems to see all trade between sexes as merely a commodity trade. Interesting in a way, that is.

I suggest all you knights on white horse to go and rush for the rescue of these damsels in distress and see if that helps.