Multiple Entries Requirements?

Guest AlienSpy

Guest AlienSpy

Hi!

I'm in Thailand on a Tourist Visa 2 entries!

I'm Married to a Thai citizen!

I don't have the 200k in a bank account!

I'm here to find a job and stay for about a year with my wife during the time the immigration process for my wife to come in my country is completed.

How can I stay more than this 6 months?

I heard about Penang!

Is it a good choice to get a One Year Visa with Multiple entries?

Can it be possible that the requirements for the Multiple Entries visa in Penang will change after July?

Thanks for Your Help!

We really appreciate it!

AlienSpy

Guest Froggy

AlienSpy!

I'm not sure but I think that if You go in Penang, You can get the Non Immigrant (O)Visa with Multiple Entries valid for a year!

I'm nearly in the same situation as You but I'm not Married Yet! Only in August!

The informations I've got are from this website and they mentioned that it's possible to get the visa in Penang!

I'm realy not sure for after July because I didn't have the answer also!

Good luck!

Froggy

Hi!

I'm in Thailand on a Tourist Visa 2 entries!

I'm Married to a Thai citizen!

I don't have the 200k in a bank account!

I'm here to find a job and stay for about a year with my wife during the time the immigration process for my wife to come in my country is completed.

How can I stay more than this 6 months?

I heard about Penang!

Is it a good choice to get a One Year Visa with Multiple entries?

Can it be possible that the requirements for the Multiple Entries visa in Penang will change after July?

Thanks for Your Help!

We really appreciate it!

AlienSpy

You'd need 400,000 baht after July too. You can try for a multi in Penang. No guarantee. Explain about wife waiting a year to get a visa for your country.

Guest Froggy

Dr Pat Pong!

I'm seriously confused! :o

To get a Multiple Entries Visa in Penang when You're Married require 400k?

Froggy

Visit the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Brisbane, Australia instead. They issues multiple entry One Year "O" or "B" on the spot with a minimum of paperwork. R/T Air Tickets BKK-BNE-BKK is sold for approx 20,000 Baht in Bangkok. Their email is [email protected]

If you travel THAI you can take a direct flight and arrive in the morning, apply and get the visa same day, depart for Bangkok the same evening without hotel cost.

Dr Pat Pong!

I'm seriously confused! :o

To get a Multiple Entries Visa in Penang when You're Married require 400k?

Froggy

froggy,

a non immigrant O visa won't require you to show 400k in a thai bank. the bank balance requirement you are referring to is for a one year extension from thai immigration in thailand.

i think george suggested the easiest way , as i don't know any other way to actually get everything done and return to thailand in one day.

Guest AlienSpy

Dr. Pat Pong!

The process for immigration in Canada is taking about 9 months!

That's why my Fiancee and Me is looking to be together for about a year in Thailand!

Froggy!

I saw that you're in the same situation as mine on other topics! PM me to exchange our informations on how to get the O Multiple Entries Visa after a Tourist Visa.

I saw a lot of topics who's saying that we don't need financial proofs to apply for this Visa but that it can be possible that the Visa will be only a single entry!

Is there some people on this Forum who obtained a O Multiple Entries in Penang after a Tourist Visa!

We Need Your experiences!

Alien Spy

Is there some people on this Forum who obtained a O Multiple Entries in Penang after a Tourist Visa!
Yes. This has been normal practice for many years and believe it is still possible/normal. There is a problem, however, at some other area consulates in obtaining a multi entry type but it has always been a bit hit or miss at a consulate outside your home country. Penang has always been the notable exception.

Guest AlienSpy

Thanks lopburi3!

About the financial requirements, is there some for the Multiple Entries Visa type O?

Do you think that Penang will be more strict after the new rules in July?

Thanks again!

AlienSpy

There has never been a financial requirement for multi entry class O visa to visit your wife (perhaps there should be?) :o

I have seen sporadic reporting of such requests from various consulates but it seems to be only a small percentage that get asked and perhaps there are 'other' reasons involved.

Have no crystal ball so will not speak to the future. Am not plugged in and often find those that are often get it wrong. Things can and do change. The bamboo swings with the wind.

Guest AlienSpy

:o I can't see it also in a crystal ball! :D

At least, if I don't have the financial proofs and that they refuse the give me a Multiple Entries Visa, do you think I can obtain another Tourist Visa with 2 entries!

It will be the second Toutist Visa in my passport!

Thanks again!

AlienSpy

:o I can't see it also in a crystal ball! :D

At least, if I don't have the financial proofs and that they refuse the give me a Multiple Entries Visa, do you think I can obtain another Tourist Visa with 2 entries!

It will be the second Toutist Visa in my passport!

go for the non immigrant visa

if denied you won't have a problem getting another tourist visa, don't worry about it being your second.

I'm planning to go to Penang in a few days to get a one year Non O Multiple Entry Visa. I am married to a Thai and I will be taking with me my marriaqe cert and her ID card. She will also be travelling with me. Do I need anything else to forfill the Non O requirements

I'm planning to go to Penang in a few days to get a one year Non O Multiple Entry Visa. I am married to a Thai and I will be taking with me my marriaqe cert and her ID card. She will also be travelling with me. Do I need anything else to forfill the Non O requirements

Take her house registration book just in case it is asked for. Good luck.

Guest AlienSpy

Hi!

I contacted the Thai Consulate in Vancouver to know more about the O Multiple Entries Visa for someone Married to a Thai citizen.

Here's the reply I've got!

With reference to your email about obtaining a multiple entries Non-Immigrant visa. Please be advised that if you are over 50 years of age you can apply for this category. However, it is not necessary for you to obtain a multiple entries if you are married to a Thai citizen. Therefore, you can obtain a single entry only and you can apply for an extension in Thailand at the Local Immigration for a maximum of one year. The procedure to apply for one entry is easier than apply for a multiple entries. We normally issue a multiple entries to the person who does not have a Thai spouse.

Is there someone who can tell me if it's the same process in Penang?

I'm 30 years old!

If I applied in Penang and get only a Single Entrie O visa, will it be possible to get a Tourist Visa 2 entries after?

Is it a better choice to apply for another Tourist Visa with 2 entries in Penang?

It will be the second one so 1 year of stay in total!

Thanks!

AlienSpy

Guest Froggy

What the ###### is that? :o

AlienSpy!

If they have the same mind in Penang, that's for sure that it will be only a single entry!

For the second Tourist Visa, I realy don't know if it's possible to get another in Penang or Laos after 6 months of stay in the Kingdom!

I saw some informations that some offficer will not allow another tourist visa if it's not making 6 months that you left the Kingdom!

I'm very curious to know also if we can obtain 2 tourist visa with double entries back to back! That will make a stay of 1 year!

Anyways, this immigration department is so complicate! One office say something, another one say something else and .....!

The only thing to say is, Good Adventure my friend! :D

Froggy

Guest AlienSpy

:o

I never been confused like that in All my Life!

Some say that after we get married that we can apply for a multiple entry visa but with the answer from the Thai Consulate who's saying that under 50, they normally issue only single entry, I'm still confused for sure about Penang!

Do they issue single or multiple entries for a foreign under 50 married to a Thai citizen?

That's the question but seem that we will never know!

Can I have some opinion about the answer from the Thai consulate about this?

AlienSpy