Woman accused of luring girl, 14, into sex work

Lite Beer

Ok what she did was wrong what the customers did was worst Shoot her castrate the customer's and bend them over a saw horse Find a donkey in heat smear the juice on butt and let nature take its course .

Where do you actually dream up things like this..............(& we call the people who took part in this act "The sicko's"....blink.png )

And just out of shear curiosity did you have a 2nd option in mind in case the Donkey wasn't interested..........

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have ideas in the west about self esteem.

Poverty in the west is like royalty when compared to poverty in Thailand.

Girls in Thailand consider living in poverty as more degrading than having sex with strangers for money. Most of them want to do it and sadly some from a young age. The older ones see it as an opportunity to get themselves and their families out of poverty and the younger ones want nice things like their aunt with the farang husband. The girl pimping her will be justifying it to herself by thinking she is helping the girl and her family... it's hard for us to understand.

The punters paying are the ones who should be punished.

I know where I would rather be in poverty. I fact Thailand has a much larger percentage in poverty but no one is starving to death or freezing on the streets..

Being poor in Thailand is a breeze in comparisons with the West. Food is available everywhere for nothing. Temples abound.

Do u consider minimum wage in thailand a poverty wage? It is barely above it. Try living on minimum in the West.

It really is a shame that a 14 year old would knowingly agree and start selling herself using this woman as an agent or pimp. Who is teaching these kids about morals and values and self esteem? As for the lady who got her customers! A woman in a position such as her as a reporter should be locked up for a long time. Maybe she can do reports from a prison cell. If it was my daughter she made the offer to, I don't believe she would be alive for very much longer

Think about it! What poorly educated girl, anywhere in the 3rd world, would knock back a chance to make B 500 for a half hours work? The 22 year old is probably in the same position having been asked if she could supply such a person! IMHO

All those who express "shock horror" should look around in their own community, who really helps the poorist in their communities? wink.pngbah.gifwai.gif

It is shocking and goes against the grain for us Farang, but not that much out of the normal for Thai, and many other Asian countries, many even marry them off at that age in Asia and Africa

It really is a shame that a 14 year old would knowingly agree and start selling herself using this woman as an agent or pimp. Who is teaching these kids about morals and values and self esteem? As for the lady who got her customers! A woman in a position such as her as a reporter should be locked up for a long time. Maybe she can do reports from a prison cell. If it was my daughter she made the offer to, I don't believe she would be alive for very much longer

Think about it! What poorly educated girl, anywhere in the 3rd world, would knock back a chance to make B 500 for a half hours work? The 22 year old is probably in the same position having been asked if she could supply such a person! IMHO

All those who express "shock horror" should look around in their own community, who really helps the poorist in their communities? wink.pngbah.gifwai.gif

It is shocking and goes against the grain for us Farang, but not that much out of the normal for Thai, and many other Asian countries, many even marry them off at that age in Asia and Africa

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-five-countries-highest-rates-child-prostitution-1435448

February 6, 2014 17:40 GMT

Top 5

Sri Lanka, Thailand, Brasil, USA, Canada

Edited by lostoday

How do you know this?
Ask some of em how long they've been working there.

That would imply you actually knew how old they are now. I find that Farang are lousy judges of Thai female age to the point of absurdity.

Fine. Ask em how old they were when they started working at the bars.

That would imply they were telling you the truth.

I assume by your statement that you have never met an underage girl in a bar and are only referring to legal women who told you about their past.

Assume what you want. There's data and news reports out there to prove it. I think one of the bars at Soi Cowboy was recently busted for using underage girls. But those girls are out there, and anyone who engages in prostitution here- or elsewhere in the world- should be very careful with young girls.

I asked a simple question. How do you know this. Your real answer is,

"I read it in the newspapers."

That is what I thought because whenever anyone is pressed no one has ever actually met an underage lady at a bar. I don't think it happens much anymore. I read about it just as much in America and Australia as I do in Thailand.

My answer was "ask em". Bc I've met several girls in TH that confessed to working the bars or prostituting themselves as early as 14. And these girls were barely in their 20s. Not sure why someone would lie about that, but there seems to be numerous reports- including the one we're all discussing here- to back them up. Plus, we're talking about a country where kids can drop out of school after grade 9 and the legal age of consent is more or less 15. So why someone would not use caution and at least question the age of a young looking girl in the sex industry here is beyond me.

My answer was "ask em". Bc I've met several girls in TH that confessed to working the bars or prostituting themselves as early as 14. And these girls were barely in their 20s. Not sure why someone would lie about that, but there seems to be numerous reports- including the one we're all discussing here- to back them up. Plus, we're talking about a country where kids can drop out of school after grade 9 and the legal age of consent is more or less 15. So why someone would not use caution and at least question the age of a young looking girl in the sex industry here is beyond me.

To make you feel sorry for them. Rare to see under aged women in Farang bars. Thai bars? Cambodian bars? I don't know. I don't go.

Edited by lostoday

To make you feel sorry for them. Rare to see under aged women in Farang bars. Thai bars? Cambodian bars? I don't know. I don't go.

Yeah, rare. But we can agree it happens? And johns should employ a little second guessing and caution? Anyway, it's my understanding a majority of the business goes on between Thais. And I've never known a law to prevent them from providing a service when the demand is there.