Bangkok Bombing: Police Search for More Suspects After Arrest

Lite Beer

I assume they got the guys phone, which should be revealing. Did they say anything about a computer there?

Not yet as they will still be uploading searches from the internet but finding it hard to talk turkey, let alone type.

kick the door down and blast them away !!

Come on that's very extreme...

At least arrest and apply some enhanced interrogation techniques before sending them to the 77 virgins.

Might be worthwhile ensuring they'll never get to enjoy the virgins before they all go.

In my copy of the Quran it is 72 virgins

77 or 72, who cares! Is ample enough!

To be locked with 70+ virgins seams like a torture to me.....May I have normal grown up women instead....in case I convert.....

Edited by h90

I assume they got the guys phone, which should be revealing. Did they say anything about a computer there?

Not yet as they will still be uploading searches from the internet but finding it hard to talk turkey, let alone type.

I am sure Turkey can provide some assistance.....

At least arrest and apply some enhanced interrogation techniques before sending them to the 77 virgins.

Might be worthwhile ensuring they'll never get to enjoy the virgins before they all go.

You've been shortchanged

“As for details, I’d prefer not to disclose them now, because it may make our work difficult, and it will alert other perpetrators in the same network.”

But we'll be sure to update you just as soon as we are privy to the foreign investigators whose help we reluctantly had to accept in the end, let us know what they've found next.

Anyone believing the Thais uncovered the terrorist cell all by their little selves is seriously deluded. What part/s of the usual multiple threads on this topic rightly pointing up the ineptitude of the local authorities did you miss w00t.gif

"Anyone believing the Thais uncovered the terrorist cell all by their little selves is seriously deluded"

=> Why? Do you know this as a fact?

The brainless American way eh,??? not interrogate them and use the information to catch the rest of them ??? and make it more difficult for other terrorists later,...

Yeah John Wayne is not dead he lives amongst the Thai Bashers.....

Edited by off road pat

“Our intelligence also has information about who they are, how they arrived, and what they did this for. These people belong to a network of lawbreakers,” said outgoing police chief Gen. Somyot Pumpanmuang. “As for details, I’d prefer not to disclose them now, because it may make our work difficult, and it will alert other perpetrators in the same network.”

Because the other guys, who are part of the network with the guy you very publicly arrested, could not possibly be aware of what happened, even though it has been non-stop news ever since.

Sssssssshhhhhhh! Don't tell the bad guys we are looking for them. cheesy.gif

As if the bad guys didn't know it yet,....?

Edited by off road pat

You should switch over to King James version.

tongue.png

Pretty scary for tourists relying on Thai police to unravel and lock this down.

They did a good job so far

And they wait to give more information until it's wise to do so....they played stupid, but did a excellent job until now....

They just let those Thai basher post there stupid comments on the net....

Honestly, I'm impressed by the RTP....

Regards.

yeah right .. well just get em and interrogate them in the special cell w00t.gif that room with the car batteries and the makita power tools ... and I don't mean the tea room !!!

Sounds like a dream of an ol'n'dirty man that one. whistling.gif

Edited by jabis

Only 5 mothers!

For me it does seem quite stupid, the "heavens" would only reserve seventy-N virgins combined - perhaps never-neverland got overbooked, and they needed to revise the print x)

In my book a 72 is a 69 with 3 fingers up her Jaxi.

Den