Turkish embassy denies suspect is citizen of Turkey

Lite Beer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple test does the trick. Feed him "Pork" for a week. if he's not eating, then he is a muslim.

or Jewish, or a vegetarian, or someone who just doesn't like pork.

It's not a very conclusive test really, but one sure to be adopted by the RTP

Please note down many Turkish people doing such things in many country .. Even my country looking for two Turkish man who came to country after no one know where they gone . My country high alert to nation wide find two Turkish man .. Please be careful with Turkish nationality people

Relax mate, we just run kebab shops and thats it. Turks don't do any harm.

Don't know, every Turk that I ever met has been a total nutter. That said though I will still go with the Uighers. I almost fell foul of a gang of Uigher pickpockets in Shanghai and that was just the women. The men are slimier than a snails butt but lethal none the less.

isn't this almost close to nationality/racial profiling?

because of the recent uighur problems, so the perpertrator must be turkish?

well done RTP, you never fail to make us laugh at the idiocy of the leaders there.

By comparing the photo description, if it was even true, the guy who was caught doesn't really look like the sketch; even the eyebrows, nose and eyes are different!

So what you reckon then? Let him go?

He was caught with bomb making equipment, whether he looks like him or not, he is still involved in making bombs!! Turkish or not, Just let him walk then eh?

Why do you feel the need to take the piss out of the RTP? Tell me what more they can do, its not like the bomber is gonna hand himself in with a full confession, is it?

If he is 'denying any involvement in the bombing' ---- in what language is he denying it?

Wouldn't that give a clue to his nationality?

Apparently he admitted to speaking some english, so in your book, that makes him english, does it?

What a load of cods'...

Give me 5 minutes and he will be speaking any language I wish. And confess to Jimmy Hoffa's death. And what is with this 7 day thing Buying time to see how much they can skim of out of his account before charging him?

So you are allowed to operate above the law then? A forced confession means nothing, it would never hold up in court...

Simple test does the trick. Feed him "Pork" for a week. if he's not eating, then he is a muslim.

You see these are very ignorant statements. If he bombed for the uyghurs I can tell you he doesn't give a rats ass about islam. Feeding him pork wont change anything I doubt he'll reject it. I dont think this was a islam motivated attack.

And the reason you know this is? If you are so sure, take your theories to the RTP, or are you covering up something?

They could maybe help with getting some of the info on this woman's husband.......

Reporters for the AFP news agency tracked down the number for Wanna and a woman answering that name took the phone call late Monday, saying she was living in the town of Kayseri in Turkey with her husband whose nationality she did not state.

The reporters could not further confirm her identity.

Mrs Wanna, a Thai-speaking Muslim from southern Phang Nga province, said she was horrified when friends in Thailand told her that a photograph from her identity card had been circulated to the Thai public.

"I was very shocked and thought my friend was joking with me," she said.

"I have not been to that apartment for almost one year now... I rented it and then my husband's friend stayed. I don't know how many people stayed there."

"I have been here (Turkey) for around three months," she said, adding Thai police had called her on Monday and asked her "not to worry" and to stay in contact with them.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/675472/woman-suspect-found-in-turkey