Bangkok blast: Suspect 'confesses' he planted Erawan shrine bomb

webfact

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this must be the dumbest "Muhammed" in the world... gotta make bin laden roll over in his grave... this matter is becoming more of a joke than a sad situation by the minute... 3 stooge act...

Even to say this "For me, Thai police are the best in the world. I believe police have evidence, but I can't disclose anything further about this," he said."

Sth rotten in Denmark here...

There they are looking for some glory with a picture

Little do they know they will be famous for charging the wrong man LOL... These syndicates never turn over and like ISIS they are prepared to die

Unexperienced RTP have no idea about the capacity of these people and the will to go to the end level... Buddy there not your silly Thai crook there radicals

Karadag confesses to be Erawan Shrine bomber

Meanwhile Royal Thai Police commissioner Pol Gen Somyot Poompanmuong confirmed Karadag is not a scapegoat, but evidence collected so far pointed to him.

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2015-09-25

We promise he's not a scapegoat! I didn't know those accusations were widespread yet. This would, of course, be the first thing I would say if someone were a scapegoat.

As I have said before all this is very easy to verify if they wanted to. Just make him reenact what he did and view it from same CCTV camera as before, if its the same guy his height will give it away, if he's not the guy the CCTV footage will be obviously different

I don't get it you guys didn't see the news by the Nation posted this morning 1am or are you guys ignoring it the picture shows him clearly after he changed clothes at Lumpinee Park

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Suspect-confesses-he-planted-shrine-bomb-30269521.html?

National police chief General Somyot Poompanmuang yesterday declined to confirm that Karadag was the bomber. But he said he believed the police had evidence to prove so.

"For me, Thai police are the best in the world. I believe police have evidence, but I can't disclose anything further about this," he said.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Careful now, the whole World will get pain in stomach from laughing so much at you ... Amazing this guy can be Chief of Police but just show what a mess this country is in ...

Too bad he cant give more reward Money to his goons ...blink.png

you shouldnt make fun you know. these sentient beings that Somyot talks of could extract revenge on you :0)

National police chief General Somyot Poompanmuang yesterday declined to confirm that Karadag was the bomber. But he said he believed the police had evidence to prove so.

"For me, Thai police are the best in the world. I believe police have evidence, but I can't disclose anything further about this," he said.

Best in the world at ...................

.... collecting prize money.

Best in the world at ...................

.... collecting prize money.

Your bashing is not called for anymore as the bomber has been caught and the prize though I do not agree with it is puny compared to human lives

Seems quite damning to me, footage of the bomber entering a toilet, out comes with changed clothes and no wig, glasses or armbands, he looks very much like Karadag, then CCTV footage of Karadag wearing the same clothes arriving at his condo.

That and the evidence of bomb making makes it a slam dunk.

And then this mass murderer sat in his apartment for over a week waiting and waiting and waiting for Thai Police to enter. Case closed.

He may be the guy and the Thai police may have done a great job. I hope so.

Too bad their credibility regarding "confessions" is in the toilet as the Bangkok Post today has an article about the torture, threats and intimidation used to get a confession out of the Koh Tao defendants.

This is the guy who allegedly told the police about the man who fled to Bangladesh so if he is the bomber then that story he told is obviously BS.

Jesus you guys are thick read and see picture http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Suspect-confesses-he-planted-shrine-bomb-30269521.html?
Yes we saw and read. This guy told the police about the mastermind leaving to Bangladesh one or two days prior to the explosion. Perhaps he is the bomber and that story was not true. What is your problem?

Sheesh! !!

Edited by The Deerhunter

This is the guy who allegedly told the police about the man who fled to Bangladesh so if he is the bomber then that story he told is obviously BS.

Didn't you know that its quite common for criminals to lie to police and to change their stories often. Even so, there still could have been a man who fled to Bangladesh ... or not.

Edited by HerbalEd

There they are looking for some glory with a picture

Little do they know they will be famous for charging the wrong man LOL... These syndicates never turn over and like ISIS they are prepared to die

Unexperienced RTP have no idea about the capacity of these people and the will to go to the end level... Buddy there not your silly Thai crook there radicals

Hmmm. Now we know why one of the other dummies says he wants real evidence before buying the confession. He must have been a prize dropout.

""For me, Thai police are the best in the world." 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

But you have to remember, that for Thai, their "world" only extends to their borders. coffee1.gif

Too generous. Making a statement like that now, it's to the end of the nose, or just for points.

Edited by silent

He's confessed and the RTP are now checking to see if his story matches the video. Why all the sniping? They're doing this the correct way as far as I can see.

You'll learn it's because there's Thainess and to keep it in check is Tvness and for every action or inaction there's an equal and opposite reaction. Otherwise known as Khun Newton's Law.