Doctors Without Borders: Afghan clinic bombed, 3 staff dead

Lite Beer

What makes you so sure that the bombing of the hospital in Kunduz was just an accident?

Taliban were using it for cover...

Which is refuted by MSF staff at the hospital, besides which there is the law of warfare under the rules of 'proportional response'. Adding to the tragedy is the hospital was the only one in the Province equipped and staffed to deal with major trauma, so undoubtedly there will be many more deaths as an outcome of the attack.

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/article/msf-response-spurious-claims-kunduz-hospital-was-taliban-base

MSF have now decided to withdraw from Kunduz.

Needless to say I couldn't disagree more. Doctors without borders are as tarnished as Amnesty international and UNRWA. Politically motivated lies, nothing but.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260336/its-time-treat-doctors-without-borders-terrorist-daniel-greenfield

Doctors Without Borders has a long history of collaborating with and defending terrorists. And even being terrorists. The issue came up just last month in relation to Hamas.

Its current attacks on America and collaboration with the Taliban are completely unacceptable. Doctors Without Borders' personnel are once again lying through their teeth, denying the facts put forward by US and Afghan personnel and covering up the use of medical facilities by the Taliban Jihadists as human shields.

This is the same tactic that we've seen with Hamas.

It's time to deal with Doctors Without Borders, a cynical name for an organization in bed with Islamic terrorists.

Taliban were using it for cover...

Which is refuted by MSF staff at the hospital, besides which there is the law of warfare under the rules of 'proportional response'. Adding to the tragedy is the hospital was the only one in the Province equipped and staffed to deal with major trauma, so undoubtedly there will be many more deaths as an outcome of the attack.

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/article/msf-response-spurious-claims-kunduz-hospital-was-taliban-base

MSF have now decided to withdraw from Kunduz.

Needless to say I couldn't disagree more. Doctors without borders are as tarnished as Amnesty international and UNRWA. Politically motivated lies, nothing but.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260336/its-time-treat-doctors-without-borders-terrorist-daniel-greenfield

Doctors Without Borders has a long history of collaborating with and defending terrorists. And even being terrorists. The issue came up just last month in relation to Hamas.

Its current attacks on America and collaboration with the Taliban are completely unacceptable. Doctors Without Borders' personnel are once again lying through their teeth, denying the facts put forward by US and Afghan personnel and covering up the use of medical facilities by the Taliban Jihadists as human shields.

This is the same tactic that we've seen with Hamas.

It's time to deal with Doctors Without Borders, a cynical name for an organization in bed with Islamic terrorists.

Post removed to enable response.

MSF staff have been murdered by Islamic terrorists.

Whatever you and those you admire so much think about the activities of MSF, at the end of the day MSF staff put their lives on the line to provide medical care for combatants and non-combatants in extremely dangerous & politically sensitive environments for which they should be lauded.

I find it quite appalling you infer MSF medical staff in Afghanistan & elsewhere deserve to die.

The Pentagon, which has said it may have inadvertently struck the hospital during a military operation, said in a statement on Sunday that a preliminary investigation of the episode would be completed in a matter of days. The Afghan government also vowed to investigate the airstrike.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/05/world/asia/doctors-without-borders-says-it-is-leaving-kunduz-after-strike-on-hospital.html?_r=0

BS, an attack on civilians is a terrorist act by definition. The USA should declare war if they start a war.

The Taliban were already about to be defeated in Kunduz. Now the Afghans have a common enemy again, that will be the result of this megalomaniac act.

the Taliban were already defeated in Kunduz, Really r u embedded in Kunduz, Nonsense, that's like saying Iraq ' s have Secured a City from Daesh, Mass Media Junkie Edited by Nice Boyd

BS, an attack on civilians is a terrorist act by definition. The USA should declare war if they start a war.

The Taliban were already about to be defeated in Kunduz. Now the Afghans have a common enemy again, that will be the result of this megalomaniac act.

the Taliban were already defeated in Kunduz, Really r u embedded in Kunduz, Nonsense, that's like saying Iraq ' s have Secured a City from Daesh, Mass Media Junkie

No, I'm not embedded in Kunduz, but I've been in Afghanistan several times. And sometimes I have to rely on mass media, yes, but I can cross-check various sources.

US go home

And when Europe resembles Afghanistan, who you gonna call ¿¿¿
I dont believe Afghanistan is in Europe. But the US did more than ask for help there.

When Europe decides on going to war in Afghanistan Im sure they wont ask the US to support them just to keep you happy. Even though the US begs and basically threatens other countries to help them.

before you Yank Bash, reread, what I said, RESEMBLE Afghan. And your Yank Bashing friends have a Comprehention Problem Also.

US go home
I dont believe Afghanistan is in Europe. But the US did more than ask for help there.

When Europe decides on going to war in Afghanistan Im sure they wont ask the US to support them just to keep you happy. Even though the US begs and basically threatens other countries to help them.
Just memories from the World Wars, il remember when I'm on my Soapbox about USA Bashing, when you start Balling about why doesn't anybody help us, Good Luck EURABIA...

So far less people in Europe get killed by terrorist then people getting killed in mass shootings in the USA. The mass shootings are only increasing, that is a far more serious problem as terrorist and Muslims in the EU.

Better look at the problems in the US before pointing to other minor problems.
Europe is Screwed, and u know it, nobody is taking us over, im not a gun nut, but these Suicidal Nut Jobs, taking everybody out with them, well that's a problem internally

So far the USA is far more screwed those shootings are on the increase, they don't even need terrorists there the people will shoot each-other. Even terrorist don't make those kills, they would love too. We don't even have terrorists coming close to the numbers of kills those USA home grown loonies make.
These shootings are only increasing (statistics prove it) we in Europe have far less problems as in the US. The terror attacks we have pale in comparison to your home grown ones killing their own. Also the frequency is much higher. Must be Darwinism at work over there.

But hey keep bashing Europe while ignoring the major problems back home.

Its big shame again that the US after having been warned that it was a hospital (and it was huge the size of a football field) and they still bomb it. Incompetence and maybe a war crime. Bet the US wont let anyone get convicted for it.
it's Coming, Beware, what about that Nut job in Norway, if I lived in Europe, I would be making plans to get f&$# out, look at France and England, Out of Control, Good Luck

US go home

Just memories from the World Wars, il remember when I'm on my Soapbox about USA Bashing, when you start Balling about why doesn't anybody help us, Good Luck EURABIA...

So far less people in Europe get killed by terrorist then people getting killed in mass shootings in the USA. The mass shootings are only increasing, that is a far more serious problem as terrorist and Muslims in the EU.

Better look at the problems in the US before pointing to other minor problems.

Europe is Screwed, and u know it, nobody is taking us over, im not a gun nut, but these Suicidal Nut Jobs, taking everybody out with them, well that's a problem internally

So far the USA is far more screwed those shootings are on the increase, they don't even need terrorists there the people will shoot each-other. Even terrorist don't make those kills, they would love too. We don't even have terrorists coming close to the numbers of kills those USA home grown loonies make.

These shootings are only increasing (statistics prove it) we in Europe have far less problems as in the US. The terror attacks we have pale in comparison to your home grown ones killing their own. Also the frequency is much higher. Must be Darwinism at work over there.

But hey keep bashing Europe while ignoring the major problems back home.

Its big shame again that the US after having been warned that it was a hospital (and it was huge the size of a football field) and they still bomb it. Incompetence and maybe a war crime. Bet the US wont let anyone get convicted for it.

Personally, tired of being the Police of the World, When Pussies can't stand up for themselves around the World, bring on Isolationism , We re not an Ambulance for this Disgrace of Humanity, took us a while to enter the WW Wars, we ll see the beggars again I'm sure, ps, TVF should have English Version and American Version, to stop the Display of Ignorance from Yank Bashers, god forbid anything American is an invite to Insult Americans

US go home

I dont live or have ever lived in Europe, or Eurabia as you put it for some reason.

Memories from World Wars? You must be very old and senile. There were lots of countries involved, thats why they were called allies and unlike the US, they didnt expect repayment or forever expect Europe to treat those helping as forever in a debt of gratitude.