Riding style/ groups in Thailand

g4ostr1der

"depends on the rider and cliff.

i am a super good rider riding for 4 years so lots of experience and skills so can do 140 kph with a scoopy i.

indeed, my record is 153 kph with it."

Gosh. How interesting.

Yawn.

Double yawn...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks gweiloman, yes i do rcognize many strange people here. I will check out some groups and yes i need to get used to the traffic here. About the bike i just saw this on sale and its really tempting i know maybe a bit too much to start too but i think i can't resist. Will be alright as i am a expierienced rider right?

attachicon.gifIMG_4776.JPG

Tom, this thing is sex on wheels if you ask me, one hell of a bike too.

My opinion is get the best bike you can afford, don't worry about the displacement and that others may say it's too much for the beginner (in thailand), I say, 899 or even larger bike can be ridden in the same fashion as a 300 cc or even 150cc bike. It's up to you how much you want to open it up, just take it easy from the start until you know the bike a little better.

If someone purposely gets a small displacement bike because they are afraid to hurt themselves, they may as well ride with their mama on the back so she can tell them to slow down if they go too fast.

Thanks gweiloman, yes i do rcognize many strange people here. I will check out some groups and yes i need to get used to the traffic here. About the bike i just saw this on sale and its really tempting i know maybe a bit too much to start too but i think i can't resist. Will be alright as i am a expierienced rider right?

Very nice bike, 1199? Should be able to keep up with those "slow" riders in the videos, haha.

If I'm not mistaken, it has different power modes as well so you should be alright starting off on sports rather than race mode.

nay, kawasaki er6n is better for you.

this is a ducati so lots of problems all the time! although 899 is maybe the most reliable ducati ever. again ducati is scary and lots of service expense.

it is not a very fast bike, buy a liter bike if you want something fast but dont crash around.

IMG_4776.JPG

that belongs to a member on here,a nice bike but a 1000cc panigale is coming very soon

IMG_4776.JPG

that belongs to a member on here,a nice bike but a 1000cc panigale is coming very soon

Yep nice bike :) the new ducatis are almost delayed about a year here until its released. And who knows about their strategy to build it locally or not. Ducati Thailand is good in fooling people.

Btw a 959 is not a 1000 :)

IMG_4776.JPG

Yep nice bike smile.png the new ducatis are almost delayed about a year here until its released. And who knows about their strategy to build it locally or not. Ducati Thailand is good in fooling people.

Btw a 959 is not a 1000 smile.png

There is nothing wrong with the Thai made Ducatis - let's not go down that road again shall we. Thai made bikes from Kawasaki, Honda and Ducati are fine. There is no conspiracy theory from the Thais to try and rip you off.

Check on FB groups mate, the locals spend all day on FB. I don't know what's a good deal with sports bikes but with adv tourers I see some good prices with some good add on's and I also see some priced a little over the top. Just keep looking, something will come along.

Ktm Jeff you sound like a fag. Ride hard or go home. I bet you ride a pcx. Id smoke all these guys on the highway. I have a sporter 1200. Real men ride Harleys. What kind of a name is hilimimator any way. I bet these guys toss each other off after the ride.

that's hilarious - how experienced can a 23 y/o be asking what he's asking, they have probably figured how to carry out said tossing whilst still belting along at 23km/h

Martín Davis you sound like a pussy. Maybe change your tampon and step it up a notch.

You sound cute, let's take it to the track. Keyboard warriors bore me...

new to Thailand - what is the deal with track days here, I take it Bira is available for ride days? actually I can google so will look myself lol

There is nothing wrong with the Thai made Ducatis - let's not go down that road again shall we. Thai made bikes from Kawasaki, Honda and Ducati are fine. There is no conspiracy theory from the Thais to try and rip you off.

I didn't said there's something wrong with the bikes. I said they are good fooling you with their so called promotions and price strategies... Edited by Hili

I didn't said there's something wrong with the bikes. I said they are good fooling you with their so called promotions and price strategies...

shall I repeat it again for you? There is no conspiracy theory from the Thais to try and rip you off.