Bike for Dad

lungpeter

I dont believe it is officially, although they might announce an extra holiday for civil servants/banks etc closer to the time. In fact I am surpised they have not had the TAT out already asking to make it a 4 day weekend.

I doubt your company would prevent you taking part if you wanted to. You could always take a days vacation to join.

I dont believe it is officially, although they might announce an extra holiday for civil servants/banks etc closer to the time. In fact I am surpised they have not had the TAT out already asking to make it a 4 day weekend.

I doubt your company would prevent you taking part if you wanted to. You could always take a days vacation to join.

Well our company would give half the staff vacation......

Why was it ever scheduled for the 11th anyway? Why not the 5th 6th 12th or 13th?

Why was it ever scheduled at all? I love cycling but this is just silly now, bike for mom, bike for dad, bike for 2nd cousin once removed.....when will it end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my bike ready!

89331aa01c03f6fab6e0ebf28b1e863b.jpg

white socks....facepalm.gif

They must be black!

Well not necessarily;VM rule #28 says White is old school and okay. There are a number of crimes committed against #'s 14 28 33 50 and probably others...

No no...men always black socks. White socks only the new rich wear. So for every European with degenerated family tree you must wear black socks. biggrin.png

Why was it ever scheduled for the 11th anyway? Why not the 5th 6th 12th or 13th?

Why was it ever scheduled at all? I love cycling but this is just silly now, bike for mom, bike for dad, bike for 2nd cousin once removed.....when will it end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just before it gets to "Bike for moonoi"thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever else it does, Bike for Dad essentially gives royal endorsement and validation to biking, which in the long run can only be a good thing.

My staff, who would never sit on a bicycle if there is any other choice only spoke about bicycle here, bicycle there......OK, they'll forget about it again but a few might be infected with the ride a bike virus. Others may bought a bicycle and let it rot, but some may use it, just because it is there. Or sell it cheap second hand and so give someone with less money the chance to have a nice bike.

So thumbsup.gif

Whatever else it does, Bike for Dad essentially gives royal endorsement and validation to biking, which in the long run can only be a good thing.

Agreed.

The more bikes on the road the better. It doesn't matter whether it's racers out training, kids on fixies, or grandma going shopping.the only disappointing part about Bike For Dad was how few of the serious Thai riders and how few farang showed up for the ride in CM.

Agreed.

The more bikes on the road the better. It doesn't matter whether it's racers out training, kids on fixies, or grandma going shopping.the only disappointing part about Bike For Dad was how few of the serious Thai riders and how few farang showed up for the ride in CM.

I ain't a sheep.