Favorite place in Pattaya?

slafriphos

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to frequent same on the klang but was as then carrefour with some of the most cheap charlies I ever saw sitting in the food court area drinking beer purchased from outside watching the free tv or a video from the video shop that was once there, stealing wads of tissue from the dispenser because toilet paper expensive at 10 baht a roll oh yeah forgot to mention the free water top up they used to get from the dispenser not all Farangs Thai also, wonderful memories of my first days in pattaya.

Not saying you are one of those people but watch and learn amazing and humorous what can be seen.

Yes I forgot the scramble to the second floor to be the first to get hold of the buy 1 get 1 free items at the appointed time.

Edited by Brit_Doggie

Used to frequent same on the klang but was as then carrefour with some of the most cheap charlies I ever saw sitting in the food court area drinking beer purchased from outside watching the free tv or a video from the video shop that was once there, stealing wads of tissue from the dispenser because toilet paper expensive at 10 baht a roll oh yeah forgot to mention the free water top up they used to get from the dispenser not all Farangs Thai also, wonderful memories of my first days in pattaya.

Not saying you are one of those people but watch and learn amazing and humorous what can be seen.

Yes I forgot the scramble to the second floor to be the first to get hold of the buy 1 get 1 free items at the appointed time.

Ahhhhhhhhh....you just brought back some fond memories, exactly as you described it. 5555 .....Nice one.

My favourite place in Pattaya is the road leading out to Sattahip

PS, You could have added "Tops".

Edited by dotpoom

I find you need to some activity to enjoy it here. My favourite place is Tony fitness in soi Buakhao, in afternoon. Stop you from drinking before evening starts. Mike swimming is good, also a favourite with no beach vendors there (yet). Or the nice hotel swimming pool where I am right now.

I did like sitting on a beach chair before....but that charm has long gone.

My favorite place is anywhere that isn't Pattaya.

Why someone would choose to live there is beyond my powers of comprehension. I'd rather live in Iraq.

I'm happy to buy you a one-way ticket.

The thing with people that make comments like this is they probably havnt been here for 10 years or so and if they have only saw Soi 6 and other beer bars....The Hilton Buffet at lunch is a pleasant place on the veranda.

My favorite place is anywhere that isn't Pattaya.

Why someone would choose to live there is beyond my powers of comprehension. I'd rather live in Iraq.

I'm happy to buy you a one-way ticket.

The thing with people that make comments like this is they probably havnt been here for 10 years or so and if they have only saw Soi 6 and other beer bars....The Hilton Buffet at lunch is a pleasant place on the veranda.

Or Frasers on Thappraya road, also on the verandah.

No favorite place, but...

I was just there for the first time in 6 years. I hated it the first time. Roads torn up and everywhere I went seemed to be drunk Russians. Was just there a month ago. The roads were finished (traffic still a nightmare!) and no drunk Russians.

My favorite thing was the people; very friendly. I know there will be comments about ripping off the farang, but really people! This is a tourist town.At least they do it with a smile.

TQ beach road 4 years a go, Crap lighting there now

for the stage, give it a miss now days.

a real crap gogo for sure.

My two fave places in pattaya are:

808 and Insomnia

How's your hearing, or do you use earplugs? Went there (Insomnia) once a few weeks ago and have never hated being somewhere as much as I hated being there. I understand it's freelancers' paradise for guys looking for bargain "flings" early in the morning after most other places have already closed as it's open until 7am, but there are quieter places to find a honey where you won't risk hearing loss.... and as if that wasn't loud enough I discovered that Marine Disco is twice as loud again.

LOL. Now it's your turn... my favourite place in Pattaya is that mall everyone loves to hate - Central Mall.biggrin.png