Jealous Boyfriend slashes throat of Girlfriend outside of Pattaya Massage Parlor

webfact

Jealous Boyfriend slashes throat of Girlfriend outside of Pattaya Massage Parlor

stab-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 42-year-old Thai man was arrested by Police on Wednesday in connection with a serious assault which took place at the front of a Massage Parlor, whereby the female victim was attacked with a knife leading to her throat being cut.

Khun Mondree was arrested at Big C in North Pattaya after he fled the crime scene following the attack on his girlfriend, Khun Manee aged 35, who works at the Heaven Massage Parlor on the Sukhumvit Road in Central Pattaya.

She met her boyfriend at the front of her place of work after he requested to spend Loy Krathong Night with her. She was unable to go due to her work commitments and for many weeks the pair have been arguing about her work and the possibility she may have another boyfriend; an allegation she denies.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219290/jealous-boyfriend-slashes-throat-of-girlfriend-outside-of-pattaya-massage-parlor/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-27

Im surprised things like this dont happen more often. I know its just a job but imagine if your gf had sex with 500 men every year..............................hahahaha.

I don't really see why that's so funny as it's a fact of life for many people. I would wager that the jealousy stemmed from competition from another Thai man than anything related to her work.

Whats wrong with him ? Lo-so Thai men are usually delighted that their wives make money in massage parlors ,bars or living with foreign men. How could he possibly be upset that she might have a boyfriend (farang ?) knowing she has sex with clients.

Maybe he thinks she's holding out on him. That will definitely set him off.

A piece of advice for most Thai women. Avoid most Thai men. I have heard hundreds of stories of their levels of jealousy, and violence. I am sure there are a lot of good Thai men out there, who are capable of being a kind and supportive boyfriend. But, the odds are stacked against the average Thai women, in her ability to find one. At the very least, really take your time getting to know him. there are quite a lot of Thai men that are very emotionally immature, and incredibly insecure, according to the many stories I have heard. She works in a massage parlor, and he is the jealous type? And he chose her? <deleted>? Was he trying to create a difficult situation for everyone involved? Why can't guys just walk away from bad situations? It is not working out. Find a new woman, instead of trying to kill her. She does not like you anymore. She had very, very ample reason for not liking you anymore, obviously. You are a fool, and a freak of nature. You lack substance, you are immature, you have no sense of self, you have nothing. You are nothing. And on top of all of that, you are now a homicidal maniac.

Im surprised things like this dont happen more often. Imagine if you gf had sex with 500 men a year...................lol. Yes i know it just a job...but still.

Where does it say she was having sex with anyone? Unless you know the massage place in question and know they offer more than is on the menu, then you're talking out of your arse. The massage places I've been to offer massage, and that's it.

Im surprised things like this dont happen more often. Imagine if you gf had sex with 500 men a year...................lol. Yes i know it just a job...but still.

Where does it say she was having sex with anyone? Unless you know the massage place in question and know they offer more than is on the menu, then you're talking out of your arse. The massage places I've been to offer massage, and that's it.

In pattaya?

In pattaya?

Yes in Pattaya they do exist.......not all women that work in Pattaya are in the sex industry wai.gif

A piece of advice for most Thai women. Avoid most Thai men. I have heard hundreds of stories of their levels of jealousy, and violence. I am sure there are a lot of good Thai men out there, who are capable of being a kind and supportive boyfriend. But, the odds are stacked against the average Thai women, in her ability to find one. At the very least, really take your time getting to know him. there are quite a lot of Thai men that are very emotionally immature, and incredibly insecure, according to the many stories I have heard. She works in a massage parlor, and he is the jealous type? And he chose her? <deleted>? Was he trying to create a difficult situation for everyone involved? Why can't guys just walk away from bad situations? It is not working out. Find a new woman, instead of trying to kill her. She does not like you anymore. She had very, very ample reason for not liking you anymore, obviously. You are a fool, and a freak of nature. You lack substance, you are immature, you have no sense of self, you have nothing. You are nothing. And on top of all of that, you are now a homicidal maniac.

As ridiculous posts go, this must be one of the most ridiculous. If Thai women avoid Thai men, what do you suggest they do instead?

Think again, Nomyai is right.... Heaven is a huge soapy massage place right on Sukhumvit road...I believe you have those in BKK on Ratchadaphisek rd...

As ridiculous posts go, this must be one of the most ridiculous. If Thai women avoid Thai men, what do you suggest they do instead?

I said most. Not all. Thai men need to be vetted very carefully. Many have some qualities that do not make them the most ideal boyfriends. I hear this countless times, over, and over, and over. From all over the country. From all walks of life, from all strata of society. Insanely jealous, very possessive, occasionally violent, rarely romantic, and on and on and on. I am not making this stuff up. There is a reason why so many Thai women opt for foreign boyfriends.

I said most. Not all. Thai men need to be vetted very carefully. Many have some qualities that do not make them the most ideal boyfriends. I hear this countless times, over, and over, and over. From all over the country. From all walks of life, from all strata of society. Insanely jealous, very possessive, occasionally violent, rarely romantic, and on and on and on. I am not making this stuff up. There is a reason why so many Thai women opt for foreign boyfriends.

"I said most. Not all." You're sounding a lot like Donald Trump talking about Mexicans and Muslims. And no, that's not a compliment.

For the record, "most" Thai men will not try to kill their GF/wives in a jealous rage.

"I said most. Not all." You're sounding a lot like Donald Trump talking about Mexicans and Muslims. And no, that's not a compliment.

For the record, "most" Thai men will not try to kill their GF/wives in a jealous rage.

OK, thanks for calling me out on that one. I hate being associated with Disgusting Donald on any level. I should have said many, rather than most. That was an ignorant thing to say. I apologize for that. I agree most Thai men are decent chaps, and would not behave like this goombah.

Funny guy are you saying that most Thai woman have problems with their husbands. If so it would be in the news a lot more. These are stories Thai females tell to make foreigners feel good.

There is a bigger chance a foreigner has to go back or messes around then getting the Thai bf from hell.

Sure there are Thai females who prefer white guys just like some guys like me prefer Asians.

Also in a relation between Thais there is no language or cultural problem.

There is a reason why so many Thai women opt for foreign boyfriends.

The reason is money. Get off the bar stool, "spidermike" and Wise up.

There is a reason why so many Thai women opt for foreign boyfriends.

The reason is money. Get off the bar stool, "spidermike" and Wise up.

I don't frequent bars. So, no need to leave the stool, which I rarely occupy. Financial security is a concern of women, all over the world, in every single country. It has been that way for centuries. There is no denying it. So, what is the issue? Money is always a component in a relationship. Nothing wrong with that. As long as you take it slowly, and do not make foolhardy mistakes, and make sure you are with a good woman, who is worthy of your support, who cares? Take your time. Time is your ally. It is not necessarily her ally. But time is your friend. Use it wisely.

How did we know it was going to be a Thai man ,big strong hard man ,no wonder Thai ladies don't want Thai men

I can sure understand the attraction to Toms by the ladies.

My guess is jealousy had nothing to do with this, it was the loss of face thing or loss of his rice bowl privileges.

Edited by IAMHERE

You may be right.........................................hahahahahahahaha!

Wow, you need to visit a few different massage shops. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by WhizBang