Police hunt Patong jet-ski thug for 'fake gun' intimidation

rooster59

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes...........another day,another jet ski thug.....................at least in the good old days in 70`s coup makers worldwide always got rid of the filth and the scumbags,sad to say it`s no longer the case ..............bah.gif

Edited by Yahooka

The nice thing about this story, is that they are using guns on each other, rather than on unarmed, unsuspecting tourists, who are resisting their multitudinous scams. They should not be only arrested. They should be brought up on charges, convicted, and deported. Thailand does not need them. You step over a line, you leave the country. Passport revoked. Never allowed back in. How humiliating would that be? What would you like to bet these clowns would start behaving themselves within days? Send them to Bahrain, or Nigeria. Lets see what they could get away with there!

I am not sure you are up to speed on how deportation works. Countries haven't deported their own citizens since Britain stopped sending its criminals to Australia!

It was an attempt at humor. Just the thought of a criminal punk Thai being stripped of his citizenship, and sent to live overseas, is kind of humorous.

The nice thing about this story, is that they are using guns on each other, rather than on unarmed, unsuspecting tourists, who are resisting their multitudinous scams. They should not be only arrested. They should be brought up on charges, convicted, and deported. Thailand does not need them. You step over a line, you leave the country. Passport revoked. Never allowed back in. How humiliating would that be? What would you like to bet these clowns would start behaving themselves within days? Send them to Bahrain, or Nigeria. Lets see what they could get away with there!

I am not sure you are up to speed on how deportation works. Countries haven't deported their own citizens since Britain stopped sending its criminals to Australia!

Are you very certain about that?

If you mean banning outside the country you may be rught.

But deporting to other regions within the country, well, that is still a widely used mode of punishment in the world.

Jet ski operators going at each other, now thats something I would not mind sitting down watching for a while.

I'll watch the video, thank you very much. I don't want to be anywhere in range when they start shooting. It's not like they can aim...or give a rat about hurting innocents.

Are you claiming innocence?

Only in matters relating to jet skis and Patong. My lawyer suggests that's as much as I should let on.

I guess we all know who said this: To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizen.

Ah , another staunch defender of the Second Amendment. How many Sandy Hook massacres will it take for Americans to wake up to the fact more guns aren't the solution, it's the problem?

Ever tried to see the post from another angle? If the peace loving Junta wants this country to become a safe and peaceful Nation, its time to disarm the citizens.

"Minimal restrictions allowed approximately 4 million firearms legally purchased and registered by 2000. However, experts say actually no one really knows how many firearms, legally or illegally, are in the country."

However, one can assume that 15 years after these old statistics and the turmoil of the recent past there are far more weapons in the country, especially if you include the numbers of new registered weapons only in the period 2000 to 2002 of 158 983. If the purchases went on like this for the last 15 years, it comes to almost 5.2 million legal weapons around.

What a disappointing ending. IMHO society would be favoured if these scum bags "blow" each other away

What I'm disappointed about is that the national police chiefs (over several decades) have not sacked a succession of local police chiefs in Phuket and Pattaya and more for failing to fix this once and for all.

Thirty years at least and still just pussy footing around. Why?

Waaaaaaaaaay too much money involved wink.png

Actually transportation for felonies from England ceased in the late 1860's in Western Australia. That would be about the time the French began to send their convicts to New Caledonia and continued to do so until the end of the 19th century. At 1900, French Guiana similarly was still receiving convicts from abroad and also the Andaman islands were active as a penal settlement from British India.

Edited by optad

Good way to reduce the Jet Ski thugs - shoot each other ...

Yea at least their be a few less of the rogues,,the government can't seem to clean any of them up.

For the life of me, I can't imagine why. A touch of 'family' maybe?

It is beyond me how these thugs and criminals have been getting away with all this for 20 years now ! I know how things work here, from the Marine 5 to the local police, but why hasn't someone ,one person in the whole of Thailand, tried to stop all these scams ? From the taxis to the jet skis , is there no way of cleaning this place up, and saving a lot of lives while doing so ????

It is beyond me how these thugs and criminals have been getting away with all this for 20 years now ! I know how things work here, from the Marine 5 to the local police, but why hasn't someone ,one person in the whole of Thailand, tried to stop all these scams ? From the taxis to the jet skis , is there no way of cleaning this place up, and saving a lot of lives while doing so ????

Are you referring to a whistle blower, like the one who just went into exile, after reporting high level involvement in human trafficking, and was threatened with arrest, and who knows what else?

Are you referring to a Harari type figure, like they have in India? Or a Ralph Nader type, consumer advocate? In India, if the government is not working with you, at least they are not trying to obstruct your every move, or put you in jail, to silence you. Does Vlad the Impaler (Putin) and his Kremlin come to mind?

I think that person would have to be a martyr, without any regard to his life or limb, nor that of his family. It seems the establishment will do ANYTHING to maintain their way of life, their streams of income, and to keep everything in check, with their corrupt hearts and souls.

Where will this person come from? Even during a democracy, it is an uphill battle. But now? At a time when the leadership is so desperate, that we can get arrested for liking some sort of resistance, or pushback against a heinous and irresponsible government on Facebook?

Edited by spidermike007

It's not beyound me - a huge amount of money being slushed about the system.

I had some hope that the military would clean this all up, but I fear that they are now being corrupted by the big money.

There really is no hope ...

Actually transportation for felonies from England ceased in the late 1860's in Western Australia. That would be about the time the French began to send their convicts to New Caledonia and continued to do so until the end of the 19th century. At 1900, French Guiana similarly was still receiving convicts from abroad and also the Andaman islands were active as a penal settlement from British India.

I bow to your greater knowledge

What a disappointing ending. IMHO society would be favoured if these scum bags "blow" each other away

What I'm disappointed about is that the national police chiefs (over several decades) have not sacked a succession of local police chiefs in Phuket and Pattaya and more for failing to fix this once and for all.

Thirty years at least and still just pussy footing around. Why?

It's called money.

clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Brilliant, you are so funny !