Reticulated python bites Chinese woman's nose at Phuket snake show

webfact

The incident is not really complete without a photo of the woman pointing at the snake with the police standing solemnly behind her. If this had to happen to anyone, a Chinese tourist is probably the most appropriate of victims.

I see they are about to open a new Monkey Show- Snake Show park in Yot Sane 2 (Big Buddha RD).

Forget about catering for the "quality tourist", they just build more of these animal parks and latex shopping malls for the market they now seem most interested in promoting on the island..

'Dumb tourist meets powerful, naturally, aggressive reptile' should be the headline.

The snake is a small Burmese Python and I can't see her getting the Alice Cooper gig now.....

Hope she gets better soon and learns her lesson that snakes aren't very kissable and even non ven species can hack out a nasty wallop....

Being Thailand, I sure it wouldn't be much, a life is not much here so what is she going to get for a nose? Maybe her being Chinese and the Thai constantly kissing their ass might get more for a promotion?

They already mentioned the compensation amount in the 2nd post didn't they?

And you've got 4 or 5 policemen seemingly interrogating the snake.

The Blame game is amazing here sometimes.

I wounder. since the police were seen to interview the snake that if the snake had any HISSStory of similar offences.

Na, BIB were going to interrogate the snake but didn't bother as they realized all snakes speak with forked tongue.

Idiots. Both the tourist and the snake handler. The handler clearly nods his head that it is ok to kiss a freegin snake. I hope the snake is ok and did not get squeezed too hard while pulling it away from the <deleted>. coffee1.gif

both Aseans........... whistling.gif

Edited by HOOD Robin

And you've got 4 or 5 policemen seemingly interrogating the snake.

The Blame game is amazing here sometimes.

Dilemma for BIB.

It's a reenactment. But no one will volunteer to be the victim.

Must be a different snake, no ones pointing at it. coffee1.gif

Idiots. Both the tourist and the snake handler. The handler clearly nods his head that it is ok to kiss a freegin snake. I hope the snake is ok and did not get squeezed too hard while pulling it away from the <deleted>. coffee1.gif

Exactly - who in their right mind would want to kiss a snake.

it's not just the chinese that want to swap spit with a snake! although they do wind up eating them! it is also the brits and the french that for some reason want to kiss a snake! could they be home sick? just asking!

Snake show python that attacked tourist in Phuket ruled illegal
Kritsada Mueanhawong

post-249866-0-97333100-1452603063_thumb.

PHUKET: -- The owner of a snake that bit a kissy Chinese tourist in Phuket was charged for the illegal possession of a protected species today.

Officials launched an in-depth inspection of Phuket Bio Technology Co Ltd in Chalong after the 2.5-meter-long python bit 29-year-old Jin Jing on the nose when she attempted to kiss it.

“We inspected the company’s documents and discovered that the owner of the snake, Pairoj Thiprod, 47, had recently purchased the reptile from a farm in Bangkok and had yet to register the protected species,” explained Songchai Thongboonyang of the Department of NationalParks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation’s Protected Area Regional Office 5 (PARO).

Full Story: http://www.phuketgaz...sion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-01-12