Cologne sees reprisal attacks after New Years Eve assaults

snoop1130

Cologne sees reprisal attacks after New Years Eve assaults
Everton Gayle

606x341_320887.jpg

COLOGNE, GERMANY -- Two Pakistanis and a Syrian man were injured in reprisal attacks in the German city of Cologne, which was the scene of New Year’s Eve attacks on women.

Local newspaper Express claimed the attackers were members of rocker and hooligan gangs.

A regional parliamentary commission in the state of North-Rhine Westphalia, is poised to question police and others about the events on New Year’s Eve.

Authorities say the events of that night led to more than six hundred complaints, ranging from theft to sexual assault.

While Germany’s state interior minister says the Cologne police made serious mistakes in handling the situation.

The violence has led to a vigorous debate about the country’s immigration policy and to demonstrations by women’s rights group and the anti-Islam political movement PEGIDA, whose weekend march was broken up by the police.

Source: http://www.euronews.com/2016/01/11/cologne-sees-reprisal-attacks-after-new-years-eve-assaults/

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-01-11

If a Morrocan (or whatever nationality) culprit was at the receiving end of a reprisal attack, I would be of the mind, som nam na.

The problem I have with reprisals by hooligan thugs is that they are so often based on ignorance: "Oooh look, a Muslim, lets beat the shit out of him!".

Not the way to go, deekheads.

understandable

if the German people cannot get hold of the real culprits (Merkel, Gruene and their likes)

how can they make clear what they want?

I disagree. In my experience those people are cowards who see an opportunity to hurt somebody and think they can get away with it because it is somehow "understandable" or even justified. Not less despicable than those thugs from new years eve.

See ya Germany.

attachicon.gifto.jpg

See ya Germany.

attachicon.gifto.jpg

See ya, Europe.

(And fill in the Channel tunnel, double quick).

As noted in a related post and again stated here, "we told you so." I am stooping to such childish antics as posting our accurate predictions because I implore people to wake up. TV posters are not prophets. In order for so many of us to be so specifically correct it is likely our combined experience and knowledge with such things is the cause. When regular guys are so darn accurate and [you] did not believe these events would ever come to pass, you need to reconsider your position.These actions will continue.

1. Government will desperately seek to cover things up, including changing the nature of how crimes are counted and pressuring media on how they classify young muslim men of military age.

2.Government will increasing fail to keep this under wraps and the blow-back will itself have unintended consequences.

3.Government will double-down on multi-culturalism before they ever consider abandoning it. (Note: Multiculturalism has less to do with aiding other cultures than changing the HOST culture).

3. As the byline notes, "reprisal" attacks are a predictable outcome of a central governing narrative that refuses to define things for what they are- "Islamic jihad does have its source in islamic _______ and "Hijra/Migration jihad has been an effective form of non military conquest for 1,400 years; should we consider this possibility?"

Without government at least asking such questions and offering a responsible narrative to their people the people will reach the obvious conclusions on their own, minus any restraint. People will organize, reach out, strike back, and government will martial resources to oppress their own people, not the new guests. Government is causing the very problem they will then step into resolve- their own citizenry. Watch!

understandable

if the German people cannot get hold of the real culprits (Merkel, Gruene and their likes)

I disagree. In my experience those people are cowards who see an opportunity to hurt somebody and think they can get away with it because it is somehow "understandable" or even justified. Not less despicable than those thugs from new years eve.

Right now it is the gangs and Skinheads. But soon it will be the Fathers and Mothers and Uncles, who are Bankers, Bakers, Teachers, and all Normal Germans; if these Muslims keep raping the German girls !

understandable

Right now it is the gangs and Skinheads. But soon it will be the Fathers and Mothers and Uncles, who are Bankers, Bakers, Teachers, and all Normal Germans; if these Muslims keep raping the German girls !

I guess, that is how propaganda language works: from two cases of rape reported to the police to "if these muslims keep raping German girls!".

understandable

I guess, that is how propaganda language works: from two cases of rape reported to the police to "if these muslims keep raping German girls!".

Or Propaganda can work by a government suppressing the truth, ensuring only pc reports are delivered in the media, obscuring statistics that don't present the required outcome, pressuring the police to lie, change reports, not report reality.

The initial reports were pc and immigrants are shown in a good light, with carefully selected photos of families and young children.

Politicians lie, follow their own agendas and many in the EU want to destroy its centuries old cultures so they can rebuild it as they see fit. Here is a good example of the people finding out that government propaganda would have whitewashed those events given a chance. Hopefully they will hold the politicians accountable.

(Quote)

understandable

understandable

(/Quote)

Or Propaganda can work by a government suppressing the truth, ensuring only pc reports are delivered in the media, obscuring statistics that don't present the required outcome, pressuring the police to lie, change reports, not report reality.

The initial reports were pc and immigrants are shown in a good light, with carefully selected photos of families and young children.

Politicians lie, follow their own agendas and many in the EU want to destroy its centuries old cultures so they can rebuild it as they see fit. Here is a good example of the people finding out that government propaganda would have whitewashed those events given a chance. Hopefully they will hold the politicians accountable.

Propaganda works both ways, agreed. And if we ignore right hate and left PC we come to the conclusion that "these muslims" do not mass-rape German girls. Those individuals who commit crimes will be treated accordingly. You will find very few people of muslim believe who would not agree to that (hm, was it actually necessary to say that?).

There will be elections in seven German states this year. I guess, it will show where the German people stand when it comes to asylum and refugees.