Kiwi dies in early morning tryst

rooster59

Kiwi dies in early morning tryst

post-247607-0-09097000-1453544934_thumb.

PHUKET: A 68-year-old New Zealand man died early this morning, at the home of a bar owner in Patong.

Police confirmed that the man had gone home with the bar owner, whom he met on Soi Paradise at about 1:30am.

"The bar owner and the man were having intercourse for about 15 minutes when the foreigner fell unconscious,” said Lt Col Weerapong Rakhito of the Patong Police.

The bar owner called the hospital for help and performed cardiovascular resuscitation (CPR) until rescue workers arrived.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Kiwi-dies-early-morning-tryst/62952?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-01-23

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a choice.

That would be my way to go.

Yes, but I would prefer doing it with the opposite sex though.

i am happy to be corrected but where does it say that the bar owner is Male????

In the original article, which apparently since has been amended. But it still mentions Soi Paradise in the article.

In the original article, which apparently since has been amended. But it still mentions Soi Paradise in the article.

Can't say I saw the gender of the bar owner in this news article. To be honest I just assumed it was a lady bar owner. Just becuase it's a bar in Soi Paradise does not automatically make the owner a gay man ... but who knows ..

If I had a choice.

and how would we know the nature of Soi Paradise?

How do you?

it is replies like this that will win me Poster of the Year next time. I am sure I got your votelaugh.png

If I had a choice.

How do you?

it is replies like this that will win me Poster of the Year next time. I am sure I got your votelaugh.png

Google would help you with establishing the nature of soi Paradise.

If I had a choice.

I don't really get your comment .... where did it say it was a he or she ??? or is your comment just throw up dribble !! gigglem.gif

Good to read that I am not the only (non native speaker) who has a problem with "the bar owner".

Male or female?

Though I sounds more like male for whatever reason.

In my language you could distinguish.

Why does the Gazette not write out clearly?

Edited by KhunBENQ

If I had a choice.

How do you?

Google would help you with establishing the nature of soi Paradise.

Sure Google helps you establish the nature of almost anything

I certainly don't google every location I read about, to determine the sexual orientation of those who frequent there.Do you? wink.png

Just trying to have some fun with this morbid subject. RIP to the poor guy and my sympathies to hos family.

If I had a choice.

I don't really get your comment .... where did it say it was a he or she ??? or is your comment just throw up dribble !! gigglem.gif

What don't you understand about 'in the original article, which apparently since has been amended'?

If I had a choice.

What don't you understand about 'in the original article, which apparently since has been amended'?

well, RIP poor guy. anyway , you still didn't answer my question ..... he or she ??? lol !!whistling.gif

well, RIP poor guy. anyway , you still didn't answer my question ..... he or she ??? lol !!whistling.gif

StevenI against SteveI00

StevenI00 is certainly stronger than StevenI , I would defer to StevenI00's opinion; 100 Stevens could not be wrong. tongue.png

StevenI against SteveI00

StevenI00 is certainly stronger than StevenI , I would defer to StevenI00's opinion; 100 Stevens could not be wrong. tongue.png

Against, where?

no ... stevenl is my friend .... i'm just trying to see what the article said !! lol gigglem.gif

or is it because it's in Paradise soi ?? hehehe

if he was you friend you would give him a zero

The Bible states, " he who haseth two zeros will share them with Himeth who haseth non"

Some friendthumbsup.gif

Can't say I saw the gender of the bar owner in this news article. To be honest I just assumed it was a lady bar owner. Just becuase it's a bar in Soi Paradise does not automatically make the owner a gay man ... but who knows ..

... and what difference does it really make? He hopefully died happy.

... and what difference does it really make? He hopefully died happy.

...exactly!...15 minutes of humpy-pumpy for a 68 year old is very good going.IMO.

(1) to be able to stay awake that long

(2) to keep your brain focused on the task

I hope the last conscious thoughts he had were of bliss!

tongue.png

If I had a choice.

Ah, the report doesn't actually give the gender of the bar owner; so could have been a female anyway!!

If I had a choice.

How do you know what sex the bar owner was?

Read the thread.

Because it said so in the original, since amended, article.