Tot Goldcyber (again) Smtp This Time

LivinLOS

Getting emails not delivered at all.. Delivery 2 days later.. Timeouts to the SMTP server.. General useless server stuff..

Anyone else seeing this ??

Using smtp.totonline.net as that was what it was changed to..

I dont expect much value added.. I know they dont give us news servers.. But a simple SMTP isnt too much to ask is it ?? Its annoying as I dont know if people are getting my mail or not ??

Getting emails not delivered at all.. Delivery 2 days later.. Timeouts to the SMTP server.. General useless server stuff..

Anyone else seeing this ??

Using smtp.totonline.net as that was what it was changed to..

I dont expect much value added.. I know they dont give us news servers.. But a simple SMTP isnt too much to ask is it ?? Its annoying as I dont know if people are getting my mail or not ??

I have had the same problems. My outgoing is unreliable at best, often having to send multiple times, and still just hope ! I have had no mail for several days, and tests not returned.

In fact I had to reconfigure my outgoing SMTP server again today, just to answer this message.

In the past I had to change from smtp5.totonline.net to smtp.totonline.net.

No message was given, I only found out after several support calls.

Today I enquired about email not recieved and I was told to get yahoo mail or such like. How absurd !

Anyway, they also asked me to change back to smtp5.totonline.net, and all seems to be working again.

It seems they have server problems, but will not report this, or any changes they make. Any wonder they are inundated with support calls.

Who knows how much email has been lost in the process ?

I guess you have to keep a personal vigilance on this.

cheers !