Do you have 3BB fiber optic at your house/condo

davidst01

In pretty sure that 3bb do Fiber to home as I have a fiber modem!

And I'm 100% certain that if you are paying 1,200 baht a month for the connection it will be a FTTX package.........................wink.png

All in what they advertise.

so FTTX is that a fiber cable to the home or a copper cable to the home?

Ahh I reread it you are saying Fiber to curb is basically main Fiber to a junction box terminal then a fiber cable to the home. Correct?

I remember that I'm one of four available Fiber connections for my housing estate.

Edited by casualbiker

• 6 months later...

On 1/28/2016 at 9:55 AM, bazza40 said:

I'm a bit puzzled by the 1200 baht. Paid 520 baht for a 3BB router ( Huawei ) and 630 baht a month thereafter, no mention of a one year contract. It's the 30 MBps service, seems to work fine, no pausing on YouTube.

Yea, I'm a bit confused too. A guy near us got his installed 4 days ago and pays a/b Bt 600 per month. The wife spoke to ???? 3BB and they quoted Bt700 a month and 1 yr. contract. Oh and they wanted Bt2500 for installation. The other guy was charged Bt5000 for installation. ????? Maybe they know he has more money than I do. lol lol 

On 1/29/2016 at 0:19 PM, casualbiker said:

We're thinking of getting fibre, although the 3BB ADSL 15/1.5 is stable here and significantly faster than we had in Johannesburg.

What's stopping me is that the 1,200 THB/month is at a 50% "introductory" discount and there's no knowing if/when they will raise the fee.

Any thoughts? Am I worrying about nothing?

wai.gif

unlikely as the AIS OFFER is 700b for 20/10

Does AIS offer internet for pc? I'm thinking no; just mobile internet right? Sorry for not knowing much a/b these things. :-(