Family of murdered Hannah Witheridge pleaded with her to not go backpacking in Thailand

webfact

Come on folks greenchair is only here to wind people up and get the thread closed like the others!

He/she writes the most irrational cxap that provokes normal people to bite back, Laura's post was plain to anyone what she wanted to get across and it was 100% clear that she was unhappy with the police and outcome also the wrong people were sentenced !

So when you see a gc post just jog on and ignore!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that the b2 raped that young lady and tried to conceal their crime. Not one ounce of doubt left in my mind.

There always has to be a minority that disagree greenchair and you are certainly on that side of the equations.

99.9 percent of people have not seen enough strong evidence to warrant the B2 found guily.

You are happy to convict an call them killers with on no solid evidence you have even admitted yourself that a DNA match has not proven and you are happy to find them guilty on a 25% partial match which can also be found on atleast 300 other people on the island your words.

The other 99.9% want a 100% match to ensure the right people are in jail.

Would you send your own family to death row if the DNA evidence looked suspect as in this case.

I am sure you will go very quiet when they win appeal and are found not guilty.

Hannah's sister Laura is clearly fully aware of most of the stuff that went on that didn't make it to the trial now that she's seen the Anonymous video. Things such as Uncle Mon spending nearly an hour at the crime scene, moving stuff around and 'tidying up' before calling the island's senior police officer will have confirmed to her that he was, at best, heavily involved in the cover up. Laura clearly hasn't been suckered by the RTP lies and falsifications, unlike others. And she refused their blood money.

I have seen it wrote that there was another officer at the scene and it looks like he took about 50 mins to inform his superior but I don't think he testified.

I just read a similar story in about the Koh Kood case

Police inspector in Koh Kood rape case transferred A Koh Kood tourist police inspector in Trat’s Koh Chang district has been transferred to an inactive post due to a failure to immediately inform supervisors about the assault and rape of foreign tourists over the weekend.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-inspector-in-Koh-Kood-rape-case-transferred-30280447.html

I do believe they will win on appeal. It is certainly on the cards that the death sentence will be overturned. To a life sentence. Which is what they would have got if people didn't go nosey parking in, making them believe some fantasy that they were gonna walk away from this because of a fb chat page.

I do believe they will win on appeal. It is certainly on the cards that the death sentence will be overturned. To a life sentence. Which is what they would have got if people didn't go nosey parking in, making them believe some fantasy that they were gonna walk away from this because of a fb chat page.

Dream on greenhair you'r out there with zombies certainly not in the real world.

Of course, the lie that the Witheridge family were treated correctly in Thailand is exposed by the comments made to them by Koh Samui court officials:

"Why are you here? Why do you care? She is dead already."

"Why are you so bothered? Just go home and make another one."

"Why are you making such a fuss, she will be back in 30 days as something else, she may have better luck next time."

And the disgusting pantomine at RTP HQ:

"What if I told you that when we went to Thailand to bring Hannah home, we were offered the opportunity to go to the Royal Thai police headquarters for an ‘official update’… but that, on arrival, we were taken into a large room, left for 5 minutes before the door opened and around 200 journalists were allowed into the room and we were ambushed by this mob of hungry journalists shoving cameras in our faces…

The thai police chief had no intentions of giving us an update… after all, the bungled investigation meant he had nothing to tell us. The invitation was merely an opportunity for the press to take photographs of our family. This link serves as evidence of this: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/…/we-need-digest-trial-outcome-s

Yes, the Witheridge family were really treated the right way, weren't they? bah.gif

Of course, the lie that the Witheridge family were treated correctly in Thailand is exposed by the comments made to them by Koh Samui court officials:

"Why are you making such a fuss, she will be back in 30 days as something else, she may have better luck next time."

"What if I told you that when we went to Thailand to bring Hannah home, we were offered the opportunity to go to the Royal Thai police headquarters for an ‘official update’… but that, on arrival, we were taken into a large room, left for 5 minutes before the door opened and around 200 journalists were allowed into the room and we were ambushed by this mob of hungry journalists shoving cameras in our faces…

The thai police chief had no intentions of giving us an update… after all, the bungled investigation meant he had nothing to tell us. The invitation was merely an opportunity for the press to take photographs of our family. This link serves as evidence of this: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/…/we-need-digest-trial-outcome-s

Yes, the Witheridge family were really treated the right way, weren't they? bah.gif

Laura obviously found the investigation satisfying... NOT... by her own words " bungled investigation meant he had nothing to tell us"

And the link she provided (https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=567635633385675 very informative and rich of links) to the Anonymous video DOES show she disagrees with the way this case (and other before and after) was investigated, and after all the tiitle of the video is "Koh Tao Murder - Thai Police, their scapegoats and tourist trade"

I think it is wrong to over-analyse her statement on travelling to Thailand, as she has lost a child in the most evil circumstances. Quite possibly this lady would have warned her daughter against backpacking in Mexico too. She has great courage in dealing with her loss, I think that any comments should be taken in this context.

Obviously all sane people wish that these two young people were still walking around today, enjoying their lives and contributing to our world. That includes all sane people in Thailand, or any other nation.

I really don't see Thailand as a dangerous place to visit. Most Thai people are famously good-hearted, friendly and welcoming to foreigners. As I've said before, Thai people have saved my life numerous times, when I have gone into epileptic seizure, Thais who are complete strangers to me, have dropped their bags in the street and run over to help me, and got me to hospital ASAP, sometimes in their own cars to save time. My home is filled with books and trinkets that ordinary Thais have given me, again complete strangers, the kind-hearted and generous nature of Thai people is on display in my bookshelves and cabinets.

The other point is that local communities in big cities, and the well-policed urban areas, are usually safer in most parts of the world. Recent studies showing increases in drunken random violence in remote rural parts of the UK, coupled with the remoteness itself and the ownership of land by a handful of families, has made many city people more wary of travelling there. This is not a slur against rural people at all, only that many travellers do feel safer travelling through cities, where they feel that they are surrounded by more people who share a similar worldview, and in many cases they find it easier to transit, relate and integrate in those urban communities. Out in the sticks the rules are often very different, and this applies to every nation on Earth, including the UK, where it is "a local shop, for local people" etc. in some cases. I think it is wrong to bundle a whole nation into some kind of bracket, far better to understand the varied communities in every nation, and to carefully plan any solo or duo travelling based on that knowledge.

You've made some good points in your post. I think I can agree to a great extent about people feeling safer in a crowded city more than in isolated locations. However, If a major incident, such as a murder(s) happens on say, a remote Thai island like Koh Tao, or anywhere else in the Samui archipelago, it is likely that local 'influences' will colour the outcome. Also, we would be foolish to underestimate the importance of the tourist $ to the Thai economy, and anything likely to lessen such revenue is quickly 'whitewashed' by TAT, as being nothing for potential tourists to worry about.

IMO the most significant similarity regarding the suspicious deaths of several tourists on Koh Tao over the last couple of years is the claim that there were no witnesses. How convenient for the felons to be able to perpetrate crimes and then be able to stage a cover-up, when there are allegedly no witnesses. There can't possibly be witnesses to these crimes, because any witness would likely be implicated, due to the times and places of the deaths.

Whilst it's fine to keep in mind what happens elsewhere in the world, this thread is after all about the Witherige family and the tragic loss of Laura. If you are in any doubt about what I've written regarding local 'influences' and the mercenary utterings of TAT, I suggest you go back and read some of the media coverage of events on Koh Tao for the 2 months following 15th September 2014.

It's been pointed out to me that I made a serious mistake in my post above. Consequently, I apologise unreservedly for my error, when I said the Witheridge family suffered the tragic loss of Laura. Of course I should have said it was Hannah, not Laura who was tragically lost. I was unable to edit my original post, hence this separate correction.

The long awaited documentary which features an interview with Mon " the fix it man" and claiming to present new evidence will be screened on Singapore's Channel News Asia tomorrow, interesting. It will reveal whether Thailand is paradise or Hell.

Dream on greenhair you'r out there with zombies certainly not in the real world.

That's funny. great to see all my ole buddies back. This chat just wouldn't be the same without you all.

Bless.

The long awaited documentary which features an interview with Mon " the fix it man" and claiming to present new evidence will be screened on Singapore's Channel News Asia tomorrow, interesting. It will reveal whether Thailand is paradise or Hell.

Fortunately the majority of us do not need a guru to have his own opinion.

Fortunately the majority of us do not need a guru to have his own opinion.

The Majority happy joe is not 5 people .

I don't believe the Samui court officials said those words above to a grieving sister- those words fly against my experience of Thais dealing with tragedies. I notice Laura withdrew all those comments from facebook the next day. I wonder why if they were true.

Edited by bannork

So now you're calling Hannah's sister a liar. Great. She was there, you weren't. I don't suppose that the fact that the shameless RTP threatened her with prosecution had anything to do with her taking the post down did it? I expect the death threats were probably on the up again too after she made her post. Sheesh!!!

So now you're calling Hannah's sister a liar. Great. She was there, you weren't. I don't suppose that the fact that the shameless RTP threatened her with prosecution had anything to do with her taking the post down did it? I expect the death threats were probably on the up again too after she made her post. Sheesh!!!

Now why would she take down the post if the RTP threatened her with prosecution? They have no jurisdiction in the UK and please don't say the Koh Tao mafia have influence in the Norfolk area.

What kind of death threats?????

Now why would she take down the post if the RTP threatened her with prosecution? They have no jurisdiction in the UK and please don't say the Koh Tao mafia have influence in the Norfolk area.

Have you actually read what she wrote? She received threats by thai people, pictures and has been followed.

She probably removed these posts for various reasons, the main one being that she didn't think it would catch so much attention and the foreign affairs office probably asked her to do so, and yes, she probably received more threats.

I totally believe what she wrote and calling her a liar is just sickening, being the sister of the poor Hannah, she has been through some unimaginable pain and with such a lack of compassion from the Thai side (which is quite believiable despite what you say)

Have you actually read what she wrote? She received threats by thai people, pictures and has been followed.

She probably removed these posts for various reasons, the main one being that she didn't think it would catch so much attention and the foreign affairs office probably asked her to do so, and yes, she probably received more threats.

I totally believe what she wrote and calling her a liar is just sickening, being the sister of the poor Hannah, she has been through some unimaginable pain and with such a lack of compassion from the Thai side (which is quite believiable despite what you say)

Yes, I read her full post before it was very quickly removed, I wonder why Thai people would threaten her.

She never came out publicly and said Thai people killed my sister.

So why would Thai people follow her in England?? Think about it, which Thais live in the UK?- students, Thai women married to UK residents, who or why would they follow Laura? for what? do you really think there are relatives of the Koh Tao families patrolling the streets of Norfolk or London?

Has she ever said anything prior to that facebook page publicly where she criticized the Thai police, Koh Tao 'mafia?' If not why would anyone follow her?

Yes, I read her full post before it was very quickly removed, I wonder why Thai people would threaten her.

So why would Thai people follow her in England?? Think about it, which Thais live in the UK?- students, Thai women married to UK residents, who or why would they follow Laura? for what? do you really think there are relatives of the Koh Tao families patrolling the streets of Norfolk or London?

Has she ever said anything prior to that facebook page publicly where she criticized the Thai police, Koh Tao 'mafia?' If not why would anyone follow her?

Do you not remember the lady in the UK that had Thai visitors to her door last year (I know she was Thai but they still searched her out in the UK)

Quite. And whilst what Laura posted was said to her by Koh Samui court officials sounds just like the sort of thing certain types of Thais would say, on the other hand it doesn't sound anything like someone with little experience of Thailand could even think of to make up. But the fact is, there is absolutely no reason to disbelieve Laura. Unless, of course, one has an agenda. Then, of course, it would be important to discredit her.

Edited by Khun Han

Do you not remember the lady in the UK that had Thai visitors to her door last year (I know she was Thai but they still searched her out in the UK)

Because Laura's post focused international attention back on the miscarriage of justice that is this case, it's anything they can think of that could discredit Laura. Beyond despicable, really, how low they will stoop. Attacking the B2 and their defence team is one thing. Attacking the victim's family is just bah.gif .

You've made some good points in your post. I think I can agree to a great extent about people feeling safer in a crowded city more than in isolated locations. However, If a major incident, such as a murder(s) happens on say, a remote Thai island like Koh Tao, or anywhere else in the Samui archipelago, it is likely that local 'influences' will colour the outcome. Also, we would be foolish to underestimate the importance of the tourist $ to the Thai economy, and anything likely to lessen such revenue is quickly 'whitewashed' by TAT, as being nothing for potential tourists to worry about.

IMO the most significant similarity regarding the suspicious deaths of several tourists on Koh Tao over the last couple of years is the claim that there were no witnesses. How convenient for the felons to be able to perpetrate crimes and then be able to stage a cover-up, when there are allegedly no witnesses. There can't possibly be witnesses to these crimes, because any witness would likely be implicated, due to the times and places of the deaths.

Whilst it's fine to keep in mind what happens elsewhere in the world, this thread is after all about the Witherige family and the tragic loss of Laura. If you are in any doubt about what I've written regarding local 'influences' and the mercenary utterings of TAT, I suggest you go back and read some of the media coverage of events on Koh Tao for the 2 months following 15th September 2014.

I do agree and have been following the story since the beginning. However, as I was not actually there when it happened, I genuinely do not know what happened or who is guilty. I have my opinions of course, but they are just that, the opinions of a remote observer.

My reasons are quite plain really. For every person who travels to Thailand and has their life cut short, be that by accident or intent, there are another fifty people who come to Thailand and have their lives extended. The climate here is very kind to people with serious ailments, and the medical professionals here are among the very finest in the world. I would have been dead many years ago if I had not moved here, and many other people are in the same boat. So I think it is important to bear this in mind, when confronted with the vague "travelling to Thailand is dangerous" media spin which is what the tabloids have shrieked in recent years. It is not actually true, when viewing the macro picture. Many people come to Thailand and live long healthy lives, often many years longer than they would have lived if they had stayed locked inside some damp flat in a cold climate.

It is also wrong to allow a small group of criminals in one location, to harm the entire nation's tourist industry, which has millions of good honest and hard-working Thai people working in it, who try very hard to make tourists feel welcome, and to make a visitor's stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible.

I feel I owe it to those people, to just say that Thai people have always treated me with great kindness, the excellent doctors here have given me a second chance at life, and in the decades I have spent here I have never been the victim of any type of crime. I feel extremely fortunate to be here, and it saddens me that the occasional deeply tragic news reports can risk undoing all the hard work that so many Thais do to make tourists feel welcome, safe and happy on their holidays.

bannork, on 29 Feb 2016 - 16:20, said:
Khun Han, on 29 Feb 2016 - 11:01, said:

I don't believe the Samui court officials said those words above to a grieving sister- those words fly against my experience of Thais dealing with tragedies. I notice Laura withdrew all those comments from facebook the next day. I wonder why if they were true.

The reason she withdrew her comments is because she was threatened further. It became so bad that she had to shut down her facebook account for a while. In addition, within hours of that facebook post appearing, the RTP was threatening to sue her for defamation (what a joke, they lost face so they lashed out as usual).

What absolute rubbish. When the Witheridge family spoke out in support of the investigation and said "there are many evidences the public have not been privy to. From what we have seen the b2 have got a lot to answer to " they were some of the few people that have listened to the Thai police, the UK police and UK forensic experts. At that time, they said they believed the investigation by the Thai police was reasonable and sufficient. After those statements, the family recieved all manner of threats and hate mails by people with little information, that thought the b2 innocent. Laura does not make any reference to, and possibly does not know even herself, if threats were made to her by people that support the b2 or people that think they are guilty. Since up until a couple of months ago with Laura post everyone accepted that the Witheridge family did not support the b2 innocence, it is mostly b2 supporters that threatened her. Why on earth would the mafia/mon threaten the few people that did not believe csi propaganda. Let's be honest shall we kunthan

What absolute rubbish. When the Witheridge family spoke out in support of the investigation and said "there are many evidences the public have not been privy to. From what we have seen the b2 have got a lot to answer to " they were some of the few people that have listened to the Thai police, the UK police and UK forensic experts. At that time, they said they believed the investigation by the Thai police was reasonable and sufficient. After those statements, the family recieved all manner of threats and hate mails by people with little information, that thought the b2 innocent. Laura does not make any reference to, and possibly does not know even herself, if threats were made to her by people that support the b2 or people that think they are guilty. Since up until a couple of months ago with Laura post everyone accepted that the Witheridge family did not support the b2 innocence, it is mostly b2 supporters that threatened her. Why on earth would the mafia/mon threaten the few people that did not believe csi propaganda. Let's be honest shall we kunthan

I just encourage people to read the original post from Laura and the Anonymous video she provided a link to, it is quite clear what her position is despite what Greenchair is saying, there is no real room for interpretation in what she says... but just read these yourself, don't rely on me or anyone else to make your own opinion.

But hey, I am probably dishonest because I don't adhere to your tunnel vision, looking only at what fits your scenario and overlooking anything that could contradict it.

I just encourage people to read the original post from Laura and the Anonymous video she provided a link to, it is quite clear what her position is despite what Greenchair is saying, there is no real room for interpretation in what she says... but just read these yourself, don't rely on me or anyone else to make your own opinion.

But hey, I am probably dishonest because I don't adhere to your tunnel vision, looking only at what fits your scenario and overlooking anything that could contradict it.

She doesn't mention the b2 at all in her post.

Please don't insist that she does. It is not true.

And though the families quite rightly have their misgivings about thailand. Both of the families have accepted the justice that has been served.

At the end of the day with all false starts, the Thai police did good. Those 2 are right where they should be.

"At the end of the day with all false starts, the Thai police did good."

Excellent post GC. It's a great indicator of the persona that lies behind the posts of "Greenchair".

Apparently, despite the fact that your vision is significantly impaired by cataracts of ignorance you are still prepared to swing the axe at whatever necks are on the chopping block in front of you. Or, to put this into diving parlance for those Koh Tao diveheads who may be reading this: You're on a dive and visibility is around 2m - apparently you have no problem with letting loose with your speargun at a shadow that just passed by, despite knowing that there are other divers in the water,,,

"A bit of a loose cannon" would be a polite description I think...

When you mention "all the false starts" I assume you are referring to: The failure to secure the crime scene... Allowing one of the initial prime suspects to walk all over the crime scene, despite that person having no business whatsoever being there... The refusal of the RTP to use a forensic pathologist in the analysis of the crime scene... A break from protocol which allowed the RTP to keep all aspects of the investigation "in house", despite the fact that the Central Institute for Forensic Science (CIFS) had been created under the Ministry of Justice to prevent just such a scenario as this... The lack of any credible chain of custody for the evidence that was collected... etc. etc....

Firstly, it would seem you are somewhat clueless when it comes to crime scene forensics and the collection of evidence from a crime scene - this is a science that does not allow for "false starts". It's a one-off event. Get it right first time or else the evidence collected will most likely be considered inadmissible in a court of law. If there is a "false start" the race has to be abandoned. You can't "take a mulligan", and you can't come back again next week and have another crack at it if you screwed it up on your first attempt because that crime scene will never be the same again.

What you are calling "false starts" somehow trivializes the events that took place and the way things were handled. It suggests that someone was a bit too keen to get things moving and accidentally crossed the start line a fraction of a second before the starting gun sounded. An honest mistake... All done with the best of intentions... Could happen to anyone, right? Well, that's not the way it went, and a better analogy (keeping with the whole start of a race theme) would be that just as the race was about to start someone switched off all the lights in the stadium and when the lights came back on again the RTP runner was already halfway down the track, way ahead of the other runners and on his way to smash his previous personal best time despite looking as if he was at least 50lbs heavier than every other athlete in the field. And then, when anyone questions the investigation and the evidence that was presented to convict the 2 Burmese lads they are directed to the time when the lights were out... when evidence collection activities were obscured to everyone except the RTP, and so naturally any suggestion of wrongdoing is labelled as speculation and dismissed. It's actually the perfect arrangement for the RTP runner, provided that the umpires and representatives of the governing body are "onside" and do not see any problem with the whole "lights-off" incident. What happened when the lights went out is not what should be questioned here, because that is known only to the people controlling the light switch. What should be questioned is how the hell the result was allowed to stand when the first half of the race was invisible to everyone.

In your post, despite attempting to trivialize the issue, you have admitted that there were problems with the RTP investigation in the beginning - the "false starts" you refer to. Well, the key evidence that ultimately was the nail in the coffin for the 2 Burmese lads at trial, the DNA allegedly found on/in the victims, was collected right at the very beginning of the investigation in the midst of these "false starts" that you admit were taking place, when the stadium was in darkness. How on earth can you (apparently) remain so convinced of their guilt to the extent that you would happily see them put to death knowing that there were issues with the collection of evidence? Are the "false starts" you mentioned of no consequence to you whatsoever? Oh wait... I forgot... you got that speargun of yours and you're gonna let fly anyway, no matter how poor the visibility is, right...?

Be warned fellow divers... there is a loose cannon in the water and she's armed with a speargun...

And though the families quite rightly have their misgivings about thailand. Both of the families have accepted the justice that has been served.

At the end of the day with all false starts, the Thai police did good. Those 2 are right where they should be.

"At the end of the day with all false starts, the Thai police did good."

Excellent post GC. It's a great indicator of the persona that lies behind the posts of "Greenchair".

Apparently, despite the fact that your vision is significantly impaired by cataracts of ignorance you are still prepared to swing the axe at whatever necks are on the chopping block in front of you. Or, to put this into diving parlance for those Koh Tao diveheads who may be reading this: You're on a dive and visibility is around 2m - apparently you have no problem with letting loose with your speargun at a shadow that just passed by, despite knowing that there are other divers in the water,,,

"A bit of a loose cannon" would be a polite description I think...

When you mention "all the false starts" I assume you are referring to: The failure to secure the crime scene... Allowing one of the initial prime suspects to walk all over the crime scene, despite that person having no business whatsoever being there... The refusal of the RTP to use a forensic pathologist in the analysis of the crime scene... A break from protocol which allowed the RTP to keep all aspects of the investigation "in house", despite the fact that the Central Institute for Forensic Science (CIFS) had been created under the Ministry of Justice to prevent just such a scenario as this... The lack of any credible chain of custody for the evidence that was collected... etc. etc....

Firstly, it would seem you are somewhat clueless when it comes to crime scene forensics and the collection of evidence from a crime scene - this is a science that does not allow for "false starts". It's a one-off event. Get it right first time or else the evidence collected will most likely be considered inadmissible in a court of law. If there is a "false start" the race has to be abandoned. You can't "take a mulligan", and you can't come back again next week and have another crack at it if you screwed it up on your first attempt because that crime scene will never be the same again.

What you are calling "false starts" somehow trivializes the events that took place and the way things were handled. It suggests that someone was a bit too keen to get things moving and accidentally crossed the start line a fraction of a second before the starting gun sounded. An honest mistake... All done with the best of intentions... Could happen to anyone, right? Well, that's not the way it went, and a better analogy (keeping with the whole start of a race theme) would be that just as the race was about to start someone switched off all the lights in the stadium and when the lights came back on again the RTP runner was already halfway down the track, way ahead of the other runners and on his way to smash his previous personal best time despite looking as if he was at least 50lbs heavier than every other athlete in the field. And then, when anyone questions the investigation and the evidence that was presented to convict the 2 Burmese lads they are directed to the time when the lights were out... when evidence collection activities were obscured to everyone except the RTP, and so naturally any suggestion of wrongdoing is labelled as speculation and dismissed. It's actually the perfect arrangement for the RTP runner, provided that the umpires and representatives of the governing body are "onside" and do not see any problem with the whole "lights-off" incident. What happened when the lights went out is not what should be questioned here, because that is known only to the people controlling the light switch. What should be questioned is how the hell the result was allowed to stand when the first half of the race was invisible to everyone.

In your post, despite attempting to trivialize the issue, you have admitted that there were problems with the RTP investigation in the beginning - the "false starts" you refer to. Well, the key evidence that ultimately was the nail in the coffin for the 2 Burmese lads at trial, the DNA allegedly found on/in the victims, was collected right at the very beginning of the investigation in the midst of these "false starts" that you admit were taking place, when the stadium was in darkness. How on earth can you (apparently) remain so convinced of their guilt to the extent that you would happily see them put to death knowing that there were issues with the collection of evidence? Are the "false starts" you mentioned of no consequence to you whatsoever? Oh wait... I forgot... you got that speargun of yours and you're gonna let fly anyway, no matter how poor the visibility is, right...?

Be warned fellow divers... there is a loose cannon in the water and she's armed with a speargun...

Well then. This post should be the sit down and shut up version. I'm impressed. Logic and thoutfullness rarely makes it on forums like this especially this one. I take my hat off to you sir.