German police defend handling of migrant bus mob incident

rooster59

German police defend handling of migrant bus mob incident

BERLIN (AP) — German police are defending officers' handling of an incident in which a mob blocked a bus carrying asylum-seekers outside a refugee home.

Politicians have condemned Thursday's incident in Clausnitz, south of Dresden. A video that surfaced Friday showed migrants crying as people chant "We are the people!" and "Go home!"

A second video prompted criticism of police, apparently showing an officer roughly grabbing a boy from the bus and hauling him into the refugee home.

Chemnitz police chief Uwe Reissmann said police didn't have enough officers to keep the protesters away from the bus and deemed it necessary to get the migrants, who didn't want to disembark and two of whom made provocative gestures, into the building quickly. He said Saturday "simple use of force" was required in three cases.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2016-01-21

Well the police can't be watching the migrants/conquerors/bullies - whatever you want to call them- all the time. They will pay for insulting the German people.

And who will pay for insulting them? Have you actually watched the video? These nazis behave like damn monkeys. I'm German and for the first time in my life I feel ashamed to be born in this country.

link please

Well the police can't be watching the migrants/conquerors/bullies - whatever you want to call them- all the time. They will pay for insulting the German people.

And who will pay for insulting them? Have you actually watched the video? These nazis behave like damn monkeys. I'm German and for the first time in my life I feel ashamed to be born in this country.

So am and do I.

Were you not ashamed on NYE when your migrants did one of their mass rape sprees? What was it over 1000 assaults in a few hours, mainly sexual, and all done by migrants?

One day, when you properly understand what is happening, you will be thankful to the real Germans for standing up to this trojan horse.

BS, the NYE narratives have turned out to be fake propaganda.

Real Germans should join to build a true European Nation - democratic, and with protection for minorities (including refugees and immigrants)

I've been asked many times where I come from. Hopefully, one day I will be able to say "I'm European"

Instead of focusing on the minutiae of how the police handled this one incident perhaps we should be looking at how they handled the 206,000 crimes by migrants in 2015, which is a 79% increase from the previous year. Of course people are angry, Merkel has created a powder keg.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year

Instead of focusing on the minutiae of how the police handled this one incident perhaps we should be looking at how they handled the 206,000 crimes by migrants in 2015, which is a 79% increase from the previous year. Of course people are angry, Merkel has created a powder keg.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year

Taking into account the drastic overall increase of refugees in 2015, threir crime quota has probably declined.

BTW: Thank you UK for liberating the Germans from tyranny when they failed to do it themselves. We owe you something.

Edited by micmichd

Were you not ashamed on NYE when your migrants did one of their mass rape sprees? What was it over 1000 assaults in a few hours, mainly sexual, and all done by migrants?

One day, when you properly understand what is happening, you will be thankful to the real Germans for standing up to this trojan horse.

Real Germans should join to build a true European Nation - democratic, and with protection for minorities (including refugees and immigrants)

I've been asked many times where I come from. Hopefully, one day I will be able to say "I'm European"

Please explain these 'false narratives'. At one point they were saying that only a handful of the males involved were refugees. They had to take that back. http://www.politico.eu/article/cologne-puts-germany-lying-media-press-on-defensive-migration-refugees-attacks-sex-assault-nye/

There is the small unimportant fact that :"The total Muslim population in Sweden is estimated at 4.4% (2013). Out of that 4.4% and in deducting the women and children, we can roughly guesstimate that around 2% are male. The foreign rape figures at 77.6% Muslim has been anonymously confirmed by Swedish polish in a phone conversation. The actual figure could be higher. These percentages do not include Muslims with Swedish citizenship contained within rapes in the figures categorized under “Swedish nationals”.

Something similar will apply to Germany.

Please explain these 'false narratives'. At one point they were saying that only a handful of the males involved were refugees. They had to take that back. http://www.politico.eu/article/cologne-puts-germany-lying-media-press-on-defensive-migration-refugees-attacks-sex-assault-nye/
There is the small unimportant fact that :"The total Muslim population in Sweden is estimated at 4.4% (2013). Out of that 4.4% and in deducting the women and children, we can roughly guesstimate that around 2% are male. The foreign rape figures at 77.6% Muslim has been anonymously confirmed by Swedish polish in a phone conversation. The actual figure could be higher. These percentages do not include Muslims with Swedish citizenship contained within rapes in the figures categorized under Swedish nationals.

Look at Canada for a solution. They now prefer families to male single refugees.

There is the small unimportant fact that :"The total Muslim population in Sweden is estimated at 4.4% (2013). Out of that 4.4% and in deducting the women and children, we can roughly guesstimate that around 2% are male. The foreign rape figures at 77.6% Muslim has been anonymously confirmed by Swedish polish in a phone conversation. The actual figure could be higher. These percentages do not include Muslims with Swedish citizenship contained within rapes in the figures categorized under Swedish nationals.

Look at Canada for a solution. They now prefer families to male single refugees.

A family, once in Canada, is entitled to ship in all the rag-tag relatives....uncles, aunts, and, single men known as sons, nephews, brothers-in-law etc etc etc

Luckily, it is not easy for migrants to walk all the way to Canada.

I didn't say the contemporary German way was perfect. But permanently confusing machismo with Islam isn't helpful, either. A synergy of the German and the Canadian way might be worth considering. But first of all, Germany should accept that it is a multicultural migration country - both ways, there's also lots of German emigrants around.

There's no such thing as a German Nation. I'm here because I'm too proud to be a slave in a totalitarian nanny state.
And, of course, I go where I have a loving family - to Thailand.

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

BS? that happened in Sweden also! Eventually one day you will say im a proud member of islamic state. When did you go back to Germany last time?

I didn't say the contemporary German way was perfect. But permanently confusing machismo with Islam isn't helpful, either. A synergy of the German and the Canadian way might be worth considering. But first of all, Germany should accept that it is a multicultural migration country - both ways, there's also lots of German emigrants around.

The worst German emigrants do is hog the deck chairs. Immigration is completely wrecking Germany. Take this from Berlin for example and the drug dealing gangs infesting the stations.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/02/culturally-enriched-street-crime-in-berlin-a-climate-of-fear/

I understand, based upon an EU report, what you're talking to is actual refugees were not involved, but so called 'economic refugees' and of course Muslim heritage criminal street gangs.

Interesting that some photos' of alleged rape victims of Muslims, a number of which have been posted by members of this forum in this topic, are actually false claims.

http://observers.france24.com/en/20160113-assaults-migrants-germany-rape-fake-photos

Edited by simple1

European never , British for ever .

European never, British never, English forever.
Do please tell us which town you come from so we can avoid it!
Better we tell you so we can keep you away

Go on! Do tell! I'll keep it a secret if you like!

I'll start the ball rolling,,..

I'm a Yorshireman, driving a Land Rover in Thailand. ( after Germany, Denmark and USA )

So please tell us?

The worst German emigrants do is hog the deck chairs. Immigration is completely wrecking Germany. Take this from Berlin for example and the drug dealing gangs infesting the stations.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/02/culturally-enriched-street-crime-in-berlin-a-climate-of-fear/

Where are you from in Germany? and which city do you live in now, Berlin?

One shouldn't, in any way, justify the actions of Neo Nazi (and similar) filth, just because there exists the reality of Islamist filth. Attacking and insulting innocent civilians is disgusting.

Germans think they are dealing with large number of refugees. Then let them think again. Here in Turkey, we are dealing with millions of refugees, mainly from Syria (some experts put the figure in the 2-3 million range; and this is bound to increase). And, as you know, Turkey is quite a poor country. The economic (as well as political and social) consequences of such a high number of refugees, especially in the mediıum term, might be disastrous for Turkey, which is already a deteriorating country due to the horrible AKP government.

Some might say that Turkey will probably be getting a lot of financial help from EU, for refugees. I am certain that a significant portion of that money will somehow end up in the pockets of AKP politicans and businessmen who are ideologically close to them.

To go back to the topic, it is extremely important to distinguish between 'Muslim' and 'Islamist'. For example, I have some Muslim friends, who have nothing to do with violence or violence-condoning. However, there of course exists the reality of Islamism danger. We in Turkey sadly have plenty of Islamists too, mainly AKP supporters.

One shouldn't, in any way, justify the actions of Neo Nazi (and similar) filth, just because there exists the reality of Islamist filth. Attacking and insulting innocent civilians is disgusting.

Germans think they are dealing with large number of refugees. Then let them think again. Here in Turkey, we are dealing with millions of refugees, mainly from Syria (some experts put the figure in the 2-3 million range; and this is bound to increase). And, as you know, Turkey is quite a poor country. The economic (as well as political and social) consequences of such a high number of refugees, especially in the mediıum term, might be disastrous for Turkey, which is already a deteriorating country due to the horrible AKP government.

Some might say that Turkey will probably be getting a lot of financial help from EU, for refugees. I am certain that a significant portion of that money will somehow end up in the pockets of AKP politicans and businessmen who are ideologically close to them.

To go back to the topic, it is extremely important to distinguish between 'Muslim' and 'Islamist'. For example, I have some Muslim friends, who have nothing to do with violence or violence-condoning. However, there of course exists the reality of Islamism danger. We in Turkey sadly have plenty of Islamists too, mainly AKP supporters.

To understand vigilantism is not to condone it. I also agree that Europe should have done more to give Turkey the means and incentive to deal with such a large influx. Let's cut to the chase though Turkey was noticeably lax when it came to stopping Europeans joining Isis by transiting through Turkey to Syria.

Whilst I have sympathy for your views I suspect the failure of western governments to control immigration and tackle the Islamists has led to a situation where the distinction between moderates and extremists is not always made and now the situation is spiraling out of control. I hope we can pull back from the brink, dismantling ISIS quickly would at least be a step in the right direction.

To understand vigilantism is not to condone it. I also agree that Europe should have done more to give Turkey the means and incentive to deal with such a large influx. Let's cut to the chase though Turkey was noticeably lax when it came to stopping Europeans joining Isis by transiting through Turkey to Syria.

Whilst I have sympathy for your views I suspect the failure of western governments to control immigration and tackle the Islamists has led to a situation where the distinction between moderates and extremists is not always made and now the situation is spiraling out of control. I hope we can pull back from the brink, dismantling ISIS quickly would at least be a step in the right direction.

I think it's up to Germany now to demonstrate that they are willing and able to emancipate from scapegoating, and integrate into a democratic European Nation.

I'll start the ball rolling,,..

I'm a Yorshireman, driving a Land Rover in Thailand. ( after Germany, Denmark and USA )

So please tell us?

Are you a refugee from Bradfordstan,me thinks not. More likely from Scarborough or Harrogate.lf you were from a Yorkshire town that has been completely transform by an influx of unwanted people, you would soon change your tune.