Thai visa classifieds same problems year after year

n210mp

Tried three times this morning to place ads on the Classified section

First attempt it wouldn't show the "cities" in the Chon Buri subsection

OK this problem has been around for years and normally what I do is wait for 15 / 20 minutes and lo and behold it generally works on a second attempt which it did today

I wrote the ad out and then uploaded the 6 photos all seemingly going well and then........................................

As usual I lose the lot because of some error or slowness either on my internet or Thai Visas.

Baht & sold adverts I have no problem with.

Facebook adverts I have no problem with.

Why is it that Thai Visa "Classifieds have such a third rate system compared to these other two sites?

Oh the advert was for three NDT Golf Hybrid clubs that I want to sell 4/5 6/7 & 8/9 if anyone is interested and i know that this is not the selling site but give me a little licence MODS for I spent over 40 minutes trying to advertise on the Classified section with no success........................Please!

The "non support" of the support forum never fails to amaze me.

Is it arrogance on their part or do they actually not give a hoot about answering any queries that are brought to their attention or in fact does this "Support" actually exist?

Having said that I wonder if they like me slip down to TUK com in Pattaya or Pantip in Bangkok with any of my/their IT problems and are usually like me still waiting for the problem to be repaired or sorted?

A simple response to problems reported would be nice, even courteous dont you think but then again this is Thai-Visa sometimes unapproachable, or not up for discussion and always above critique, its not as though a simple response would be seen as a loss of face now would it?

Before the MODS jump on me in for having the temerity to mention a situation where a RESPONSE would be appropriate I consider it appropriate to say something when it needs to be said.

It what I am saying is considered against the forum rules then I am guilty!

I have complained for years that management refuses to indicate on the announcement page where the ad is from

Have to got to go to it to find out that something is available in Phuket for instance, which means absolutely nothing to me in Pattaya

But, like most things in life, free means you get what it is worth

Hi,

Thank you for this feedback we are currently working on updating the classifieds system and making this a lot more easier to navigate and manage your ads.

The current system we know has flaws and it was deemed less work to start again on the classifieds forum than attempt to fix all the issues being reported.

If anyone has a full list of issues that have been reported over the years it would be great to have them sent in one private message.

Regards

The Tech Team.

Gave up on the Classified section long ago........

oddly do remember that there was far less problems if you used a VPN and set it to Singapore.

​There again have reported many time of ThaiVisa Forums often [many times a week] difficult to open, as I write impossible to load connected to TRUE, but have a VPN on to Germany = opens 1st time every page. + I always use DNS 8.8.8.8. for years

While you're fixing the classifieds, you may want to limit the ads to, say, 3 years or so.

Of course that's hyperbole. One month would be more like it, with extensions if someone actually takes some action to request an extension.

It's pretty useless to see ads from years ago popping up at the bottom of the page under "Related Ads". I still see some ads for stuff I know isn't available- because I bought it years ago.

My suspicion, though, is that the quoted number of active ads will be a little underwhelming.

While you're fixing the classifieds, you may want to limit the ads to, say, 3 years or so.

Of course that's hyperbole. One month would be more like it, with extensions if someone actually takes some action to request an extension.

It's pretty useless to see ads from years ago popping up at the bottom of the page under "Related Ads". I still see some ads for stuff I know isn't available- because I bought it years ago.

My suspicion, though, is that the quoted number of active ads will be a little underwhelming.

Yes we spotted that :)

Yes we spotted that smile.png

Well Ben Davis Hughes. If you are the Customer Service facing Customer Support team member, you work fine by me. Good job.

Hi,

Thank you for this feedback we are currently working on updating the classifieds system and making this a lot more easier to navigate and manage your ads.

The current system we know has flaws and it was deemed less work to start again on the classifieds forum than attempt to fix all the issues being reported.

If anyone has a full list of issues that have been reported over the years it would be great to have them sent in one private message.

Regards

The Tech Team.

.62860690.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...