Visa Timetable

well hi to you all,just a little help please as my fiance and son will be applying for there tourist visa to the uk next month,for a stay of three month's so what sort of time scale will they be looking at to getting a reply....?I now you can't be specific but from recent experience's a rough idea.

All there paperwork is in order so no problem's there.

thank you :o

Edited by mikeybee

Since the VAC got involved , and more applications are being decided on the paperwork alone , the whole process is now very fast . Many recent posters here have applied for a vv recently and had a phone call to come and collect their passport (which can be either a granting of the visa or a refusal) in just a few days after applying.

In the event they decide an interview is needed i think the waiting list is still about the same i.e. it hovers between 5-10 weeks wait depending on time of year and how busy they are.

And don't be too confident all your paperwork is in order ... when it comes to visa applications there is no such thing as a cert as i'm sure Scouse will agree. Check and double check.